Powerhouse Gym 1 Month Membership

husseinfatal

They quoted me 1,400 baht for a month.

However, the lowest for day rate I can get is 200 baht.

I've been quoted anything from 2,500 - 3,000 a month, and I used to have annual membership (8,000 for the year)...

I've been quoted anything from 2,500 - 3,000 a month, and I used to have annual membership (8,000 for the year)...

I was asking them that "a friend" is interested. I paid 6,000 for the annual membership btw (I am still a student, don't know if that's any different)

I was asking them that "a friend" is interested. I paid 6,000 for the annual membership btw (I am still a student, don't know if that's any different)

AND you speak Thai, that might have helped as well... smile.gif

I do ask for a friend: gym has all the equipments for bodybuilding and cardio? Maybe extra things as yoga, sauna?

AND you speak Thai, that might have helped as well... smile.gif

I do ask for a friend: gym has all the equipments for bodybuilding and cardio? Maybe extra things as yoga, sauna?

It is a small, well maintained gym. "Well maintained" is what sets it apart in Chiang Mai. The bodybuilding equipment is adequate but it has only a small number of cardio machines and you may have to wait to use them during the busy times. I don't know about yoga and sauna's.