Bangkok Bikes Rental

Dear Riders,

I have launched Bangkok Bikes Rental few months after editing a thread about "serious motorcycles renter in BKK" in 2009,BBR is growing up quietly but surely.We are getting stronger, thanks to your guys who's still support us and recommand .

In 2010 BBR was registered as limited company and webpage opened,2011 a noted lawyer follow us and legalize our actions,guide our expectations.It was a long path,all doors kept closed!... More than a year and half to source,contact... and finally find an international insurance carrier agree to work with us.Once you are using our services a 3rd party property damages and body injuries up to 5 millions Bahts coverage is included in your contract.

Our fellow riders will mainly heading outside BKK once they grab their bikes for days or weeks trips,we have as well long term contracts with expats working in BKK, or week-ends escapes. We still receive at home,a showroom will open by the end of the year.I have met so different kind of peoples the past 2 years, from all around the world,different kind of social class,it's still amazed me to see a common interest MOTORCYCLING with everybody,from everywhere!

Regards,Kif

Discount for TV members

post-134531-0-84532800-1309377743_thumb.

Visit details Click Click!