Nights Out In Jomtien

Silent Tiger

Never been on a night round the bars in Jomtien are they any good !!!

Seen them on a day seem to have a few ppl in them anybody been ?

Tiger,

Jomtien is kind of quiet, whenever I am there I go up to Country Road area and tour a few places with the Mrs....

There was/is a great Vietnamese restaurant over behind Country Road.

Looking for action, just take the Song Thew over the hill to South Pattaya.

Many good bars and restaurants in Jomtien now,my favorite bar is The Flying Dolphins,left on the main road down to the beach.

Quiet bar with pool table and great music,you could take the miss'us in their with no problem.

In the Jomtien complex many new places have opened,although this was a gay area its changed.Las Vagas,Blue Room,Coyotes,scoby-be-dos to name a few,

Sunday afternoon a few do free food.

Third sex. Term for post-op ladyboys.

Seriously, if you tell me what your looking for likely it is here in Jomtien.

Or just come on down and explore. Start at Las Vegas (Jomtien Complex) and drink your way down to the Beach.

Scooby Doo's crap so you can bypass that one although the crazed 90 year old bar girl with no teeth that works there can be fun...

• 3 years later...
Tiger,

Jomtien is kind of quiet, whenever I am there I go up to Country Road area and tour a few places with the Mrs....

There was/is a great Vietnamese restaurant over behind Country Road.

Looking for action, just take the Song Thew over the hill to South Pattaya.

Exactly where please?

I only know the Country Road over in Pattaya?

Can't believe no one has mentioned the "Fantasy Bar" yet....it is in the aforementioned Jomtien complex.

All beer and house wine is 40 baht(all the time),all cocktails are 100 baht(fantastic value).The whiskey/cognac/rum/vodka

all spirits selection is unbelievable......this bar has a selection that no other bar in Pattaya/Jomtien can remotely compete

with...the "Whiskey,Whisky" and "Clansman" bars in soi 6 Pattaya have great selections but the Fantasy Bar in Jomtien is

unbelievable.

Marble floors,walls and bathrooms,an outside smokers area,an indoor air-con area with about 6+ leather sofas.It sells

cigars,beef jerky and salmon et. al. for snacks...oh,and some lovely hostesses if you're into flirtatious fun with potential

possibilities of getting your pencil sharpened.Some of the eye-candy could make a priest harder than Chinese Algebra!!!!

Loads of other good bars in Jomtien of course,I just think that the drinks-selection in this bar is beyond belief and a cut above

anything else that's out there.

By the way,I don't know the owner(apparently he is a Scandanavian) and this is not a promo. I'm just a really happy regular

customer who likes to drink fine Single malt. Try this bar out,the drink-selection will blow you away,I guarantee you!!!!!!!!

Can't believe no one has mentioned the "Fantasy Bar" yet....it is in the aforementioned Jomtien complex.

All beer and house wine is 40 baht(all the time),all cocktails are 100 baht(fantastic value).The whiskey/cognac/rum/vodka

all spirits selection is unbelievable......this bar has a selection that no other bar in Pattaya/Jomtien can remotely compete

with...the "Whiskey,Whisky" and "Clansman" bars in soi 6 Pattaya have great selections but the Fantasy Bar in Jomtien is

unbelievable.

Marble floors,walls and bathrooms,an outside smokers area,an indoor air-con area with about 6+ leather sofas.It sells

cigars,beef jerky and salmon et. al. for snacks...oh,and some lovely hostesses if you're into flirtatious fun with potential

possibilities of getting your pencil sharpened.Some of the eye-candy could make a priest harder than Chinese Algebra!!!!

Loads of other good bars in Jomtien of course,I just think that the drinks-selection in this bar is beyond belief and a cut above

anything else that's out there.

By the way,I don't know the owner(apparently he is a Scandanavian) and this is not a promo. I'm just a really happy regular

customer who likes to drink fine Single malt. Try this bar out,the drink-selection will blow you away,I guarantee you!!!!!!!!

As a frequent visitor to this bar I can agree-but when I was in Jomtien week before last it was DEAD-hardly anyone around during late afternoon.