Help

stconan

please could any one tell me where i can buy some thai food i mean proper braded thai food, my wife has just come to england and sainsbury,s and tesco,s have ok vegtables and bits. but is there any where that we can buy thai food shops or markets any thing. thanx :o

Where are you? I know of a good SE asian supermarket in Greenwich, London where you can get all the sauces, dried/tinned foods, fresh fruit and vegetables Sainsburys would never have heard of (even durian), good frozen food section, live fish and seafood plus a huge warehouse which mainly caters to the restraunt trade. I'd have to look it up in the yellow pages as I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

You will have to let us know where you live. You will find shops all over the country, but without your location we cant be much help.

Theres a huge wing yip in Croydon, as well as Brum i think.

We have 3 shops in Bristol.

Most Chinese supermarkets stock Thai food.

Edited by daleyboy

Where are you?

Here in Manchester we have a Thai Grocery store called Kim's. It is right on the edge of China town, in Manchester city centre. My Mrs get's everything she desires from there, that she can't get elsewhere.

Apart from that, the majority of things can be bought from a Wing Yip, if you have one near by. I think they're pretty much national.

OxfordWills suggestion is a good one but a tad expensive.

Edited by mrbojangles

please could any one tell me where i can buy some thai food i mean proper braded thai food, my wife has just come to england and sainsbury,s and tesco,s have ok vegtables and bits. but is there any where that we can buy thai food shops or markets any thing.Β  thanxΒ  :o

If you're in the UK, why is your 'local time' 7 hours adrift from GMT?

In Hertfordshire:

1. St Albans market has a useful Chinese stall.

2. Stevenage indoor market has a great veg. stall that sells Thai stuff and also canned produce and sauces. Very good.

Also, Mill Road in Cambridge has Indian and Chinese shops that carry Thai food.

By the way, your clock's showing Thai time rather than GMT! :o

In Hertfordshire:

2. Stevenage indoor market has a great veg. stall that sells Thai stuff and also canned produce and sauces. Very good.

By the way, your clock's showing Thai time rather than GMT!Β  :o

excellant thanx, that will keep her happy. i must sort out my clock . :D

In Hertfordshire:

By the way, your clock's showing Thai time rather than GMT!Β  :o

excellant thanx, that will keep her happy. i must sort out my clock . :D

Dont worry your clock IS showing the right time, its all the others that are wrong :D