Looking For A Studio In Jomtien Beach Condo

Hello

We are looking for a studios in Jomtien beach Condo.

We know the property from staying there last year.

I'm looking for 2 studios for the dates of: 29.11-28.12. 2011.

I'm interested in studios with kitchen/kitchenette in high floor, and a view if possible, for around 10000-12000 Bth/month.

Please send me your available units, with detailed information, prices of utilities and deposits plus all other charges if any.

Thank you,

Stefan

Great budget place to stay, especially if you can get in the front end S1..the complex knocks spots of most of the other condominiums all things considered....good luck in finding what you are looking for, if you don't get sorted before you arrive then there is as you probably know an office at the front of the complex that always has rentals available as do most of the commercial premises on the ground floors of all the buildings

Great budget place to stay, especially if you can get in the front end S1..the complex knocks spots of most of the other condominiums all things considered....good luck in finding what you are looking for, if you don't get sorted before you arrive then there is as you probably know an office at the front of the complex that always has rentals available as do most of the commercial premises on the ground floors of all the buildings

Thank you for your comment :)