• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose there are 3 in my opinion.

Sportbike would be RC8 or an ex MotoGP bike

Real world bike is MVAgusta Brutale 910

Chopper would be a Confederate Wraith

As long as a bike puts a smile on your face, that's all that really matters though.

• 3 months later...

64r27w.jpg

I would also love one of these to potter about in ,and do a wash and shine every week .If anyone knows one for sale in Thailand i would be interested .

There's been a rough one of those hanging around the back of Dang's metal shop, and it was moved to the back of their new building recently. Don't know the model but it had the same wacky looking transmission and rounded rear frame. Cool looking piece of old hardware in serious need of some TLC.

As i dont own a bike at the moment and havent forvabout 20 years, most bikes are dream bikes for me.... With a bit of extra cash in the bank i would buy myself a Ducati Hypermotard, i love the motard style of bikes.

But being a speedfreak also I think the MV's are the sexiest of all the bikes.....would i want one, no. I know myself and i would be riding way beyond my ability within a week and strawberry jam on the road the next.

I would have put the MV F4 Tamburini but now they've bought out this 200+ HP animal and it looks sweeeeeet

MV_F4RR_White.jpg

Wow, that is stunning! Difficult choice between that and a Panigale but I think I'd go for the MV.

If naked then a Tuono V4R or Speed Triple R would do nicely.