Phuket 'Spike Girl' Returns German Victim's Passport

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think she is a clever girl and returned the passport to let this guy out of LOS ASAP so that he'd not cause further police problems for her.

A good deduction, exactly what I was thinking. But this doesn’t mean that the guy’s passport has not been duplicated for fraudulent purposes.

This has nothing to do with Thai people as a whole. What these guys’s fail to realise is that they are dealing with Thailand’s underclasses, the dregs of Thai society.

The reality is that these women are prostitutes, some maybe involved with a gang and the guys that use their services are only considered as tricks or Johns, only in this for easy cash. Many of these men believe that when they pay for the services of prostitutes that they are going to get a short time girlfriend or the girlfriend experience. Not so. It`s a wham, bam thank you mame, here’s your money, good-bye and good luck.

Any guy who risks taking one of these women back to their room, without being fully coherent of their senses, leaves valuables lying around and failing to watch these girls every move is a fool. I cannot see any reasons why the police would want to waste any of their precious time and resources trying to obtain property or valuables back for these morons.

Have no sympathy whatsoever and once bitten, twice shy. At least this idiot has learned from experience.

WARNING - Stay away from dam_n bargirls, these sex tourists have no one to blame but themselves. No sympathy for him at all, lay down with dogs then you wake up with fleas.

2 people who have no experience of what they speak, but would still like to preach to everyone else.

If only we all had hi-so chinese-thai wives, who were virgins when we met them, and would never dream of cheating on their old, fat, farang husbands, who think they stay with them for love, not money.

Thailand would be such a happier place jerk.gif

//Edit - sorry Jayceenik, didn't mean to include your post

Edited by QED

I too find it amusing that a bar girl can take a room safe. Did this guesthouse not have the safe bolted or drilled so it can't be taken, or did the bar girl have a set of tools with her and used her handyman skills to free the safe?

I had to laugh at your comment...So true...Thanks...

Didn't need "tools". She probably had a top of the line Swiss Army Knife and used that.

clap2.gif

Had a top of the range Swiss Army knife stolen from me after a huge night,couldn't ride the bike so 2 lovely girls offered to take me and the bike home,after popping the tops off a few sodas for the Vodka to thank them i quess they thought it was a cool bottle opener...Oh! my camera was gone too!

To the people saying he was only drunk look at the times: he came back at 7:30AM and was soon out. He woke up at 5AM the next day so he was sleeping for about 22 hours. That's not alcohol.

C'mon....he seems to have huge problems with- or let's better say without alcohol. Have you ever heard of alcohol destroying grey brain cells? And then people CRS. ( Can't remember Shit) Guess he also had too much sex with the girl being that old.It's that easy....jap.gif

I think she is a clever girl and returned the passport to let this guy out of LOS ASAP so that he'd not cause further police problems for her.

A good deduction, exactly what I was thinking. But this doesn’t mean that the guy’s passport has not been duplicated for fraudulent purposes.

This has nothing to do with Thai people as a whole. What these guys’s fail to realise is that they are dealing with Thailand’s underclasses, the dregs of Thai society.

The reality is that these women are prostitutes, some maybe involved with a gang and the guys that use their services are only considered as tricks or Johns, only in this for easy cash. Many of these men believe that when they pay for the services of prostitutes that they are going to get a short time girlfriend or the girlfriend experience. Not so. It`s a wham, bam thank you mame, here’s your money, good-bye and good luck.

Any guy who risks taking one of these women back to their room, without being fully coherent of their senses, leaves valuables lying around and failing to watch these girls every move is a fool. I cannot see any reasons why the police would want to waste any of their precious time and resources trying to obtain property or valuables back for these morons.

Have no sympathy whatsoever and once bitten, twice shy. At least this idiot has learned from experience.

." Many of these men believe that when they pay for the services of prostitutes that they are going to get a short time girlfriend or the girlfriend experience. Not so. It`s a wham, bam thank you mame, here’s your money, good-bye and good-bye." .

Seems that you were a victim of a "lov you too much" two legged Thai female... But you might find the right girlfriend sooner or later.......thought short time sex is short time sex, or??? jap.gif

Edited by sirchai

I too find it amusing that a bar girl can take a room safe. Did this guesthouse not have the safe bolted or drilled so it can't be taken, or did the bar girl have a set of tools with her and used her handyman skills to free the safe?

She probably told them at reception that she was just taking it out for cleaning.

Bar girls are like other people some good some bad, over the years I have met some very nice ones.

Has it occured to you for one moment that a crime has been committed against this guy????

Next time you are in a bar, ANY BAR, and a drink is served to you, just think, unless it was opened in front of you, the staff could have "spiked" it and 30 minutes later you are feeling really tired and need help from the staff to get home. At this point, everyone thinks you are just another drunk "moron" and you wake up with all of your possessions gone.

Phuket is full of "it won't happen to me" victims.

You are missing my point old sport.

I have been and may probably go with bargirls myself in the future. I’m not a prude or one to preach all that is light and goodness. To me it`s just part of a night out and they are part of the social and nightly entertainments. I do not expect anything else and accept that. I fully understand who and what they are, I am not putting them down one way or another.

All I am saying to the guys is, be cautious, try to understand what and who they are dealing with and do not leave themselves vulnerable.

I 100% agree with you that a customer`s drink could be drugged in any of the bars. It`s similar to saying that anything may happen to anyone, anywhere, if they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are events that happen which are not under our control. All we can do is be as aware and as cautious as possible.

In the case of this German guy, none of us know what actually happened; doubt if any of us ever will, most of what posters are saying is pure speculation.

In the past I have visited Phuket and Pattaya. The most dangers lie for the guys travelling alone or perhaps are first timers to the adult entertainments scene. These are the guys at most risk and ripe for the prey of scammers and thieves. For the lone traveller may suddenly find himself at the tender mercies of these evil people, then as the German guy, wake up in oblivion and say; <deleted> happened.

For safety my advice is to travel with another guy, a friend, or even better as a group of guys, each looking out for each other, especially for the naive or the newbie’s.

These days I consider myself well experienced and not someone who could be taken for ride easily. But there are certain locations and venues in Thailand that even I would find myself out of my depth and a possible victim waiting to happen. In the end it`s all down to common sense.

Is there anyone not dumb as a stump involved in this story?

Thought not.

Is this storyline not as prevalent as phone-hacking by the press media in UK?

Think so.

A lot of 'slow news days' on TV recently IMO - but hell, who needs variety ;o)

Happy Chinese New Year to them that are.

Brewsta

Has it occured to you for one moment that a crime has been committed against this guy????

Next time you are in a bar, ANY BAR, and a drink is served to you, just think, unless it was opened in front of you, the staff could have "spiked" it and 30 minutes later you are feeling really tired and need help from the staff to get home. At this point, everyone thinks you are just another drunk "moron" and you wake up with all of your possessions gone.

Phuket is full of "it won't happen to me" victims.

You are missing my point old sport.

I have been and may probably go with bargirls myself in the future. I’m not a prude or one to preach all that is light and goodness. To me it`s just part of a night out and they are part of the social and nightly entertainments. I do not expect anything else and accept that. I fully understand who and what they are, I am not putting them down one way or another.

All I am saying to the guys is, be cautious, try to understand what and who they are dealing with and do not leave themselves vulnerable.

I 100% agree with you that a customer`s drink could be drugged in any of the bars. It`s similar to saying that anything may happen to anyone, anywhere, if they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are events that happen which are not under our control. All we can do is be as aware and as cautious as possible.

In the case of this German guy, none of us know what actually happened; doubt if any of us ever will, most of what posters are saying is pure speculation.

In the past I have visited Phuket and Pattaya. The most dangers lie for the guys travelling alone or perhaps are first timers to the adult entertainments scene. These are the guys at most risk and ripe for the prey of scammers and thieves. For the lone traveller may suddenly find himself at the tender mercies of these evil people, then as the German guy, wake up in oblivion and say; <deleted> happened.

For safety my advice is to travel with another guy, a friend, or even better as a group of guys, each looking out for each other, especially for the naive or the newbie’s.

These days I consider myself well experienced and not someone who could be taken for ride easily. But there are certain locations and venues in Thailand that even I would find myself out of my depth and a possible victim waiting to happen. In the end it`s all down to common sense.

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Whilst all of your travel & social precautions are spot on, I am continually bemused over my decades in LOS and elsewhere, that so many visitors (and yes, shock horror, even the 'experienced' expat resident here in Thailand) need to be hand-held as to basic common-sense.

Despite countless media horror stories and reports like the experience of the German tourist on this occasion, a variation of the theme is constantly repeated annually worldwide .

Thailand is no better nor worse than many global destinations visited every year - but surprise, indignation, disbelief, preaching, etc, inevitably follows from those who post or comment on an incident.

Perhaps Common Sense 101 should be obligatory on school curricula worldwide?

Maybe not, because as famously said: "....there is (at least) One born every minute...." and you can't force people to think Smart.

We are all victims of Fate, but why give it the upper hand by wearing a sign that reads "I am Dopey, please fleece me"?

Anyway, time for me to get off my Pulpit and (safely?) wander down the pub ;0))

Be safe & smart, One and All (if you so choose),

Brewsta

Edited by Brewsta
  • Like 1

WARNING - Stay away from dam_n bargirls, these sex tourists have no one to blame but themselves. No sympathy for him at all, lay down with dogs then you wake up with fleas.

2 people who have no experience of what they speak, but would still like to preach to everyone else.

If only we all had hi-so chinese-thai wives, who were virgins when we met them, and would never dream of cheating on their old, fat, farang husbands, who think they stay with them for love, not money.

Thailand would be such a happier place jerk.gif

//Edit - sorry Jayceenik, didn't mean to include your post

I agree we can't all have hi-so women, but if you did she would not be staying with you for money as she would have her own. The ones that would be staying with fat old farangs for money would be the bargirls. Then you have those girls in the middle who marry farangs close to thier own ages and form loving relationships and families. Some guys have to resort to bargirls because there is no way that a middle rung or hi-so would go near them or the guys feel threatened by a woman with a higher IQ.

Why eat out of the dumpster if you are not on skidrow and the restuarant is open?

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Whilst all of your travel & social precautions are spot on, I am continually bemused over my decades in LOS and elsewhere, that so many visitors (and yes, shock horror, even the 'experienced' expat resident here in Thailand) need to be hand-held as to basic common-sense.

Despite countless media horror stories and reports like the experience of the German tourist on this occasion, a variation of the theme is constantly repeated annually worldwide .

Thailand is no better nor worse than many global destinations visited every year - but surprise, indignation, disbelief, preaching, etc, inevitably follows from those who post or comment on an incident.

Maybe not, because as famously said: "....there is (at least) One born every minute...." and you can't force people to think Smart.

We are all victims of Fate, but why give it the upper hand by wearing a sign that reads "I am Dopey, please fleece me"?

Brewsta

And greetings to you Brewsta. Wish I was going down the pub with you.

What you say; Perhaps Common Sense 101 should be obligatory on school curricula worldwide? Is so right. and of course you are right, Thailand is no better or worse than anywhere else when it comes to people. There are fools everywhere and those which will prey on them.

Or how about producing the idiots guide to life survival?

Anyway, please have a drink for me when you are out and try not to fall foul of any ladies of ill repute. But somehow I think you are a man of the world and know the score.

Cheers to ya, old sport.

Have to agree, the guy's been on a bender from the night before, finally takes the girl at 7:30AM, lo and behold passes out..(???).

Maybe change the header to "Opportunistic Girl".

Of course. No "opportunistic girl" worth her salt ever leaves home without a high durable plastic bag capable of carrying a safe as well as other treasures she just might run across.

or maybe just really drunk? he's still drinking a disgusting chang export in the picture..

thats a can of chang classic not chang export.

Although it is in the picture he is not drinking it, or holding it.

thats cos its part of the evidence maybe ?

Edited by osiboy

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Brewsta

What you say; Perhaps Common Sense 101 should be obligatory on school curricula worldwide? Is so right. and of course you are right, Thailand is no better or worse than anywhere else when it comes to people. There are fools everywhere and those which will prey on them.

Anyway, please have a drink for me when you are out and try not to fall foul of any ladies of ill repute. But somehow I think you are a man of the world and know the score.

Cheers to ya, old sport.

Can either of you 100% guarantee that the next drink you consume has not been spiked???? No. So what has drink spiking got to do with common sense? Many of the sedatives used for spiking are tasteless and colourless.

Are you saying that drink spiking only occurs in beer bars? Tell me, what makes you think that it could never happen to you?

It's a serious crime, not for the value of the proceeds stolen, but for the amount and type of drugs administered to the victim. Who knows how many farang may had died from heart attacks etc due to this crime and it has just been writen off as death by natural causes.

As the word spreads around the island of how easy and lucrative this crime is, it will spread. You can expect to see more and more cases of it in the future.

Edited by NamKangMan
  • Like 1

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Brewsta

Cheers to ya, old sport.

Can either of you 100% guarantee that the next drink you consume has not been spiked???? No. So what has drink spiking got to do with common sense? Many of the sedatives used for spiking are tasteless and colourless.

Are you saying that drink spiking only occurs in beer bars? Tell me, what makes you think that it could never happen to you?

It's a serious crime, not for the value of the proceeds stolen, but for the amount and type of drugs administered to the victim. Who knows how many farang may had died from heart attacks etc due to this crime and it has just been writen off as death by natural causes.

As the word spreads around the island of how easy and lucrative this crime is, it will spread. You can expect to see more and more cases of it in the future.

The chances of some girl spiking my drink so that she may have a wicked way with me are extremely slim. I`m just not that lucky. I`m not even getting any girls when I`m stone cold sober.

Have to agree, the guy's been on a bender from the night before, finally takes the girl at 7:30AM, lo and behold passes out..(???).

Maybe change the header to "Opportunistic Girl".

Yes and the safe accidently "fell" in to the black bag when she was cleaning his room.

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Brewsta

Cheers to ya, old sport.

The chances of some girl spiking my drink so that she may have a wicked way with me are extremely slim. I`m just not that lucky. I`m not even getting any girls when I`m stone cold sober.

She doesn't want her "wicked way" with you. She wants your money, phone, watch and jewelry. It's not about you getting a girl. It's about the girl targeting a victim. Even if you are not drinking, your coke or lemonade can be spiked.

• Like 1

She doesn't want her "wicked way" with you. She wants your money, phone, watch and jewelry. It's not about you getting a girl. It's about the girl targeting a victim. Even if you are not drinking, your coke or lemonade can be spiked.

Please don`t take all this too seriously.

As I have mentioned previously, some events happen and not always under our control. It`s like saying that I won`t be knocked down by a truck tomorrow. Who knows? I might, if I`m in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Read my previous posts on this subject and you will see that I`m not disagreeing with you.

My message is; just use common sense and be careful out there, never drop your guard. That`s about all we can do.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

I had to laugh at your comment...So true...Thanks...

Didn't need "tools". She probably had a top of the line Swiss Army Knife and used that.

clap2.gif

Had a top of the range Swiss Army knife stolen from me after a huge night,couldn't ride the bike so 2 lovely girls offered to take me and the bike home,after popping the tops off a few sodas for the Vodka to thank them i quess they thought it was a cool bottle opener...Oh! my camera was gone too!

Cameras and cell phones seem to be the popular items...Bummer...

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Brewsta

Cheers to ya, old sport.

Hello Namkangman,

Yes, I can guarantee that my drink will never be spiked because:

1) I only choose to drink in establishments where I know the Management and/or bar staff who open my bottle(s) of beer or (occasional) bottle of spirits in front of me at my table.

2) As a happily married man with a lovely and (relatively) sane Thai wife of 12 years and 2 lovely kids, I am no doubt fortunate in that I do not feel the need to party out or drink in saloons that are not familiar to me.

3) I gave up drink esoteric cocktails, etc, with flora and straws in, many years ago. I was no doubt fortunate that I had no worse fate than some killer hangovers through excessive entertainment during those years.

Finally, this use of incapacitory narcotics or beverages has been around since Man took his first drink. Thus IMO, your fear that such practices will spread like wildfire as the Word gets out is dated by countless events, and inevitable by its proven worldwide expansion year on year.

I do not speak for others nor deny the many ways that the unfortunate or foolish are succesfully targetted for their funds and more. I say this only as fact to rebut your incorrect assertion of my personal vulnerability.

Your thoughts appear well-intentioned and certainly the consequences can be dreadful for the victim(s) , but they most certainly do not apply to my life or personal situation.

Stay safe and smiling,

Brewsta

Greetings Beetlejuice,

Brewsta

Cheers to ya, old sport.

Hello Namkangman,

Yes, I can guarantee that my drink will never be spiked because:

1) I only choose to drink in establishments where I know the Management and/or bar staff who open my bottle(s) of beer or (occasional) bottle of spirits in front of me at my table.

2) As a happily married man with a lovely and (relatively) sane Thai wife of 12 years and 2 lovely kids, I am no doubt fortunate in that I do not feel the need to party out or drink in saloons that are not familiar to me.

3) I gave up drink esoteric cocktails, etc, with flora and straws in, many years ago. I was no doubt fortunate that I had no worse fate than some killer hangovers through excessive entertainment during those years.

Finally, this use of incapacitory narcotics or beverages has been around since Man took his first drink. Thus IMO, your fear that such practices will spread like wildfire as the Word gets out is dated by countless events, and inevitable by its proven worldwide expansion year on year.

I do not speak for others nor deny the many ways that the unfortunate or foolish are succesfully targetted for their funds and more. I say this only as fact to rebut your incorrect assertion of my personal vulnerability.

Your thoughts appear well-intentioned and certainly the consequences can be dreadful for the victim(s) , but they most certainly do not apply to my life or personal situation.

Stay safe and smiling,

Brewsta

Mr Beetlejuice,

I most certainly will raise a glass to your extended and good health, whilst periodically ducking the inevitable insanities and brickbats that come Ones way :o)

Anyhow, Common Sense may reduce risk, but Life would be tedious without a frisson of risk, eh?

My darling Mama always says: "Hope & Plan for the Best, but Anticipate & Be Prepared for the Worst."

Cheers and Sawat dee pi mai (China, etc),

Brewsta

Please don`t take all this too seriously.

As I have mentioned previously, some events happen and not always under our control. It`s like saying that I won`t be knocked down by a truck tomorrow. Who knows? I might, if I`m in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Read my previous posts on this subject and you will see that I`m not disagreeing with you.

My message is; just use common sense and be careful out there, never drop your guard. That`s about all we can do.

I hear that, Mr Beetlejuice. The only certain things in Life are Death and Taxes. Beer Time......Regards & Bye Y'All :o)