Mazda Bt-50 Launched

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they ask us to finalize the finance next week. I think the bank wouldn't accept old statements, in case we have to wait 2 month more for the car.

What does that mean? They want you to make a downpayment? Is it the 3.2 you are getting or the 2.2? I'd be a bit suspicious if it's the 3.,2 - would want to see a photo of it at the factory I think, just to make sure it's on it's way!

But they ask us to finalize the finance next week. I think the bank wouldn't accept old statements, in case we have to wait 2 month more for the car.

If you call the hotline for Ford Or Mazda, they will tell you no 3.2's delivered or will be for a while, They tried to pull that with me on a ranger and when I got there had wrong color, motor and trans!!

If you call the hotline for Ford Or Mazda, they will tell you no 3.2's delivered or will be for a while, They tried to pull that with me on a ranger and when I got there had wrong color, motor and trans!!

exactement.......never mind, if we really want Ford or Mazda we just have to wait I guess.

Give us a chance to enlarge our deposit or maybe pay cash by the time they actually deliver maybe?

Just proves my point about all the calls from dealers......Walter Mitty waffle ......

The SIL cancelled her BT50 4x4 2 door Pro order last month and is still waiting for her fricking Vigo Champ 2 door 4x4 she ordered end of March..May they tell her."for sure"...lol

Shit it would be soooo nice to walk in and get ones dream machine off the lot...maybe by 2015?

exactement.......never mind, if we really want Ford or Mazda we just have to wait I guess.

Give us a chance to enlarge our deposit or maybe pay cash by the time they actually deliver maybe?

Just proves my point about all the calls from dealers......Walter Mitty waffle ......

The SIL cancelled her BT50 4x4 2 door Pro order last month and is still waiting for her fricking Vigo Champ 2 door 4x4 she ordered end of March..May they tell her."for sure"...lol

Shit it would be soooo nice to walk in and get ones dream machine off the lot...maybe by 2015?

I cancelled my order with Ford on the 21st of March and still haven't got refund! I ordered a Vigo Hilux 4dr,4X4, AT, G, and had it in less than 30 days. My reason was same as others, just tires of BS and waiting!

I cancelled my order with Ford on the 21st of March and still haven't got refund! I ordered a Vigo Hilux 4dr,4X4, AT, G, and had it in less than 30 days. My reason was same as others, just tires of BS and waiting!

Now you've mentioned it 301 times.

BUT, he will now be happy with trouble free motoring. smile.png

BUT, he will now be happy with trouble free motoring. smile.png

Happy Motoring....thumbsup.gif

Just letting some know that they don't do what they say they will, maybe will say it another couple hunderd times if I don't get refund. This sis a forum you know!!

Just letting some know that they don't do what they say they will, maybe will say it another couple hunderd times if I don't get refund. This sis a forum you know!!

Well for honda/toyota you can contact the Japanese bosses for action. For ford who you gonna call to get them to get action?

Well for honda/toyota you can contact the Japanese bosses for action. For ford who you gonna call to get them to get action?

Good question as I already called all the numbers I could find and all say they will look into it, guss I just lost 5000 to New Era sales. glad it was only a deposit!

I emailed Ford in the UK, explaining Ford Thailand were not being helpful (I wanted my white plates, they were well over due). 3/4 phone calls the following morning (from Thai head office and the dealer). Resolved 48 hours later.

I emailed Ford in the UK, explaining Ford Thailand were not being helpful (I wanted my white plates, they were well over due). 3/4 phone calls the following morning (from Thai head office and the dealer). Resolved 48 hours later.

Its getting where its not worth it, I spend more than 5000THB at the villa each month for snacks and drinks, just the fact that a compny that big doesn't care.

How about Ford Australia, as this is where the ranger was designed.

Great idea, wish I thought of that.

if the phone calls i have had from mazda are correct there is no problem with delivery of the 3.2 ltr. i have been offered 2 i the last couple of days and accepted the last one for delivery next week

Since you seemed so interested in my posts about Ford, just got our refund from cancelled order!

Do mazda have any plans for a fortuner, everest type thingy?

Mazda CX 9 in Thailand since 2009, but expensive.. CX7 Import only [MPV or people carrier really]........ Mazda CX5 later this year or early 2013 price forecast around 1 million [Ford Escape size] followed later by a smaller 4x4 type CX3

• Like 1

3.2's are on the road , some pics on the internet of people having it and with 20 inch rims .

Also , Mazda and Ford are increasing production to meet demand .

http://www.mazda.com...and-ford-invest

Both models are selling like hotcakes .

Someone shoud tell Ford Thailand that ther are 3.2's on the road as they said still don't know a release date!! Most of the pics on the net are from dispays from fall show or Aussie vehicles from what I have been told by FordThailand!

Do mazda have any plans for a fortuner, everest type thingy?

Mazda CX 9 in Thailand since 2009, but expensive.. CX7 Import only [MPV or people carrier really]........ Mazda CX5 later this year or early 2013 price forecast around 1 million [Ford Escape size] followed later by a smaller 4x4 type CX3

Pity they dont do the vigo/fortuner, ranger/everest thing as the looks of the bt50 are growing on me.

3.2's are on the road , some pics on the internet of people having it and with 20 inch rims .

Someone shoud tell Ford Thailand that ther are 3.2's on the road as they said still don't know a release date!! Most of the pics on the net are from dispays from fall show or Aussie vehicles from what I have been told by FordThailand!

...why don't you tell them yourself ?! smile.png

Yes reply from me was a bit sarcastic, but truth is, 3.2 is not availible yet and Ford/Mazda said it has no answer when it be delivered. I can't see Mazda would get theirs first as it is a Ford engine they are using as a base engine. To many are posting false info, just keep everyone guessing

How about the 2.2 HiRacer model.....?

Anyone seeing their availability growing?

Thanks

I've seen half a dozen or so, went past a double cab this morning in slow traffic. The ranger looks nicer but its not as bad in the flesh. Still don't like the tail lamps - they need to be smoked to make them stand out less (on a dark vehicle). This was a black one and bloody huge - the roof of my honda was not much higher than its tailgate.

• Like 1

Yes reply from me was a bit sarcastic, but truth is, 3.2 is not availible yet and Ford/Mazda said it has no answer when it be delivered. I can't see Mazda would get theirs first as it is a Ford engine they are using as a base engine. To many are posting false info, just keep everyone guessing

i have just checked the 3.2 bt-50 i am getting and will pick it up tomorrow.

• Like 1