Any Precaution To Take With The Mc'S ?

JohanBKK

Hello,

I know that in USA some MC's can be very dangerous and if you ride your bike near them you could end up in troubles.

How about MC's in Thailand ? Any precaution to take or just ignore them ? I don't belong to any MC, i just want to ride my bike arround without get in troubles. I saw some MC members in Thailand wearing nazis symbols and others the mark of 1%ers. Is that only for fashion or are they really dealing weapons and drugs ?

Thanks.

If we don't ever hear from you again, we'll have our answer.

I bet yes, the easiest way to transport drugs and pistols in this country would be by bike.

I bet I pull up to a Wave 110 with a kilo of yabba in it every day but just don't know.

I've heard of cops searching people and their bikes just dying to find something illegal, gotta be a reason.

Most of the expat MC members are middle class and reasonably well off (as HDs are ridiculously over-priced here).... why they choose to dress up in fancy dress and pretend to be badazz bikers is anyones guess jap.gif

most of the Thai big bike riders are extremely well off. But mainly they just want to look like Carabou.

Edited by thaicbr

I suppose anyone including me wouldn't like you riding too close, I don't really know what you mean.

I've never met any bad bikers in Thailand, riding pass them or them passing me, I often go up to parked up bikers and look at their bikes and have a chat, no matter whatever they are dressed like.smile.png

Most of the expat MC members are middle class and reasonably well off (as HDs are ridiculously over-priced here).... why they choose to dress up in fancy dress and pretend to be badazz bikers is anyones guess jap.gif

intheclub.gif

Edited by RED21

intheclub.gif

Yep, better get home before sunset or you risk to join the rumbling Macho-MC wearing funny hats. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, oooooooooh, no fun i guess clap2.gif

I was also searched on my bike, several times in Pranburi and Hua Hin. They don't even asked for the license, just searched the whole bike and let me go few minutes later.

Next time, ask them to check the oil and tire pressure while they are at it. wink.png

most of the Thai big bike riders are extremely well off. But mainly they just want to look like Carabou.

You mean like this?

post-73341-0-45351700-1327578434.jpg

I have been hanging out and ride with the bikers a few years ago, and i have a very good impression,

it's good people here in Thailand at least, donno of any other country to compare with.

They are primarily interested in

1 drinking beer

2 bikes & riding

3 brads

4 listen to some seriously bad isaan music/noice on bike weeks

i never saw anyone with a bad attitude, i saw a few having a joint

Edited by poanoi

I was also searched on my bike, several times in Pranburi and Hua Hin. They don't even asked for the license, just searched the whole bike and let me go few minutes later.

5 years ago there where quiet a few drug dealing bikers in Hua Hin, thus the frequent searches.

Most of them are gone/dead, some of them even hung themselves, so it will hopefully cool down

I have been riding all over TH for 9 years, and never been searched or had an issue with another biker. Cruiser, tmax, sportsbikes, dtracker, all accepted, always