How Can I Know What Is She Looking For ?

kaledamai

Love = Financial Help (Thailand)

Love = Security = Financial Help (Western Countries)

Oh! And don't marry her. Live together for a few years, then if you like her still, consider marriage after consulting a Western lawyer about a rock solid pre-nup. And set realistic boundries for the amount of money you will provide her during the time you live together (married or otherwise) and don't give an inch no matter how much she manipulates you -- and she will manipulate you. You already sound like a good mark. Just being honest.

By the way, I am married to a Thai and I know the drill. I walked into marriage with my eyes wide open, and I understood Southeast Asian culture before I came to live in Thailand.

Good luck! And go buy Thailand Fever at the nearest bookstore. It will answer 90% of your questions about Thai-Western relationships.

Edited by connda

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love = Financial Help (Thailand)

Love = Security = Financial Help (Western Countries)

Oh! And don't marry her. Live together for a few years, then if you like her still, consider marriage after consulting a Western lawyer about a rock solid pre-nup. And set realistic boundries for the amount of money you will provide her during the time you live together (married or otherwise) and don't give an inch no matter how much she manipulates you -- and she will manipulate you. You already sound like a good mark. Just being honest.

By the way, I am married to a Thai and I know the drill. I walked into marriage with my eyes wide open, and I understood Southeast Asian culture before I came to live in Thailand.

Good luck! And go buy Thailand Fever at the nearest bookstore. It will answer 90% of your questions about Thai-Western relationships.

As the King said

"We can't go on together, with suspicious minds..."

Go for it in a big way, and if it doesn;t work out, laugh and learn

SC

How can I say thank you soooooooooooo much for your very honest replied....

I found very helpful.

Let me some more clear about it..

She finished her undergraduate 5 years before from Chiang mai..

Now she is working as a sales executive, I don't know her position that's what she said but I don't know how much she get..

I been her office but I don't understand thai.

she has one brother who has complete his college and now looks like jobless.

Her sister has one thai guy boyfriend and still not finished college yet.

Her parents has like farm who sales Dragon foot... but I don't know how much they make ..

And she has her own car which she bought last year....

very funny thing is she told me that my parents organized a party with our big family for you, then we went to see her parents at one of shop they were eating, and it takes like 2 hours drive and we had to do shopping on the way all the whiskey, bears, sodas and all kinds of meat things and I had to pay for all...like 5000 baht. hahahaha

Yes thanks guys I decided not to talk anymore since today... hahaha

She is more worse than my ex girlfriend who is also from asia, but she was nice in the begging, she paid our first dating was in the queens blvd across the Pan American Hotel, we had room for only two hours and she paid like 65$ I don't remember exactly it was 12 years before.. But day by day she stolen more than 100K because she is working in my store.

Let me tell you about a little myself, I didn't grew up here, I came here just before complete my master in business administration so my English is not good, thanks for comment about my English anyway, I am very proud that I was born here in the United States.

Thanks guys..I really appreciated..

I found very helpful.

Now she is working as a sales executive, I don't know her position that's what she said but I don't know how much she get..

Her parents has like farm who sales Dragon foot... but I don't know how much they make ..

very funny thing is she told me that my parents organized a party with our big family for you, then we went to see her parents at one of shop they were eating, and it takes like 2 hours drive and we had to do shopping on the way all the whiskey, bears, sodas and all kinds of meat things and I had to pay for all...like 5000 baht. hahahaha

She is more worse than my ex girlfriend who is also from asia, but she was nice in the begging, she paid our first dating was in the queens blvd across the Pan American Hotel, we had room for only two hours and she paid like 65$ I don't remember exactly it was 12 years before.. But day by day she stolen more than 100K because she is working in my store.

Let me tell you about a little myself, I didn't grew up here, I came here just before complete my master in business administration so my English is not good, thanks for comment about my English anyway, I am very proud that I was born here in the United States.

I really worry that you don;t have sufficient sense of humour for whatever you are getting yourself involved in.

Laugh, and the world laughs at you... Cry, and the world turns its back.

I can't really think of any suitable comedy shows to study up on, prior to getting involved as you seem thereon the brink, but maybe other posters can be more helpful

SC

5000 baht, in your home country, a couple of nights out on the lash...... In Thailand asked to spend the same amount entertaining a young beautiful lady and some family, you are advised to exit stage left at speed and don't look back!!!..............if 5000 baht means so much......for sure take the advice

5000 baht, in your home country, a couple of nights out on the lash...... In Thailand asked to spend the same amount entertaining a young beautiful lady and some family, you are advised to exit stage left at speed and don't look back!!!..............if 5000 baht means so much......for sure take the advice

As he says: If money is that important to you, you're probably as well not wasting her time,

If its not, lose as much as you can afford, and then make a decision

SC

You pays your money, you take your choice.

Thai woman knows that if you do the maths, she and her family are not that important.

And us farangs criticise the Thai for only thinking about money.

We need to be very careful about avoiding hypocrisy.

Thai woman knows that if you do the maths, she and her family are not that important.

Indeed a valid point overlooked by many

Why? surely we should stick to what we are good at?

SC

SC

Relax SC. Just listen to Geo. He knows.

"Don't think too much baby". Good advice given to me by a thai-chinese girl in London called Daisy Kaew.

Let's hope Google isn't watching.

I think here is some misunderstanding, my point wasn't about money, my point is I was invited on the party but I had to pay all the expenses myself. Ok you guys give here answer that if some one invite you to join in the party, would you pay all the party expenses ?????? Which is very weirded I never heard.

Thanks guys

I think here is some misunderstanding, my point wasn't about money, my point is I was invited on the party but I had to pay all the expenses myself. Ok you guys give here answer that if some one invite you to join in the party, would you pay all the party expenses ?????? Which is very weirded I never heard.

Thanks guys

Do you love her and are you prepared to take care of her at any cost?

Think about it slowly.

Thanks guys

Think about it slowly.

He doesn't want kids so...........no

Thanks guys

Think about it slowly.

He doesn't want kids so...........no

Apologies for any impertinence. This is Kaledamai's post so we need to be careful .

[quote name=StreetCowboy'

timestamp='1327779091' post='5012461]

I found very helpful.

I really worry that you don;t have sufficient sense of humour for whatever you are getting yourself involved in.

Laugh, and the world laughs at you... Cry, and the world turns its back.

I can't really think of any suitable comedy shows to study up on, prior to getting involved as you seem thereon the brink, but maybe other posters can be more helpful

SC

Ok I'm a dumb for you, would you put your 2 cents intelligence pls..

Thanks guys

Think about it slowly.

If I don't have feelings of love, then I wouldn't waste my time here..

kaledamai thank y for liking my post,i have just read her cv.5years in chiang mai under agraduate i wonder who that was,sales executive,is that any position,whats she selling,she has a husband or sorry brother,i live in issan so if y want me to look her up it shouldnt be hard to find an issan bird on facebook exspecially with her qualifications.just one last thing myself and other members have been reading these stories for years now[me 30] and it is quite rare to read a post like yours so all the best for the future,and just a thought do y pray?

Take your time until you know more about thai culture and what marriage means and cost in thailand, you need to some reading up on some of the threads here but if you want me to be blunt you could end up keeping the whole family can you finaces stand it?

You pay for everything because all people from the west are a running money stream and you have told them no different.

You can always try the old trick of dropping a bank note on the floor and see if see it again.

kaledamai thank y for liking my post,i have just read her cv.5years in chiang mai under agraduate i wonder who that was,sales executive,is that any position,whats she selling,she has a husband or sorry brother,i live in issan so if y want me to look her up it shouldnt be hard to find an issan bird on facebook exspecially with her qualifications.just one last thing myself and other members have been reading these stories for years now[me 30] and it is quite rare to read a post like yours so all the best for the future,and just a thought do y pray?

Would you pm please ? if possible, or you don't mind....

thanks man...

You will be expected to support her and family, what ever you do , money number 1 in Thailand, thats there custom,

I give my wife some money and it pays for her entire family believe it or not.My family is on my dole.

SC

Yes. Hypocrisy.

Thanks guys

Good question - Thailand is the only place that I know of where the guest of the party has been known to be the host (the guy who pays for everything) of the party. I think this is mainly a Thailand thing were you are looked at as the person with big money (face) or the sucker or the person no one respects because you are shelling out the cash or the wonderful guy.