Bike Ocd

Timthai

As if I dont't have enough bikes already... Just ordered a new Monster 795 for the wife. (she thinks the 250 Ninja is under powered, so this should do the trick for a while!)

I took the Monster for a test ride the other day, and was very impressed. For it's size, it's a very comfortable riding position, and I'm 190cm. Good even power delivery, and while 1st is pretty tall, that's a good thing in Bangkok, and it has plenty of torque to make it not a problem. It's very compact and nimble, and a delight to ride.

With a Multistrada, Vulcan, 650 Ninja, 250 Ninja, Scoopy and 125 Monkey for the son, something will have to go to make room! I had the 2011 650 Ninja advertised recently, a few bites, but no serious offers. I might put it on mocyc.com to a wider audience.

Anyone else with the same disease? Maybe we can start a local chapter of Bikers Anonymous!

Cheers.

There's a 4 month wait on delivery at the moment. (hopefully it's shorter, not longer!)

Yes, of course I love my wife, but the other factor is that I work crazy hours and travel more than most flight attendants, and the one thing we try to make time to enjoy together is bikes and our bike friends, so for me, it's worth having what I want and what I enjoy!

Cheers.