11 Secret Service Agents Put On Leave Amid Prostitution Inquiry

Lite Beer

I was working on St. Thomas and the Clinton's were due to arrive. Get off work and in my condo are 7-8 secret service agents having cocktails with a young lady that i had brought over from the mainland. She was burning a hooter while partying with Americas finest and even indulging in a few bong hits. Well this was some experience and am now quite sure that these pre party SS agents make this their normal routine. FYI I asked for their credentials and they had department of treasury badges that folded down with several other laminated identification. They were not smoking but were certainly buzzed from alcohol and having a great time on my balcony. Seeing as these were the protectors of Bill Clinton i thought this was normal. Surprised he wasn't in the room as well. Don't know what went on before i got home around midnight. Keep up the good work boys!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Washington Post, “One person with close ties to the Secret Service, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak freely about an ongoing investigation, said he was told by agents that the woman involved in the dispute “freaked out” after she was not paid and banged on walls and doors in the hotel hallways.”

Sounds pretty familiar to me. You gotta pay those ladies or the ladies get angry. Hell hath no fury like an upset hooker. And some people really think men take advantage of hookers? Heck, hookers are not even afraid of the might if the US Secret Service.

According to the BBC, they had been paid but one of the ladies demanded more.

It would seem that the Secret Service isn't so Secret anymore.

Somebody needs to tell them it's called going undercover....not going under the covers.

I wonder if anybody knew that they were Secret Service agents or if they thought they were just ordinary guys visiting the country?

I was working on St. Thomas and the Clinton's were due to arrive. Get off work and in my condo are 7-8 secret service agents having cocktails with a young lady that i had brought over from the mainland. She was burning a hooter while partying with Americas finest and even indulging in a few bong hits. Well this was some experience and am now quite sure that these pre party SS agents make this their normal routine. FYI I asked for their credentials and they had department of treasury badges that folded down with several other laminated identification. They were not smoking but were certainly buzzed from alcohol and having a great time on my balcony. Seeing as these were the protectors of Bill Clinton i thought this was normal. Surprised he wasn't in the room as well. Don't know what went on before i got home around midnight. Keep up the good work boys!

But Bill wouldn't have inhaled, right? Anyone who wastes good weed would certainly waste your taxes!

Somebody needs to tell them it's called going undercover....not going under the covers.

I wonder if anybody knew that they were Secret Service agents or if they thought they were just ordinary guys visiting the country?

This article claims they were bragging about protecting Obama while they were still inside the Club.

"The Daily News reported that, while they were drinking beers and whiskey, which range from 40,000 to 150,000 pesos or $24 to $84 for bottle service, the Secret Service agents had their pick of young women with long, black and brown hair and layers of makeup. ABC News reported that while at the Pley Club, the Secret Service agents boasted that they were in Colombia to protect Obama."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/329460/20120417/pley-club-pleyclub-secret-service-scandal-colombia.htm

But Bill wouldn't have inhaled, right? Anyone who wastes good weed would certainly waste your taxes!

Bill most certainly would have inhaled....he would have just lied about it!

This article claims they were bragging about protecting Obama while they were still inside the Club.

"The Daily News reported that, while they were drinking beers and whiskey, which range from 40,000 to 150,000 pesos or $24 to $84 for bottle service, the Secret Service agents had their pick of young women with long, black and brown hair and layers of makeup. ABC News reported that while at the Pley Club, the Secret Service agents boasted that they were in Colombia to protect Obama."

http://www.ibtimes.c...al-colombia.htm

That could be just part of the usual business of trying to impress the ladies.

try putting your feet in other's shoe, you may get sore

Converting to baht these guys make a couple of million per year and

• Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with superior academic achievement.
  • Superior academic achievement is defined as meeting at least one of the following requirements:
  • Being in the upper third of your graduating class
  • Having a grade point average of 3.0 or higher out of a possible 4.0, based on four years of undergraduate education or based on courses completed during the final two years of curriculum
  • Having a grade point average of 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0, based on required courses completed in your major or required courses in your major completed during the final two years of curriculum
  • Being a member of a national scholastic honor society that meets the requirements of the Association of College Honor Societies

Or a bunch of other stuff. Another words they are not supposed to be dummies.

On the basis of the people that I've worked with that have degrees, I've never worked out how having a degree is supposed to indicate intelligence.

Yes, they're clever and can remember stuff, but having common sense is also part of being intelligent, and these clowns in particular obviously have no common sense.

I believe he moved up to cigars.

Seems there has to be more to the story than we know, or the Secret Service has considerably lowered there hiring standards. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go out, remain low key, and have some discreet fun. For them to go out, draw attention to themselves, make it known who they are, take hookers back to their official hotel, and then allow a disagreement to get out of hand and not be able to hush it up? If this is true, these guys are idiots and have no business working for the Secret Service. Seems too blatantly stupid to be true. Even arrogance couldn't account for the entire team being so brazenly stupid. If this is true as reported thus far, they should fire these guys, their supervisors, instructors, recruiters, etc, etc. Wonder if they can even spell 'Secret Service'?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I believe he moved up to cigars.

Moved down, rather. :rolleyes:

Seems there has to be more to the story than we know, or the Secret Service has considerably lowered there hiring standards. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go out, remain low key, and have some discreet fun. For them to go out, draw attention to themselves, make it known who they are, take hookers back to their official hotel, and then allow a disagreement to get out of hand and not be able to hush it up? If this is true, these guys are idiots and have no business working for the Secret Service. Seems too blatantly stupid to be true. Even arrogance couldn't account for the entire team being so brazenly stupid. If this is true as reported thus far, they should fire these guys, their supervisors, instructors, recruiters, etc, etc. Wonder if they can even spell 'Secret Service'?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

My guess is there is a culture of this throughout the entire federal government that has been going on for years. Look at the GSA flap that is currently transpiring and you could quickly come to the conclusion many of our federal employees have been feeding at the trough entirely too long and entirely too much.

I would find it incredibly unbelievable for anybody to think this is the first time a group of Secret Service agents have used the services of hookers while on foreign travel.

Hate to think what would happen if the media found out about what happens when Cobra Gold hits Pattaya.

I think there is a wee bit of difference between sailors on leave and the Secret Service advance team for the President of the USA. Besides the sailors have to be back on the ship by midnight.

I almost feel sorry for these guys. By accounts of my many friends who have gone around the world by motorcycle, Columbian women are the hottest women on the planet. So a bit easier to understand why they were " led " astray..... Regarding not paying them enough, that is fairly pathetic. Actually for training purposes so this does not happen again, they should send the agents to Pattaya, have them try short paying a bar girl, and then deal with the resultant firestorm..

• 1 month later...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/colombia-secret-service-prostitution-scandal-spreads-dea/story?id=16399758#.T7sFnWazvQo

Not only the Secret Service now it's the DEA too.

The Drug Enforcement Administration today announced that at least three of its agents are also under investigation for allegedly hiring prostitutes in Cartagena.

"Two of the agents allegedly had encounters with masseuses in the apartment of one of the agents, according to Sen. Susan Collins, the ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

"It's disturbing that we may be uncovering a troubling culture that spans more than one law enforcement agency," the Maine Republican said this evening."

Cops like hookers. Wow is this news to anyone?

Is prostitution illegal in Columbia (sorry if I missed it in the thread)?

If these guys aren't breaking a law in the country, is there something in the personnel policies that prohibits such behavior?