Official English To Thai Translation In Pattaya

jingjingna

How official does it need to be?

British consulate will do it I think if it needs to be officially official.

Isn't it what makes it official the stamp you get from The Min. of Foreign Affairs in BKK ?

Okay, how about any office in Pattaya that offers translation services? As I am unfamiliar with the area, help most appreciated!

I was thinking of the British consulate but they don't offer translation services do they? MFA in Bangkok not necessary but the company that does the translation must be registered as offering translation services.

Thanks

Okay, how about any office in Pattaya that offers translation services? As I am unfamiliar with the area, help most appreciated!

I was thinking of the British consulate but they don't offer translation services do they? MFA in Bangkok not necessary but the company that does the translation must be registered as offering translation services.

Thanks

I have used a company in Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2 of Beach Road) but I can't remember the name.

A quick search came up with this other company

http://www.thaivisa....n/#entry5044217

Edited by MJCM

Thanks

I have used a company in Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2 of Beach Road) but I can't remember the name.

MG /Enterprise opp. Post Office a couple hundred meter up from Beach Rd. right hand side / red/black business sign.

How official does it need to be?

British consulate will do it I think if it needs to be officially official.

Isn't it what makes it official the stamp you get from The Min. of Foreign Affairs in BKK ?

Depends what it's for.

I had to have my marriage certificate translated and stamped by the MoFA in Bangkok for work permits and dependants visas but if it's not for a government agency maybe not required.

Edited by PattayaParent

Thanks

A mate of mine uses a translation company in Soi Post Office also.

Another mate has his girlfriend do the translation and then takes it to a lawyer to stamp, he used to take it to the former British Consul but since they now charge it's too expensive.

Edited by PattayaParent