Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes On Samui – Reward Offered

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British Embassy - usually unable to "intervene" in cases where British people are in trouble... very strange policies they have at the British Embassy.

That is right. Their function is to try to promote trade and tourism through porkless, alcohol-free receptions at the embassy, while keeping Thais out of Britain and ignoring the low class feckless British oiks who deliberately have heart attacks without medical insurance, get banged up by corrupt Thai police who planted drugs on them and have all their money stolen by ladyboys they fell in love with thinking they were female. The UK government sold half of its land plot on Wireless Road due to "security concerns". It is far safer to be overlooked by a giant retail, residence and hotel complex with leaky security and open multistorey car parks on the embassy side than to control the land yourself and keep it low rise. For good measure they moved all the embassy families into the compound and made them easy targets to guarantee maximum points achievable by terrorists when they choose to fire rockets from car park of the new tall buiding next door.

wouldn't dropping things from a high floor be easier.....after all the inmates move very very slowly.

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

I don't care how freakin' rich they are. Talk about priorities. ermm.gif

Why don't you read the post first? Wasn't the son who wants to marry the girl.....

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

I don't care how freakin' rich they are. Talk about priorities. ermm.gif

Why don't you read the post first? Wasn't the son who wants to marry the girl.....

has he been found yet. is it possible he just ran away. Why can't the police find him if there is such a reward?

also how much is the reward.

Edited by BigC

"Miss Sulawan Talungpet, age 24, the owner of a clothing store and a large car rental company on Koh Samui contacted the Daily News journalist in Koh Samui regarding her missing future stepson."

The overall situation seems a bit odd. The girl in the photograph looks pleasant enough but doesn't look like some one who would normally own a fleet of rental cars and a clothes shop in Thailand. She doesn't have a lot of poise for a business owner and looks like she has been pushed into holding up the passport by a photographer from a low grade Pattaya news publication. She looks more like the type of naive, uneducated Thai girl that a common or garden British tourist or retiree might pick up from a bar at a beach resort. So why would an ultra high net worth billionaire waste time on some one like that and finance a business empire for her when his ultra billions would give him access to all kinds of educated, beautiful women of different nationalities who also would be willing to help him spend his cash without making him feel embarrassed in polite society with her pijjin English and requests for Mama noodles at a posh London dinner party. Something doesn't quite add up.

You can tell all that from a photo,you should be on CSI.I'll tell you one thing for free,your a racist.
  • Like 1

As one other person said..."A picture is worth a thousand words"! It is very clear that the girl "step mother to be" is barley holding back a smile? Has she been paid already or is she looking forward to the big pay day? It is very clear that this is a kidnapping...or are we all blind to the truth? Sad to say but the young man will most probably never be seen again...my heart goes out to him! His father and " step mother to be" should be hung from the highest tree!!! One for being stupid as hell...the other for being a heartless greedy piece of shit!!! BEWARE TO ALL FOREIGNERS IN THAILAND...YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE!!!

Another racist,if you live in Issan,do me and Thailand a favour and go back to your great country and then crawl under a rock.All that from a photo.
  • Like 2

As one other person said..."A picture is worth a thousand words"! It is very clear that the girl "step mother to be" is barley holding back a smile? Has she been paid already or is she looking forward to the big pay day? It is very clear that this is a kidnapping...or are we all blind to the truth? Sad to say but the young man will most probably never be seen again...my heart goes out to him! His father and " step mother to be" should be hung from the highest tree!!! One for being stupid as hell...the other for being a heartless greedy piece of shit!!! BEWARE TO ALL FOREIGNERS IN THAILAND...YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE!!!

Ever bothered to read some updates through the thread before you make stupid posts?

Yes, you are right. I tried to delete the post after reading more. My mistake...sorry! After reading more i think the whole story is BS and we are all wasting our time!!!

Doesn't change the fact that you are a " quick to jump to conclusions" racist.
  • Like 1

Miss Sulawan Talungpet, age 24, the owner of a clothing store and a large car rental company on Koh Samui

Wonder how she got to be the owner of those businesses

Why would you wonder that,wonder how you got your job.

i hope they find the poor boy so he can get his meds... sounds like Miss Sulawang Talungpet age 24 has got herself a good catch indeed. why do so many successful men from western countries come to LOS and marry a homely, black Isaan farm girl or fishermans daughter anyway? clearly this is the case here.

probably wasn't so clever to announce the financial situation of the father! i hope in the end everything will be o.k. sounds like father isn't so clever.

Re; marrying a homely black issan girl

Because a black woman with Michelle Obama's resume (or any skin color woman for that matter) likely would not marry a high % of male expats/ tourists seen in Thailand

Why drag her into the discussion.

Hint; Harvard Law School graduate.

Sorry but you must figure out the rest.

That girls face is beatiful , and she looks intelligent too, lets hope her future husband will take good care of her.

You HAVE to be kidding.

Have overheard many a farang at the soi 7 beer garden comment on the place being filled with classy beautiful women.

My comment about that place is it should be renamed to "Fear Garden"

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

I haven't read all of the post here, but to me this girl is pretty plain looking to be marrying a billionaire. I could have doné better with a few million.

I don't think you can read at all and what's plain looking got to do with anything.On the other hand,i had f..k all and did all right.

Great wealth cannot bring happiness. I hope the young man will be returned to his family in good health.

But wealth can motivate the authorities to do a diligent investigation into his disappearance.

"Great wealth cannot bring happiness." What a load of rubbish. It can and does. However, I agree with the rest of your statement.

I heard yesterday from another website that this young lad has now found

Do keep up!

Marcus Jack (the son) is going back home to Ulster to rejoin his dad who will be building Titanic 2 in the Harland & Wolff yard in Belfast (just like the first one).

What will happen next?

This post below w00t.gif

So should you as well, keep up! thumbsup.gif

http://www.rttnews.c...of-titanic.aspx

Australian billionaire Clive Palmer has announced plans to build a 21st century version of the luxury liner Titanic that sank in the Atlantic Ocean
The Queensland mining billionaire, who has strong business interests in China, told a press conference on Monday that a memorandum of understanding was signed with Chinese state-owned company Jinling Shipyard to construct the ship.

Win coffee1.gif

Thank you Sulawan , for your comments .

Most of us on this forum are not racists , even if it sometimes looks like it.

You look like a hard working, honest girl and I wish you all the best in the future.

• Like 1

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. The house you laughed at if I was the future wife of a billionaire was actually not my house but a coffee shop I met the reporter in. My skin is dark as I work outdoors alot, but i still cannot understand why anybody living in Samui and using this forum could be racist towards me. All of you were informed of my stepsons disappearance after he was found so please do not treat this site as your news. This was a serious incident with Marcus and this site without my permission changed wording and turned it into what seems like a joke to all. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and thank you to those of you who said kind words for Marcus and I.

Marcus is looking forward to returning to his family this week.

Sulawan

It's nice to read this response. I'm sure most if not all Thai Visa members are happy that all has worked out well for you.

Good luck.....

Why would you endanger your son by announcing to the world how rich the family is? More than one brain damaged individual in that family !

True ...why millionaire's visit Kho Samui without body guards, I think this is a false statement to get the police involved..like Bill Gates seen on side of road thumbing for a ride..get real do not believe all that you read...or even what I say..it could be true but worthy of doubt. We can start one ...Lady GA GA found walking down Kho San Road singing the British National At hum in raising money for the poor!

Thankyou Sulawan for clearing up the tripe on this site.A lot of members should apologize(not regret) for the poison directed at you,as if they were lucky enough to know you.They should take a long hard look at them selves in the room of mirrors.

Thankyou Sulawan for clearing up the tripe on this site.A lot of members should apologize(not regret) for the poison directed at you,as if they were lucky enough to know you.They should take a long hard look at them selves in the room of mirrors.

Don't hold your breath louse1953, most of the bigots, racists and wannabe elites would have hightailed it back to their hole from which they crawled...

Sulawan, please don't think the vileness that you have been subjected to by weak men a reflection of all of us.

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. The house you laughed at if I was the future wife of a billionaire was actually not my house but a coffee shop I met the reporter in. My skin is dark as I work outdoors alot, but i still cannot understand why anybody living in Samui and using this forum could be racist towards me. All of you were informed of my stepsons disappearance after he was found so please do not treat this site as your news. This was a serious incident with Marcus and this site without my permission changed wording and turned it into what seems like a joke to all. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and thank you to those of you who said kind words for Marcus and I.

Marcus is looking forward to returning to his family this week.

Sulawan

Thanks for taking the time to reply as a farang it's embarrassing to read some of the replies on here from thai bashing to racist comments , my thai wife hates me reading tv due to the high negativity about Thailand that is allowed to carry on throughout most the threads .

I guess it's okay to let it run for sponsorship reasons and high website hits.

Funny last week I had my post deleted for calling out a troll topic on page 1 , the topic was allowed to run and run bringing all the usual shit comments out and the original op never posted again

• Like 1

Well, the headline that got us all interested was "Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes on Samui – Reward Offered".

Interestingly, I can no longer find the article on their site. Maybe it has been pulled?

So far, we are told that the father was neither a billionaire, nor involved in IT (he is a painter in London). And that the son was reunited with his family before the report was published, and there has been no confirmation of a reward being offered or given.

So, generally speaking, an accurate piece of news reporting. rolleyes.gif

-Darkskin-

Nice comment, if you are genuine! You can never be sure here so! whistling.gif

-taninthai-

Why so serious? Let us have some fun, sometimes.tongue.png

Until now, I do not know who brought the thread stone to roll down the slope!

It was the person who added the -Billionaire- word to that trivial story!? Who was that, the journalist? rolleyes.gif