Thailand Needs Cricket

Well all the water they thow during Songran must go somewhere.

The cricket fields can double as swimming pools. That way ,the team, has an income all year.

Great idea

The cheerleaders can perform their Synchronised Swimming routines.

any ideas on Swimming uniform?

Plenty of ideas but doubt I could put them here..........but then again, maybe a one piece could be a good idea.

front or back

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cricket fields can double as swimming pools. That way ,the team, has an income all year.

Great idea

The cheerleaders can perform their Synchronised Swimming routines.

any ideas on Swimming uniform?

Plenty of ideas but doubt I could put them here..........but then again, maybe a one piece could be a good idea.

front or back

Ha Ha Ha.........up to you

Well all the water they thow during Songran must go somewhere.

Must bring this to Little Brothers attention. He's our money man. (Bookman , Please note)...ah, now that's done.

'I didn't know that you knew my wife.....ermm.gif'

hey...my wife is 'kick ass' as well but don't let her know that I told you...she runs a tight ship around here, like Captain Bligh she sidles up to muntinous nieces and sneers: 'are you tryin' to take advantage of yer uncle tutsi again? hmmm?' and 'I'll stick that mobile phone down yer throat yew ungrateful little bitch!...' and then tutsi sez: 'darling, darling please ease up as they are just kids...'

Well I will leave you to control the pitch for a while. Going to lay down for a bit.

Not a problem. Will close shop here, too, as it is almost 1am.

Good night. Well batted.

After a good nights sleep and then catching up on the housework.....smile.png I have discovered that the Boss is a little perplexed re the sex of aliens.....biggrin.png See here

I hope this does not distract him from the fantastic job that he is doing in promoting why "Thailand Needs Cricket".......thumbsup.gif

I am sure we can find a way to accommodate these friendly people into the team thus eliminating any conflict that may occur....whistling.gif

Edited by kevjohn

For team member who may have problems seeing like me,

then there is still hope for us to be able to enjoy a game of cricket, as this clip may prove.

Edited by kevjohn

Well I will leave you to control the pitch for a while. Going to lay down for a bit.

Not a problem. Will close shop here, too, as it is almost 1am.

Good night. Well batted.

After a good nights sleep and then catching up on the housework.....smile.png I have discovered that the Boss is a little perplexed re the sex of aliens.....biggrin.png See here

I hope this does not distract him from the fantastic job that he is doing in promoting why "Thailand Needs Cricket".......thumbsup.gif

I am sure we can find a way to accommodate these friendly people into the team thus eliminating any conflict that may occur....whistling.gif

Indeed, I am wondering about the gender of an alien...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Sometimes you have to stop,and clear the line to make it safe for everyone.

This thread is about cricket, and the benefits of cricket to Thailand, and the TV Cricket team.

If there's more work required than the driver can complete in a few moments, we may have to call in the Engineers to remove some posts that seem to be obstructing traffic, but we are rightly proud, on this thread, that so far that has not proved necessary.

Right; now let's proceed with caution.

And if I can suggest that for some of our bigger games, we might want to charter a train for supporters, though in the meantime, we have enough to worry about with the logisitics of the cheerleaders, and the coach, and the cheerleaders' bus, and the groundsmen's roller, not to mention the enetertainment crew's double-decker in the pantechnicon.

Luckily we have a sponsor bigger than Eddie Stobart - SoThaiSpa

and some innovative team tactics - not least two batsmen at the crease and about thirty in the field

OK

I think that's safe to proceed now

SC

StreetCowboy.

I am reluctant to post this as so far this has been an outstanding thread with many interesting comments. Your rare posts are valued but as far as I am aware no-one appointed you defacto moderator. I object to your veiled referance to calling the engineers as you put reporting this thread. Do so if you wish but reflect that one of the great benefits of this thread has been in generating friendships. In that it has succeeded in most cases.

If you do not like this thread there is a simple answer and that is stay out.

I hope you do not but I hope you remember you do not own this thread and you have absolutely no right to try to control me or anyone else,.

Have come across another problem and wondering if cricket is the cure.

It is the hassles that arise when it comes to the kids borrowing the car.

Example.

Daughter “Dad, I need the car”

Dad “Why, where’s yours?

Daughter “Lent it to the girlfriend”

Dad “Why”

Daughter “She lent her car to her girlfriend”

Dad “So what”

Daughter “Dad…Please”

Dad “No …..I’m lending my car to myself

And then it starts.

So, any tips on how cricket can solve, similar car problems such as this, will be gratefully received.

Edited by kevjohn

Example.

Dad “Why, where’s yours?

Dad “Why”

Dad “So what”

Daughter “Dad…Please”

And then it starts.

So, any tips on how cricket can solve, similar car problems such as this, will be gratefully received.

Playing cricket improves health and fitness, and thus encourages one to walk for short trips. Also, as any batsman knows when the umpires give you the finger you must respect their authority and walk.

Cricket also discourages those longer road-trips because just as much joy can be had from the adventure of compiling (or watching a world class batsman like Alastair Cook compile) a big innings.

Example.

Dad “Why, where’s yours?

Dad “Why”

Dad “So what”

Daughter “Dad…Please”

And then it starts.

Playing cricket improves health and fitness, and thus encourages one to walk for short trips. Also, as any batsman knows when the umpires give you the finger you must respect their authority and walk.

Cricket also discourages those longer road-trips because just as much joy can be had from the adventure of compiling (or watching a world class batsman like Alastair Cook compile) a big innings.

Is this why I sit in front of my computer 24/7 watching our team compile a big innings?

Cant drive, and its only a short walk from the kettle to the computer.

And you complain about me drinking coffee. Only way to stay awake

post-64834-0-36405700-1340455916_thumb.jWell the cricket answer would be to hold one finger in the air and watch her walk away. Not sure if that will work with daughters though. Might just result in another hand signal.

More than that harry. You would never see me back here.sad.png

Another thread about cricket here.

I'll let one of you spinners bowl over there to lend your support, but I don't mind bowling over in the roller to give you a lift if you need transport.

SC

TV Cricket

You're never alone

with two knees

So, lets presume for a moment that the game of Cricket has ingratiated itself into the Thai lifestyle and has proven particularly popular in the Issan Villages being embraced as a game for all classes of Thai Society.

So in the Area where has been a Western influence maybe it would look like this ...

post-104736-0-30817200-1340491378_thumb.

Edited by David48

If you were to enjoy a leisurely afternoon of Cricket in the UK it might be a scene like this …

post-104736-0-23467000-1340491130_thumb.

Great image, except the umpire in shorts. I don't agree with that.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules