Thailand Needs Cricket

While drafting the previous post it became apparent to me that we should also consider cricket's potential for solving future problems in Thailand, as well as existing problems in Thailand.

What do people think are the major problems likely to face Thailand in the future?

Nice opening up of the discussion brit1984 into a second dimension.

Maybe add a third dimension if you think it's relevant?

What can Thailand add to Cricket?

Edited by David48

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've done a bit of reading up on this most noble of sports and...well...now I understand why I'm only called in to bat for the last half hour.

I do look quite rugged though with the shadow falling on the pitch. I could swear one of the cheerleaders gave me a wink and a cheeky grin as I was padding up yesterday evening! w00t.gif

While drafting the previous post it became apparent to me that we should also consider cricket's potential for solving future problems in Thailand, as well as existing problems in Thailand.

What do people think are the major problems likely to face Thailand in the future?

I will leave any comments, on this, to our Manager.

Travelling around the Kingdom, I have seen many potential spectacular settings for cricket pitches

I also think, touring teams (and their supporters) would obviously enjoy their stay here; I have heard about certain areas in Thailand, where The Barmy Army could have fun

I will leave any comments, on this, to our Manager.

A cheeky single to get your senior batting partner back on strike

I've done a bit of reading up on this most noble of sports and...well...now I understand why I'm only called in to bat for the last half hour.

I do look quite rugged though with the shadow falling on the pitch. I could swear one of the cheerleaders gave me a wink and a cheeky grin as I was padding up yesterday evening! w00t.gif

You have the necessary good humour to make a decent wicket-keeper

The competitor to Dencorub was of course, deep heat.

Here is their current commericial playing in OZ

[media=]

[/media]

David48

In reference to this commericial, I see "Balance, Agility, Listening x 2 and Skills" mentioned.

As these topics apply to our game of cricket, do you think it would be wise to send some "Deep Heat" to our manager?

If so, may be I could arrange a container.

[media=]

[/media]

David48

In reference to this commericial, I see "Balance, Agility, Listening x 2 and Skills" mentioned.

As these topics apply to our game of cricket, do you think it would be wise to send some "Deep Heat" to our manager?

If the cream is not used correctly or hands not cleaned thoroughly I think this will not lead to a happy ending.........

[media=]

[/media]

David48

If the cream is not used correctly or hands not cleaned thoroughly I think this will not lead to a happy ending.........

Yep.... must agree. Have to make sure they keep their hands away from their eyes.

[media=]

[/media]

David48

Yep.... must agree. Have to make sure they keep their hands away from their eyes.

Agree..wouldn't like to see any of our members in pain..

Members...eh sorry....don't catch........OOOOOOOH!.... now I know.......team members..thumbsup.gif

Some extravagant shots between all the dots

I thouth it was strokes...

Hey....now.... just when I thought that we were all starting to connect to the same wave length.

Gota stay on the same wave length or otherwise 3rd umpire can't comunicate with the players

via their head phone plug into their phone or ipod....whistling.gif

Edited by kevjohn

Members...eh sorry....don't catch........OOOOOOOH!.... now I know.......team members..thumbsup.gif

Some extravagant shots between all the dots

I thouth it was strokes...

Hey....now.... just when I thought that we were all starting to connect to the same wave length.

Gota stay on the same wave length or otherwise 3rd umpire can't comunicate with the players

when you say "phone or ipod" do you mean iphone?

What ever, my good manager....wink.png When you get to my age and only read about these new gadgets'

it gets too confusing, so ipod, iphone i shield....I'm sure they can connect their head phones to whatever....smile.png .

brit1984 … I apologise in advance for this …

In breaking News … Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music.

The iTiT will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size.

This has been hailed as a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

post-104736-0-37178000-1337252016_thumb.

Why ... to explain to our newbie friend kevjohn that TiTs ... This is Thailand (stupid (optional))

Edited by David48

brit1984 … I apologise in advance for this …

In breaking News … Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music.

The iTiT will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size.

This has been hailed as a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

post-104736-0-37178000-1337252016_thumb.

Why ... to explain to our newbie friend kevjohn that TiTs ... This is Thailand (stupid (optional))

Thanks David48

I do appreciate that you understand my inability to be able to focus and comprehend TiTs

If you have anymore information, please do pass it on as it will be gratefully accepted....wai.gif

CRICKET the subject, i'n'it.

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

Does the England team have a nic?

The Roses, or sumfin.

S.A. are the Proteas, NZ, the Black Caps......

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

The Roses, or sumfin.

We could be the Brabarians.....named after I take my shirt off in triumph and flash my man boobs....

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

The Roses, or sumfin.

My........More good information. Please keep it coming as I do think it all helps.thumbsup.gif

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

The Roses, or sumfin.

We could be the Brabarians.....named after I take my shirt off in triumph and flash my man boobs....

O! My! This does make the mind boggle.....ermm.gif

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

The Roses, or sumfin.

Boggle is what my naked breasts do when I jump up and down,,

Woteva.........

W.I. as of now 46 - 2

C'mon the Englanders.

The Roses, or sumfin.

Boggle is what my naked breasts do when I jump up and down,,

And also what you comment made my mind do...shock1.gif

On reflection Cricket may be just the thing for Thailand. Not that fancy coloured pyjama stuff but the real white thing.

When you don all white clothes here everyone thinks you are going to the wat and nobody, even she who must be obeyed questions it.

of course you would have to be careful of grass stains when returning days later.

On reflection Cricket may be just the thing for Thailand. Not that fancy coloured pyjama stuff but the real white thing.

When you don all white clothes here everyone thinks you are going to the wat and nobody, even she who must be obeyed questions it.

of course you would have to be careful of grass stains when returning days later.

An excellent point; well thought out and beautifully articulated

An excellent point; well thought out and beautifully articulated

Yes and lets have less of it do you hear!!