Thailand Needs Cricket

Following on from above ... the expression 'Pull the wool over the sheep’s eyes' I always thought that it was more folk law then truth ... how wrong we can be.

Recently my fine Lassie and myself visited the Woolshed as part of our travels and witnessed some sheep shearing.

Well after the sheep was shorn, it was kicking about then this happened ... and now I am a believer!

Edited by David48

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Streetcowboy

Just found an appropriate means of transport for Thailands PM to use when attending our games.

Hope it comes up to your standards.

Classic... I presume he will be sitting up front?

Will u provide a saddle?

Well gentleman (and Lassie if she makes a return), I bid you adieu for the evening.

Tuesday Nights are squash nights and then I have to undo all that good work and hit the pub because the Union Game is not on the Free to Air TV ... <deleted> ... ermm.gif

It's only Australia V Scotland mate...

And to quote myself....

The Scottish beat us 9-6...

No wonder it isn't on free to air. Australians don;t like to see themselves lose!

Hope we have better roads than this when travelling to our games in the Andaman.

Gives me a heart attack just looking at those

Yeah...but think of all the Cheer Squad given ya mouth to mouth..thumbsup.gif

Hope we have better roads than this when travelling to our games in the Andaman.

I've already given the cheer suad instruction on when I'll need medical assistance: basically if my heart is beating and I am awake OR can be waken easily.

Since you boys are in a playful mood today ... I've been saving this one for the appropriate moment.

Just quietly, I think that kevjohn has been pulling the wool over our eyes.

When I dusted off the Cricketing archives I found this shot of who, I have been informed was the aforementioned in his Cricketing heyday!

post-104736-0-22241300-1338899912_thumb.

I didn't think they had keeped any of those photos.....now me secrets out.whistling.gif

Streetcowboy

Just found an appropriate means of transport for Thailands PM to use when attending our games.

Will u provide a saddle?

If he wants to ride the.........he can do it bare back.ermm.gif

Since you boys are in a playful mood today ... I've been saving this one for the appropriate moment.

When I dusted off the Cricketing archives I found this shot of who, I have been informed was the aforementioned in his Cricketing heyday!

I didn't think they had keeped any of those photos.....now me secrets out.whistling.gif

You should be proud of photos showing you playing (the wonderful game of) cricket

You should be less proud of the photo of you driving a buffalo propelled lorry cab (without a valid work permit)

Streetcowboy

Will u provide a saddle?

Oh dear; that just isn't cricket

I've already given the cheer suad instruction on when I'll need medical assistance: basically if my heart is beating and I am awake OR can be waken easily.

Make sure you leave instrutions re ya money because ya did say it was all in ya head.....the instrutions I mean..

Streetcowboy

Will u provide a saddle?

COUGH ... in Thailand ... if the Filly is unfamiliar to you, bare back riding is inadvisable.

Just saying like ...

You should be proud of photos showing you playing (the wonderful game of) cricket

You should be less proud of the photo of you driving a buffalo propelled lorry cab (without a valid work permit)

Well Boss.... I do have problems getting my pryorities right....but I'm learning..

Streetcowboy

Will u provide a saddle?

Oh dear; that just isn't cricket

thumbsup.gif

Streetcowboy

Will u provide a saddle?

COUGH ... in Thailand ... if the Filly is unfamiliar to you, bare back riding is inadvisable.

Just saying like ...

Indeed, one should consider the potential consequences before batting without a rubber grip on one's bat handle

Streetcowboy

Will u provide a saddle?

Just saying like ...

easy remedy: Just add alcohol.

For that COUGH I mean

Well Boss.... I do have problems getting my pryorities right....but I'm learning..

Indeed, you are learning fast

Following on from above ... the expression 'Pull the wool over the sheep’s eyes' I always thought that it was more folk law then truth ... how wrong we can be.

Recently my fine Lassie and myself visited the Woolshed as part of our travels and witnessed some sheep shearing.

Well after the sheep was shorn, it was kicking about then this happened ... and now I am a believer!

[media=]

[/media]

Now I know what you do to quieten Missfarmgirl down...wink.png pull the wool over her eye......ermm.gif

So kevjohn ... I have an updated recent image of you playing ...

post-104736-0-54135600-1338902439_thumb.

Very distinguished ...

But I do note that you have changed Team Colours.

You didn't, at one stage, bat for the other side?

Edited by David48

[media=]

[/media]

Now I know what you do to quieten Missfarmgirl down...wink.png pull the wool over her eye......ermm.gif

You really handle a sheep well David6848.

So kevjohn ... I have an updated recent image of you playing ...

post-104736-0-54135600-1338902439_thumb.

Very distinguished ...

But I do note that you have changed Team Colours.

You didn't, at one stage, bat for the other side?

Look at those knees tucked in behind the pads...wink.png ..I hope Streetcowboy wont be jealous....smile.png

But Mr BookMan ... I have uncovered something of you also.

Taken when you used to have that beard ... but the likeness can still be observed ... agreed?

post-104736-0-94896300-1338902876_thumb.

I asked mum not to give u any more of my photos...

As the photo alludes to, I have a very cute arse..

hmmm....maybe mum can give u one more photo...

Actually ... my Dad was a shearer ... left school when he was 9 years old to go shearing ... true story.

Shearer!..Shearer!..Shearer!.......oops ...thought I was in a footie thread..!...

This is a (mostly) cricket thread... but are you a Saints FC fan?

Don't tell us there is a Thai Visa football team to sponsor aswell!

Edited by SoThaiSpa