New Toyota 400k

jackr

That Yaris is horrible! What's the reasoning behind all these "space-age" looking motors the Japs are turning out now, I think they're all sooo ugly! And why the console in the middle of the dash???

Toyota are the worst offenders, the old Corolla and Soluna had a kind of understated sophistication about them, just a generally "nice" car to both look at and drive. The newer shape Altis and Vios are uglier than my mother in law...!

Ford or Nissan seem to be the best looking new cars around at the moment. I'm changing cars this year, reckon a trip to Isuzu might be in order as well, I've just seen their new road car, not bad!

Also, Yaris is the old Roman/Latin word for "un-beautiful".....

What new Nissan you are talking about? The current Nissan Sunny is in dying stages and will be replaced later this year with Tiida Latio (how to pronounce that?). If you like it so much - buy it now before they run out of stock.

And what is new Isuzu road car? Their D-max, pickup truck, is three-four years old and there's no news of a replacement this year. Could you be talking of two generations ago Civic with Isuzu badge? That was the only Isuzu car ever in Thailand.