Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kayo Mass Reply Part One.... (i´m in a bit of a rush, but I couldn´t resist coming on here... :D)

Nothing New, patrons are trying to shag each other, I've worked my through the available virgins and apparently i'm looking fat and red... cheeky buggers!

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape? :D

Not many virgins in 'ere anyway wolfie... if going on a murderous killing spree makes you happy, then feel free, I will distribute garlic to those I want kept alive.. :D

Do I get to stay????

You lot really do make me laugh!

Thankyou for that Kayo :D

:D

Behind the stage

(thank you kayo for bringing back your avatar I like it so much... :o )

What time can we meet backstage... I´m dying for a shag.

Kayo your proposal is so little tempting...

I know that we will enjoy under the sheets regardless of the way you propose to me...

However even though we will have just a lust relationship your proposition lack mystery and gallantry...is too simple and basic...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...because i want to know that i worth the trouble...even when we both know that lust is what holds us together...

So kayo die or try to survive by proposing yourself to another female

Look here you... Either you want to shag me... Or you don´t... I´m a busy man, you see... I don´t have time to be dillying and dallying about with NUANCES

That told you!

No, Glauka my dear, i need your assistance with something... please come over to this dark corner with me for a while... :D

he Kayo Mass Reply Part two.. Really running out of time here folks...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...

Bloody women.. always have to make things so complicated...

totster

Hence I KISS... Keep it sweet and simple.... :D

Clean the toilets???

Wanna come help me?

My word wolfie.. you must be desperate if you are after the teabags :D

Blood supply is running low, we have to improvise :D

just keep talking like that wolfie...

me and Kayo are in charge of your blood supply and suprisingly but true Kayo is not around...

so if you don´t want to drink cow blood stop trying to kill me and keep saying compliments to me...

:o

I am so glad you are back. Things have been dull without you. And Kayo has gotten outta hand, you really need to keep him on a leash, ya know.

Dull, oh my!

Kayo out of hand again!! A leash indeed. Maybe I should lock him in the cupboard again :D

ICEY CHAIN ME TO YOUR BED ............... (again :D)

what... Is everybody gone off to read that soppy story about the most romantic man in the world routine.... Crap... should never have posted it.

he Kayo Mass Reply Part two.. Really running out of time here folks...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...

Bloody women.. always have to make things so complicated...

totster

Hence I KISS... Keep it sweet and simple.... :D

Clean the toilets???

Wanna come help me?

My word wolfie.. you must be desperate if you are after the teabags :D

Blood supply is running low, we have to improvise :D

just keep talking like that wolfie...

me and Kayo are in charge of your blood supply and suprisingly but true Kayo is not around...

so if you don´t want to drink cow blood stop trying to kill me and keep saying compliments to me...

:o

I am so glad you are back. Things have been dull without you. And Kayo has gotten outta hand, you really need to keep him on a leash, ya know.

Dull, oh my!

Kayo out of hand again!! A leash indeed. Maybe I should lock him in the cupboard again :D

ICEY CHAIN ME TO YOUR BED ............... (again :D)

what... Is everybody gone off to read that soppy story about the most romantic man in the world routine.... Crap... should never have posted it.

I went off to read other threads instead but now you mention it I might just take a glance :D

Yes... What time will this be? I've lost count! :D

Sorry I'm late, I got stuck in the another thread and I could not cut myself loose :D

Now somebody somewhere mentioned that magical word SAMBUKA That's all I can remember

WHERE IS THE BOTTLE?

Don't tell me it's all gone or I'm off :D

Where is Dr.PP, he's got to be in here somewhere. Why is there never a therapist around when you need one..... should have bought my own :D

That big armchair oin the corner looks comfy.... thats not Bloodstains on it though is it??? OMG is Woolfie still here, I thought he would have had his quota by now, and for goodness sake get that American Football off the telly, there's a big English cup match on.... no takers,

Oh I will just do it myself..... there thats better

Now where's my Sambuka... Redrus, not much you don't know about booze, has someone hidden it.

Oh please please find it for me I'm gagging here!!!

Is Lovejoy still in the house, I'm on that chair blood or no blood if he's still lurking. :o

Right where's the talent?????

Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, toast, bloody maries coming up. Plus a nice little watermelon juice for vitamins.

Sorry sambucca cannot be found, was (as totster said) rubbed over exposed body parts to deter mozzies. Seems to have worked.

By the way the sun is shining....

Sorry I'm late, I got stuck in the another thread and I could not cut myself loose :D

Now somebody somewhere mentioned that magical word SAMBUKA That's all I can remember

WHERE IS THE BOTTLE?

Don't tell me it's all gone or I'm off :D

Where is Dr.PP, he's got to be in here somewhere. Why is there never a therapist around when you need one..... should have bought my own :D

That big armchair oin the corner looks comfy.... thats not Bloodstains on it though is it??? OMG is Woolfie still here, I thought he would have had his quota by now, and for goodness sake get that American Football off the telly, there's a big English cup match on.... no takers,

Oh I will just do it myself..... there thats better

Now where's my Sambuka... Redrus, not much you don't know about booze, has someone hidden it.

Oh please please find it for me I'm gagging here!!!

Is Lovejoy still in the house, I'm on that chair blood or no blood if he's still lurking. :D

Right where's the talent?????

Sambuka? :D

Not like I know anything about that stuff though :o

Not sure who is in the house today though.

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape?

Not many virgins in 'ere anyway wolfie... if going on a murderous killing spree makes you happy, then feel free, I will distribute garlic to those I want kept alive..

Do I get to stay????

Behind the stage

(thank you kayo for bringing back your avatar I like it so much... :

What time can we meet backstage... I´m dying for a shag.

Kayo your proposal is so little tempting...

I know that we will enjoy under the sheets regardless of the way you propose to me...

However even though we will have just a lust relationship your proposition lack mystery and gallantry...is too simple and basic...

I know this is sound hypocritic but as a woman I need some courting and some interents needs to be shown by you...because i want to know that i worth the trouble...even when we both know that lust is what holds us together...

So kayo die or try to survive by proposing yourself to another female

Look here you... Either you want to shag me... Or you don´t... I´m a busy man, you see... I don´t have time to be dillying and dallying about with NUANCES

I have always though that most of the times i am writing in English but it seems that I am writing in ARABIC!!! :o

When you say that you are a busy man---

and you are dying for a shag

i join those two statements together, and one thing comes to my mind...SPEED/RAPIDITY

So is not just that you won´t be a little gentleman-like but you will alleviate yourself with me...I will be like a toilet where you go to relieve your needs... :D tempting Kayo very Tempting....

:D:D

The man in your little link is just ...too soapy for my taste...

I think you don´t understand the difference between being a gentleman and treat women with gallantry and being corny and a pain in the neck...

So maybe you should take a lesson...for a Don Juan you don´t have much idea about seduction... :D:D

Anyway

I have a theory...

After all these months knowing each other you have more or less figured out the kind of girl I am so you just post and propose certain things to me " PARA HACERME RABIAR" :D

( in english could be somenthig like "make me cross")

Edited by Glauka

it is ? Oh I did not mean to be rude or heavy...

My bosses are annoying me so maybe i have not though about how people could interpret my words.... :D Kayo

Now I am all yours...

So do you need to clean your shoes, bathroom, buy cigarettes... :o

For being so rude to Kayo I have decided to not post here for a 2 days...

No need to be so dramatic...

Also totster you don´t need to pay me my month salary... :o

Um .. thats good... all work is voluntary unpaid anyway... with certain perks, such as free garlic.. :D

totster :D

well, I guess as it is quite late in the twopics that i have to announce that i am taking 2 weeks (unpaid) leave to go to Mombasa, Kenya to get some sun with my mum, sis and brother.

I have left the melon dancing in the capable hands of Icey, the bloody mary mix (don't forget the celery salt) in woofies capable paws, and the usual cleaning up down to Glauka.

I shall come back tanned and lean, as was initially stated in my contract. With a few freckles thrown in for good luck... May be able to do a last boogie later on this evening/early morning...

Kisses and wais and whatever (as she takes her standing ovation...) :D:o

Guy's, has anyone seen my car.??

I left it outside leant against the lamp post.

Its not a big problem as I'm not planning on leaving yet but, I might do one day..... :D

redrus

Was it the one with the sunvisor that said Redrus and Sharon, also two fluffy dice hanging from the interior mirror?

OMG that wasn't yours Red was it?..........Only when I went to throw up outside I saw a couple of guys eying it up and I said that if they liked it that much they could have it for 20 baht!! :D

Looks like I owe you 20 baht.

Sorry Red :o

Guy's, has anyone seen my car.??

I left it outside leant against the lamp post.

Its not a big problem as I'm not planning on leaving yet but, I might do one day..... :D

redrus

Was it the one with the sunvisor that said Redrus and Sharon, also two fluffy dice hanging from the interior mirror?

OMG that wasn't yours Red was it?..........Only when I went to throw up outside I saw a couple of guys eying it up and I said that if they liked it that much they could have it for 20 baht!! :D

Looks like I owe you 20 baht.

Sorry Red :o

I'll go with the fluffy dice but, Sharon jeez. Ref have a word, yellow card.... :D

You go to the bar and get something strong to mask your sicky breath and, we'll call it quits...... 20baht. :D I payed more than that for the dice. :D

redrus

I've finished with this Bloody Mary, could i possibly trouble you for a Bloody Mandy, or a Bloody Sarah or something similar?

:D :D :D:D

As for the rest of it.. well.... Don´t worry tots, she tried to strike when in my harem too... She´ll get over it when she realises she has no friends outside, and will start to miss us....

. :o

sung to the tune of i will survive

(idea stolen from the joke's forum)

i'm back from outa town

whats wrong with glauka

why is she wearing a big frown

did she slip when dancing

from the pips from patsys act

or is she huffing because kayo

has not shown any tact

glauka,we need supplies

crisps and beer and liqour

and wolfies heart and kidney pies

werent you the one who asked if you could clean the bogs

i walk through the back door

and the place has gone to the dogs

no no just mop the floor

i had just one beer

any chance of anymore

rus should have changed that empty keg

but insted he went to pee

i am thirsty and can't wait

so i'll borrow totsters keys

it took all the strength i had

just to move the keg

the floor is slippy with alex' goo

i nearly broke my leg

there's a pile of empty virgins

that look like the undead

4 meters high

why can't wolfie just eat thai

someone can add another couple of verse's if they want :o

Everytime I come back here ten new pages have been added. What the fck is going on? :o

Just grab yourself a beer, Okay, I like beer :D ...and a therapist I don't like them :D ..... and take to the couch. Does it have the big extra soft cushions?

All will become clear eventualy Thaibebop :D

I think Jim Hensen said it best when he said, "Hey, anybody got any aspirin, I think I got a cold?"