Manchester United

redrus

Not been on here for a while so just catching up,the three signings we have made are good additions,and with loosing g neville scholes and talk of oshea brown and maybe gibson off to sunderland and hargreaves?we have cut our wage bill,there is talk of a 20mill bid for nasri and sneijder also on the radar if we get those two in we will have a excellent squad.

MrRed

Thanks for the loaning of Ritchie De Laet, he looks like a very fine player in the making.

http://www.edp24.co...._worth_1_932580

And Peterborough have got another two as well!

So many youngsters out on loan for next season already,there are also a few who fergie will give a few games to this coming season i hope.

Good luck :jap:

MrRed

Thanks for the loaning of Ritchie De Laet, he looks like a very fine player in the making.

http://www.edp24.co...._worth_1_932580

And Peterborough have got another two as well!

So many youngsters out on loan for next season already,there are also a few who fergie will give a few games to this coming season i hope.

Good luck :jap:

Have to concede Fergie seems well on top of things this season....wouldn't be surprised to see another player come in either. Man City willt be waiting another year at least for the title.

Well city waited 35 years for an fa cup, I say we give it another 35 for the carling cup and another 35 for the premiership_all in favour say....

Welcome back jimbo. I'm afraid you are going to have to accept that money city are an unstoppable force and when the arabs finally realise Mancini is not up to the job they will replace him and win the title and doubtless a lot more.

They'll just keep on spending until they start winning tropies.

That said, red nose has made good solid signings and with Nasri looking like he's on his way Utd are looking rather good i'd say.

Well city waited 35 years for an fa cup, I say we give it another 35 for the carling cup and another 35 for the premiership_all in favour say....

Say.... Sami Nasri for 24 million biggrin.gif

Still no offers for Bendtner either. You could likely pinch Fabregas for £35m as well...he won't care who's bench he sits on really.

I'm starting to enjoy this window now....smile.gif

Still no offers for Bendtner either. You could likely pinch Fabregas for £35m as well...he won't care who's bench he sits on really.

You are all being a bit premature. Hold off your schadenfreude until there's an actual deal.

Wenger is reported by the Beeb as wanting to fight as hard as he can to keep both. Mind you, if he fights off the field the way Arsenal fought on the field in the back half of last season, they are both a lost cause.

You are all being a bit premature. Hold off your schadenfreude until there's an actual deal.

Wenger is reported by the Beeb as wanting to fight as hard as he can to keep both. Mind you, if he fights off the field the way Arsenal fought on the field in the back half of last season, they are both a lost cause.

Perhaps a change of manager would convince them to stay....whistling.gif

Macheda at the double

Young makes United bow in comfortable win

Federico Macheda bagged a brace as Manchester United opened their pre-season tour of the United States with a 4-1 win over the New England Revolution.The Italian stated his case for a more involved role next season with a starring role in a match that marked the debut of Ashley Young.

The first half ended goalless with Wayne Rooney missing the best chance, heading over on 18 minutes before he was replaced at the interval.

Michael Owen broke the deadlock on 51 minutes with a low shot from Michael Carrick's pass and the midfielder played a one-two with Machedea three minutes later to get the 19-year-old off the mark.

The MLS side pulled one back on 56 when Benny Feilhaber's free-kick deflected in off Kenny Mansally but five minutes later Macheda converted a Rafael cross to restore the two-goal cushion.

Park Ji-sung sealed the win nine minutes from time with a delightful chip after good work from Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Giggs

Well then that creative midfielder we need has to make his mind up!

which one i am not sure?

Wesley 70%

Nasri 20%

Modric 10%

Was that a poll from Man U fans?

Seems that you have agreed terms with Sneijder now who has reduced his wage demands from 250k a week to 190k a week. So once you have done and dusted that one you have had a pretty good window. I just hope you might stop for a while and send Ferguson on holiday.

Manchester united store no longer shipping to Thailand? Tried to order the new goalkeepers kits and found Thailand is no longer on the list of countries and says i can no longer order to Thailand...

Anyone know what's the deal? I've contacted them hopefully i can still get my shirts; the Manchester United stores in Thailand never have the goalie shirts and the prices of home/away shirts are ridiculous...

Edited by dave111223

Dave, I know what you mean about the kit prices, 1850 baht for a toldler sized home shirt!!!

Oh well as they say, one big night out in bangers_5000k, one home shirt for my son_1850 baht, looks on the faces of scousers when I wear my new number 19 cap? Priceless!

Here's one for you MrRed

I thought this was funny, the guy looks so pissed off, he does not want to take it off

Fair play to the lad.....at least he never give in to the bully's who wanted him to put on a DIRTY SHIRT biggrin.gif

Manchester united store no longer shipping to Thailand? Tried to order the new goalkeepers kits and found Thailand is no longer on the list of countries and says i can no longer order to Thailand...

Anyone know what's the deal? I've contacted them hopefully i can still get my shirts; the Manchester United stores in Thailand never have the goalie shirts and the prices of home/away shirts are ridiculous...

I think your best bet is contact a mate to get one and send it over here for you.

Ps have you seen the new BLUE 3rd kit???? annoyed.gif Inter Milan colours but with hoops! guess it will make Wesley feel at home biggrin.gif

I think your best bet is contact a mate to get one and send it over here for you.

Ps have you seen the new BLUE 3rd kit???? annoyed.gif Inter Milan colours but with hoops! guess it will make Wesley feel at home biggrin.gif

I could have my sister ship them from the UK, but then i get hit with VAT + Import tax. When ordering from the website directly to here they subtract the VAT plus i have united membership which is -10% discount. So something like 38GBP per shirt inc. shipping, which is only 1800THB. They are something like 3600THB! if you go to the Nike store, or Manchester United store in Bangkok.

I normally wait until nearer the end of the season to buy the home/away shirts as they have more discounts on, but the goalkeeper shirts can sellout and then they don't get any more in, so i buy those early.

----

I thought the blue hoops in the "away" this season, not 3rd away? Love the kit though, totally different from any of the shirts i have right now...a must have.

Love the goalkeeper kits this season too (especially the yellow/blue) a bit of a throw back to the Schmeichel era on the inner arm.

The home kit this season is so-so, nothing special. Looks like they merged the 1985 shirt with 2000 shirt.

Edited by dave111223

I could have my sister ship them from the UK, but then i get hit with VAT + Import tax. When ordering from the website directly to here they subtract the VAT plus i have united membership which is -10% discount. So something like 38GBP per shirt inc. shipping, which is only 1800THB. They are something like 3600THB! if you go to the Nike store, or Manchester United store in Bangkok.

I normally wait until nearer the end of the season to buy the home/away shirts as they have more discounts on, but the goalkeeper shirts can sellout and then they don't get any more in, so i buy those early.

----

I thought the blue hoops in the "away" this season, not 3rd away? Love the kit though, totally different from any of the shirts i have right now...a must have.

Love the goalkeeper kits this season too (especially the yellow/blue) a bit of a throw back to the Schmeichel era on the inner arm.

The home kit this season is so-so, nothing special. Looks like they merged the 1985 shirt with 2000 shirt.

We still have a white second kit the one worn in the Champions League final,so a blue one will always be my 3rd choice.

Have you tried asking at Robinsons/Central they do carry some stock of kits.

We still have a white second kit the one worn in the Champions League final,so a blue one will always be my 3rd choice.

Have you tried asking at Robinsons/Central they do carry some stock of kits.

I've never seen a goalkeepers shirt at a Central/Robinson/Paragon/Manchester United Store/Nike Store etc.. The weather doesn't really suit wearing them here, so only collectors would be interested in GK shirts, i guess that's why they don't sell them.

You can buy the home/away shirts but like i said: 3600THB! (75GBP! is an absolute slap in the face)