Manchester United

redrus

If my memory serves me right MrEd tends to throw himself into some DIY in the aftermath of such defeats.

Whats probably the most worrying is the lack of stability, coupled with the very real threat of no CL football next season which would put a totally different complexion on your efforts to attract top players in the transfer market.

Nice to see the ABU,s enjoying themselves-I cannot understand why you are soooo worried about our famous club,s apparent decline-we are not-don,t forget he who laughs last laughs longest.

Newcastle is a massive game for you on Saturday, as Champions the reality of that sentence speaks volumes.

Thing is the two strikers he's relied on won't be playing, RVP crocked and Rooney suspended so he'll probably start with Hernandez up top and bang in Fellaini behind him for some physical presence. Very Moyes and rather predictable but probably what Pardew will be thinking too

If my memory serves me right MrEd tends to throw himself into some DIY in the aftermath of such defeats.

Whats probably the most worrying is the lack of stability, coupled with the very real threat of no CL football next season which would put a totally different complexion on your efforts to attract top players in the transfer market.

Nice to see the ABU,s enjoying themselves-I cannot understand why you are soooo worried about our famous club,s apparent decline-we are not-don,t forget he who laughs last laughs longest.

He who laughs longest these days is probably the ones watching Moyes on the touchline looking like little boy lost!biggrin.png

And I am old enough to remember the early days of SAF when the press were predicting his demise also,out of his depth in English football they said-the rest is history.

Just working on the foundations at the minute.....come January i should be able to start working my way up.......just looking for a good team player to add to my already talented team.

Anybody know of quality Plasterer.

Alfie.......facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 1

He who laughs longest these days is probably the ones watching Moyes on the touchline looking like little boy lost!biggrin.png

And I am old enough to remember the early days of SAF when the press were predicting his demise also,out of his depth in English football they said-the rest is history.

I don't remember them saying anything of the sort. I do remember that he was a manager with already considerable success under his belt though.

I know you won't admit it but you must have concerns. he can't even manage his midfield properly, has no plan b, inept in dealing with the press and almost totally reliant on two strikers, one of which is injured with no return date.

Your next four games are all Ferguson win games and, and by christmas pave the way for decent review of things so far don't you think? Lets face it, the league champions sitting ninth, twelve points off the top ain't exactly pretty is it.

Newcastle is a massive game for you on Saturday, as Champions the reality of that sentence speaks volumes.

Thing is the two strikers he's relied on won't be playing, RVP crocked and Rooney suspended so he'll probably start with Hernandez up top and bang in Fellaini behind him for some physical presence. Very Moyes and rather predictable but probably what Pardew will be thinking too

That's right, lack of goal scoring form up front then and Rooney has been the driving force.

I think he'd be better putting Wellbeck upfront and using Hernandez as a super sub, he just doesn't seem to have the same effect when starting. It always seems inevitable he'll score of the bench.

You never know who is going to turn up with Newcastle. I didn't expect them to get beaten 3 zip at Swansea, maybe it will give them the impetus to step up on Saturday. Looking forward to watching this one.

The only mistake Moyes has made so far Carmine is signing the mop from his old club.

I think the players are taking time to gel/transition on all that tongue.png with the new team...so nobody is panicking the Everton game was close and a good game won at the end by a bit of luck which went there way interesting how it is everybody but United's lot worrying isn't it?

Look at Everton's record this season and Arsenal will not enjoy playing them also neither will you,Carrick being out for me has had more of a impact than RVP being missing but it is a big December now for Moyes and the players to just get back to the performance levels we are used to.

I have said time and time again that this season will be a different one teams like Everton and the Saints are proving that if you think Arsenal or City or anybody else will run away with it you are delusional ....a long long way to go and a man of your experience should know better!

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

I don't remember them saying anything of the sort. I do remember that he was a manager with already considerable success under his belt though.

I know you won't admit it but you must have concerns. he can't even manage his midfield properly, has no plan b, inept in dealing with the press and almost totally reliant on two strikers, one of which is injured with no return date.

Your next four games are all Ferguson win games and, and by christmas pave the way for decent review of things so far don't you think? Lets face it, the league champions sitting ninth, twelve points off the top ain't exactly pretty is it.

Especially with Aston Villa, Swansea and Hull on their tail.........who'd have thunk it.

That's right, lack of goal scoring form up front then and Rooney has been the driving force.

I think he'd be better putting Wellbeck upfront and using Hernandez as a super sub, he just doesn't seem to have the same effect when starting. It always seems inevitable he'll score of the bench.

You never know who is going to turn up with Newcastle. I didn't expect them to get beaten 3 zip at Swansea, maybe it will give them the impetus to step up on Saturday. Looking forward to watching this one.

With all respect Bob scoring is not a problem .....controlling certain parts of the game when we need to is.

I agree with you summation on Hernandez and to be perfectly honest we should beat Newcastle without both Rooney and RVP but i hear that RVP will be playing against the geordies with Kagawa behind and Wellbeck on the left.

The only mistake Moyes has made so far Carmine is signing the mop from his old club.

I think the players are taking time to gel/transition on all that tongue.png with the new team...so nobody is panicking the Everton game was close and a good game won at the end by a bit of luck which went there way interesting how it is everybody but United's lot worrying isn't it?

Look at Everton's record this season and Arsenal will not enjoy playing them also neither will you,Carrick being out for me has had more of a impact than RVP being missing but it is a big December now for Moyes and the players to just get back to the performance levels we are used to.

I have said time and time again that this season will be a different one teams like Everton and the Saints are proving that if you think Arsenal or City or anybody else will run away with it you are delusional ....a long long way to go and a man of your experience should know better!

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

So are you and Nev still maintaining you will retain the league title? You are the current league champions you know, even if he's turned you into a shadow of that side.

Newcastle is a massive game for you on Saturday, as Champions the reality of that sentence speaks volumes

With all respect Bob scoring is not a problem .....controlling certain parts of the game when we need to is.

I agree with you summation on Hernandez and to be perfectly honest we should beat Newcastle without both Rooney and RVP but i hear that RVP will be playing against the geordies with Kagawa behind and Wellbeck on the left.

To be honest I've only caught highlights here and there of United matches. Still I've got a 2-0 win to United.

So are you and Nev still maintaining you will retain the league title? You are the current league champions you know, even if he's turned you into a shadow of that side.

Well carmine i don't know about my esteemed mat nev biggrin.png but i can say here that United are not out of it by a long way and have a far better chance of winning the league than your shower of shit.

We are 12 points behind Arsenal i think that we have been 12 points behind in March before and still won it,i really enjoy replying to your immature posts that show your hatred of us because of all the success we are having and your dreams of seeing a United free top of the premier league show your posts to be just that immature and uneducated biggrin.png you should grow up sonny and do not underestimate the Champions after just 13/14 games.

Are you Kevin Keegan by any chance?

You really should start worrying about your own team shouldn't you wink.png and your manager that is losing it.....you made me laugh earlier when i read your post that Moyes is losing it with the press!!! are you ok mate? clap2.gifclap2.gif WRONG team .........

When Moyes has gone to someone like East Sterling

Well he certainly won't be going back to Everton. biggrin.png

Stability first then we WILL move on as always biggrin.png a bit like the Prediction league cheesy.gif well my predictions that's for sure w00t.gif

BT facepalm.gif ( JUST TO KEEP ALFIE HAPPY)

Do you think you will stick with him to bring you back up to the prem biggrin.png

Yes and you should know better.

• Like 1

Well carmine i don't know about my esteemed mat nev biggrin.png but i can say here that United are not out of it by a long way and have a far better chance of winning the league than your shower of shit.

We are 12 points behind Arsenal i think that we have been 12 points behind in March before and still won it,i really enjoy replying to your immature posts that show your hatred of us because of all the success we are having and your dreams of seeing a United free top of the premier league show your posts to be just that immature and uneducated biggrin.png you should grow up sonny and do not underestimate the Champions after just 13/14 games.

You really should start worrying about your own team shouldn't you wink.png and your manager that is losing it.....you made me laugh earlier when i read your post that Moyes is losing it with the press!!! are you ok mate? clap2.gifclap2.gif WRONG team .........

Thats an interesting post Ed. You're clearly unfazed by the fact that you have already conceded 80% of the premier league goals you conceded in the entire last season.

Another word to the wise.......you just don't seem to understand that the old cliche of not underestimating or counting out Man Utd doesn't count for jack sh*t anymore. It was a cliche associated to the reign of Ferguson.wink.png

I also think the press have given him a very easy ride so far.

Thats an interesting post Ed. You're clearly unfazed by the fact that you have already conceded 80% of the premier league goals you conceded in the entire last season.

Another word to the wise.......you just don't seem to understand that the old cliche of not underestimating or counting out Man Utd doesn't count for jack sh*t anymore. It was a cliche associated to the reign of Ferguson.wink.png

I also think the press have given him a very easy ride so far.

My mate's Faceboook status this morning said "After months of suffering, he's finally gone".

Naturally I looked at the paper for reports of Moyes's sacking, but it turned out to be some bloke called Nelson Mandela.

Pathetic attempt at humour-you really ought to be ashamed of yourself w _ _ ker.

My mate's Faceboook status this morning said "After months of suffering, he's finally gone".

Naturally I looked at the paper for reports of Moyes's sacking, but it turned out to be some bloke called Nelson Mandela.

Pathetic attempt at humour-you really ought to be ashamed of yourself w _ _ ker.

Hahaha you humourless <deleted>.

cheesy.gif