Manchester United

redrus

Its only a game lads not life and death..............ooh and happy St Georges day thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7KD27 bloody hell no Union Jack smiley

should hope not too. unless you're deliberately trying to antagonise our scottish and welsh brethren.

Absolutely. On this day, this is the one we want

flag-of-england.gif

Where did you get that BJ...............I couldn,t find one or is it a case of its not what you know but who you are clap2.gif

thanks anyhow thumbsup.gif

Off t'internet peter

Absolutely. On this day, this is the one we want

flag-of-england.gif

Where did you get that BJ...............I couldn,t find one or is it a case of its not what you know but who you are clap2.gif

thanks anyhow thumbsup.gif

Off t'internet peter

T - - - door?

Edited by petermik

Far from easy game tonight. United record against Everton is quite poor. At least one 6 ft 4 ", large hair, human windmill, will be on opposite sides as he used to save his best for United games.

Can't see why LVG would want to make changes. Carrick, Rojo ,Jones still out,Blind 50/50. I would say Raphael has played his last game for United with broken ribs from the under 21 game,VP seems to be out of favour, even he played 60 mins in the reserves.Think LVG is mentally preparing him for being surplus to requirements next season.Evans is available and played during the week but most likely on the bench.Will Falcao ever get back to where he once was,still deserves another start for me. ?

So its all to play for. United's final four situation, still very much up in the air.

Depay plus agent will most likely talk to LVG and have a feeling De Gea may well be on his way out if he sees the 1 spot at RM as his.Going home plus his GF may be powerful persuaders

with no offence to the toffees super performance . but m/u rolled over like a turtle,as i said earlier in the week, their glory days under S.A.F are dead and buried

they urgently need a massive injection of fortitude, which money cannot buy

Its gone very quiet again on here.

Ahhh the ups and downs of football eh lads?

Very naughty of them to lose and give false hope to the scousers laugh.png who are no doubt thinking if we beat Hull we're only 4 points behind them, you know how excitable they get over the top 4 biggrin.png

• Like 1

United were poor ,no intensity and as I said BEFORE the match I feared for this game as Everton have had a habit of rolling United over with ease.Now in United's remaining matches every team is going to set up with 2 banks of 4 defending and catch them on the break as have in in the last 2 matches.

Made no difference to the result but this new offside rule is farcical as has been pointed out by many pundits (Evertons third)

Did not get to see the game as i am in hospital, but tracked it on the internet and from all accounts United was not at the ball game and got well and truly stuffed.

Again, we had a lot of possession but when we went behind you just had the feeling it was going to be one of those games. We needed to respond quickly to their early goal but it didn't happen & when Fellaini wasted his chance to score you knew we would struggle. Rooney was off the boil as always at his boyhood club.

Did not get to see the game as i am in hospital, but tracked it on the internet and from all accounts United was not at the ball game and got well and truly stuffed.

Hope you're better soon nev....but i won't extend that courtesy to your team! tongue.png

Hope you're better soon nev....but i won't extend that courtesy to your team! tongue.png

Thanks mate!!.

Having a urinary tract infection is not fun at all, been here 4 days only another 3 to go i hope.

Edited by nev

Thanks mate!!.

Having a urinary tract infection is not fun at all, been here 4 days only another 3 to go i hope.

Yes thats not nice mate, get well soon.

Thanks mate!!.

bloody hell man, get yourself well soon.

• Like 1

Thanks mate!!.

bloody hell man, get yourself well soon.

Echo the above nev. Get well soon mate.

• Like 1

Great news for all United fans , thank you Mr Bruce of Hull , they beat Liverpool 1-0 .

Yes, 2 wins required out of remaining 4 games to secure 4th? Would be nice to grab 2nd or 3rd but I can't see it after the Everton performance.

That Hull win may have served you well....

Manchester United have been deal a huge blow as initial scans indicate that Wayne Rooney’s knee injury will rule him out for the rest of the season, according to the Mirror.
Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1