Manchester United

redrus

Memphis Depay is done I'm hearing, happy with that.

Also, De Maria out on loan to PSG. [emoji33][emoji85]

redrus

I guess if De Maria goes the coveted no 7 shirt will go to Depay. Watched some videos this week of Memphis (love the name)Depay, he certainly looks the goods and seems happy on both sides of the pitch.

However as we know test comes when he plays in this league.I think the end is nigh for Valencia unless he is happy to stay on the bench as while he tried manfully he is not a natural RB as we have seen his positional sense is not exactly Gary Neville class.

Carrick gone for the season ,only lost 2 game when he played.Saw a chart this week most of the United players have played no more than 19 games.Young men in their prime getting injured even at training.Stop, start seasons from Shaw ,Jones,Rojo ,Blind, Mc Nair, Raphael broken ribs Evan suspension then injured with under 21's list goes on must be major concern why this is happening again.

Not at all confident about tonight ,how could you be !

Limped across the line again thanks to De Gea.

Ashley Young, MOM again and the real only spark in the side.If he can continue that form next year with Depay on the right, despite ES the resident forum clown ES, claiming he is only a left sided player, we will maybe get back to the United style of pacey, flank men. Valencia after that bad leg injury 2 seasons back has lost a yard of pace ,cant go past players like he did and is resigned,if he stays, to being a utility player.Depay is quite a brilliant player and goal v games is exceptional,his final decision making is not always spot on but that's normal with young players

Not sure if United fans are aware that United has a state of the art hospital department but not sure if there are any beds availablle,VP virus, De Maria injured in training.Rooney,Smalling obviously carrying leg injuries but good news on Shaw taken to hospital during the match and cleared to fly , elbow in the nose apparently,felt dizzy cant take chances with those ,he just cant get a run of games.

So if Chelsea re not on holidays tomorrow and beat Liverpool 4th place is assured but 3rd would be nice.

Tough tough game.

Who'd a thunk we'd be singing the praises of lanky n Youngy but, they really are a revelation.

Mop head still isn't United but, we have to accept, they're putting in maximum effort for our club. [emoji120]

redrus

depay.s great form in the dutch league has been on the left hand side, but with TULIPS running amok at old trafford, he might end up playing anywhere,.or not at all

after 35 matchs this season and x of millions spent, he still does nt know what balance m/u need, but TULIPS said i just need 3 months,and i will come home with a wet sail

get my drift fizzles

have retreived my comments on depay,^^^^^^ seems very fair to me, but fizzles minute brain cannot cope with reasonable posts

the attitude this dude takes, is, his way or the highway!!!!

seriously TULIPS needs a pair of centre halfs who can cope with the day in day out. rigors of the E.P.L.(i.e terry/cahill)

the great combination of rio/.vidic has never been replaced, the band aid replacements for this outstanding pair, are simply not up to it

but tulips and slow eddy continue on a mission impossible, of securing attacking players,wasting millions and millions,and not a top class PROVEN defender signed,no logic applied here at all

m/u performances this season ,has been sugar coated by a super goal keeper ,david.s outstanding performances behind a weak as urine back four has saved TULIPS ass

if he opts out for the spanish league,well look out

see how TULIPS pans out next season,with new signings ,tactics etc etc, i have very serious doubts about his fellas albility to deal with E.P.L. pressures

interesting times lie ahead at old trafford,no doubt about that

P.S. .my retreived post was to be with this one, one but i hit the wrong button, please except my appologies

Edited by evenstevens

Fizzle, minute brain,Tulips, m/u........

And you say you've removed a baiting post Rimmer.?

I used to like you p45. But your latest incarnation uses even more bull than before.

redrus

I used to like you p45. But your latest incarnation uses even more bull than before.

redrus

The baiting post was by Carmine and i saw nothing in the post that was wrong.

• Like 1

redrus

You understood that s**t?

blink.png

• Like 1

Nev mate I guessed it was something and nothing but if this road is be gone down again, can't it at least be good banter not non-sensicle bobbins.

I'm not sure Chicog fella, like I say above.

This forum can be a great place and I for one don't wanna stop some of the daft stuff, I just wanna understand it, and have a laugh about/at it.

redrus

• Like 2

redrus

blink.png

my post is about I not understand why carmines post was deleted I found nothing wrong with what he said.

redrus

blink.png

my post is about I not understand why carmines post was deleted I found nothing wrong with what he said.

Mod matters mate, you know we can't discuss that here. [emoji85]

Sure MrB will clear it up with ya. I never saw it to be fair. [emoji120]

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

P45 had this big manlove thing for van Gaal when he'd start his day spewing out adulations about Louis. I don't think this guy is him. And remember, P45 was actually quite funny at times!!

Not surprised its another chav though. wink.png

• Like 1

redrus

P45 had this big manlove thing for van Gaal when he'd start his day spewing out adulations about Louis. I don't think this guy is him. And remember, P45 was actually quite funny at times!!

Not surprised its another chav though. wink.png

P45 was a complicated drunk. This guy ain't complicated.

• Like 1

So looks like we have achieved our goals of being in the champions league again, it has not been pretty to watch at times but it is a step in the right direction and we can build further from here, I expect some more exciting signing to add to the Depay one, get the right ones in and off load some who are not good enough we will be a force again.

Edited by nev

I'd be interested to know what Man Utd fans think of Ashley Young. He's had a very good season but I think his best position is central midfield. When I first saw him playing for Watford 10 years ago he played CM and was outstanding. He's 2 footed and has got a good range of passing and a fearsome shot on him. His tackling may not be up to much and he does seem to have a shy personality. I always thought he was a natural replacement for Scholes, but Utd have always stuck him out on the wing.

I'd be interested to know what Man Utd fans think of Ashley Young. He's had a very good season but I think his best position is central midfield. When I first saw him playing for Watford 10 years ago he played CM and was outstanding. He's 2 footed and has got a good range of passing and a fearsome shot on him. His tackling may not be up to much and he does seem to have a shy personality. I always thought he was a natural replacement for Scholes, but Utd have always stuck him out on the wing.

Good point, anyone is better than Rooney in midfield, I like Ashley he puts in a shift every week, just needs to add more assists and goals to his work rate.

What's happening with Chicharito?

He's in limbo RM have indicated they will wait until the end of the season before deciding if he has a future with them.

He's a good player and always gives 100% just doesn't have that little bit of extra class that makes him a permanent fixture in the top sides.

He's obviously ambitious and doesn't want to drop down a notch but not really his decision

Depay,wearing the no 7, just said good bye to the PSV fans by smashing in a 35 yard free kick,very Ronaldoish.Video on www.goal.com

25 goals for club and country this season,yes please, and he can play right or left.In an interview he said LVG was very persuassive

What's happening with Chicharito?

He's in limbo RM have indicated they will wait until the end of the season before deciding if he has a future with them.

He's a good player and always gives 100% just doesn't have that little bit of extra class that makes him a permanent fixture in the top sides.

He's obviously ambitious and doesn't want to drop down a notch but not really his decision

Chicharito's fate reminds me of Javier Saviola. Undersized but productive Argentine striker who all too often languished on the bench at both Real Madrid and Barcelona. Talented forwards who would be better off at smaller clubs with more playing time.

Depay,wearing the no 7, just said good bye to the PSV fans by smashing in a 35 yard free kick,very Ronaldoish.

No doubt he looks an excellent prospect but the goalkeeper needs sacking for letting that goal in.

It is difficult to assess players from the Dutch league. I remember Kezman coming to Chelsea with a stunning record,105 goals in 122, then for us it was 4 from 25, and one of those was a penalty.