Manchester United

redrus

Well that was a very average performance by United, we really need some big changes if we are going to compete for the title next season, we have to many who are not good enough.

Rooney what can you say, has he lost it? Again just ambling around the pitch not really doing much, Valencia has to go not good enough, never beats his man hardly gets a cross in and when he does he just belts it also as soon as he gets the ball he looks back to see who he can pass too.

Have we seen the last of Rvp Or is their another season in him ?.

Well that was a very average performance by United, we really need some big changes if we are going to compete for the title next season, we have to many who are not good enough.

Rooney what can you say, has he lost it? Again just ambling around the pitch not really doing much, Valencia has to go not good enough, never beats his man hardly gets a cross in and when he does he just belts it also as soon as he gets the ball he looks back to see who he can pass too.

Have we seen the last of Rvp Or is their another season in him ?.

That was a "jobs done, lets go on holiday performance" wasn't it. Not sure i blame them.

I can see RvP and Falcao being offloaded soon but that'll be no big surprise.

Very interesting summer in the t'f market all round methinks. Vidal looks a likely candidate as Strootmans ligaments are dodgey and it would be a wrong move to bring back Pogba.

Di Maria to PSG? De Gea to Madrid but Valdes a very capable replacement.

no suntan lotion, no hat, no sunglasses. wayne rooney may be the most english englishman ever.

At least he,s squatting down to take a "leak".............strange for a scouser that LOL

p.s.no offence to the wonderfull folk from merseyside thumbsup.gif

no suntan lotion, no hat, no sunglasses. wayne rooney may be the most english englishman ever.

Maybe the strands of hair in his transplant were coated in UV resistant coating and so need for the hat biggrin.png Do you reckon that pig in the piccie is the actual hair donor

Maybe the strands of hair in his transplant were coated in UV resistant coating and so need for the hat biggrin.png Do you reckon that pig in the piccie is the actual hair donor

"Don't worry darling....we'll get a fat slob in the pic to make you look great".....

• Like 2

Football world is a better place today, with Blatter resigning, they are going to dig really deep into corruption even the Spanish doping scandal and united will be awarded the two champions leagues lost to a doped up Barca 5 times la and Arsenal will be awarded the 2006 champions league.

But the best news of all Rodgers the ex Chelsea water carrier will get another year to ruin Liverpool.

Football world is a better place today, with Blatter resigning, they are going to dig really deep into corruption even the Spanish doping scandal and united will be awarded the two champions leagues lost to a doped up Barca 5 times la and Arsenal will be awarded the 2006 champions league.

But the best news of all Rodgers the ex Chelsea water carrier will get another year to ruin Liverpool.

Bit harsh all this on Liverpool what with Ancelotti and Klopp both being unavailable. Then you have to put up with another season having to listen to Brendon Rodgers and his stupid interviews to the media. Telling the journos at any possible juncture how good a manager he is when all around know he's really not that good at all. I find Rodgers quite cringeworthy tbh. Liverpool fans deserve a lot better from their pitiful owners.

• Like 2

Thats a bit harsh sad.png i thought he reached the next level, cutting up the oranges laugh.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Manchester: Premier League giants Manchester United on Friday announced Dutchman Memphis Depay has completed his transfer to the English club from PSV Eindhoven. Memphis has agreed upon on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

31 mill apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

No post since 12/6/15 , that is a worry ... :)

Billy their is nothing to talk about its all paper talk at the moment, I like it like this papers making up stories and guessing who we are after.

• Like 2

No post since 12/6/15 , that is a worry ... smile.png

Billy their is nothing to talk about its all paper talk at the moment, I like it like this papers making up stories and guessing who we are after.

You've just agreed Tottenhams valuation of Lloris which means DDG is clear to go to Real Madrid. This comes from an impeccable Spurs source too.

You've just agreed Tottenhams valuation of Lloris which means DDG is clear to go to Real Madrid. This comes from an impeccable Spurs source too.

What's Mr. Levy's valuation?

So that's not going to happen until deadline day then?

biggrin.png

That he didn't know. Nor am i particularly interested. However, it seems Madrid are taking the piss on what they are offering for De Gea

That he didn't know. Nor am i particularly interested. However, it seems Madrid are taking the piss on what they are offering for De Gea

Spot on would rather keep De gea for 1 more year and let his contract run down than accept 12 mil.

• Like 2

To be fair Nev, that might suit Perez too. He does a deal with De Gea as a free agent and retains Iker Casillas for one more season.

If Perez ups the ante then the deal for Lloris as replacement is there to fall back on.

two things are clear; De Gea wants to go to Madrid and Lloris wants to leave us for CL football.

To be fair Nev, that might suit Perez too. He does a deal with De Gea as a free agent and retains Iker Casillas for one more season.

If Perez ups the ante then the deal for Lloris as replacement is there to fall back on.

two things are clear; De Gea wants to go to Madrid and Lloris wants to leave us for CL football.

I am sure I read somewhere that barca and real have to do deals now. As they both have a transfer ban coming up.

Ramos IMO would be a fab signing, just what that defense needs, a first on the team sheet an out and out leader, only thing i aint so sure on at 29 he's got ?? seasons left at the top of his game, but still atm would be a great signing.

Ramos IMO would be a fab signing, just what that defense needs, a first on the team sheet an out and out leader, only thing i aint so sure on at 29 he's got ?? seasons left at the top of his game, but still atm would be a great signing.

Ramos, at this point, has two decent games and one stinker. Whether that's down to his losing it or being fed up with Real Madrid I haven't a clue.coffee1.gif