Manchester United

redrus

Blimey MrRed. That's the most articulate post I've ever seen you do. Did you copy and paste it from somewhere:-)

I was going to make a similar comment about Red's surprising perspicacity but with slightly less sarcasm.biggrin.png

Blimey MrRed. That's the most articulate post I've ever seen you do. Did you copy and paste it from somewhere:-)

I was going to make a similar comment about Red's surprising perspicacity but with slightly less sarcasm.biggrin.png
You guys beat me to it. Seems my post on DF must have interested him.

Mr Red, like it. Keep it up!

Sorry lads I have not been on here much, I am over in Sydney doing some work and working long hours.

Did not see the Spurs game as I need my sleep, but sounds like we held our own then when Mensah went off and lvg tinkered again it all went pear shaped.

• Like 1

Slatan has that 'arrogance' self belief that cantano had, imo. he'd have had a real positive effect at ltd, shame he's 34,. will it not.happen cos of that?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Manchester United value falls £400m during the season

Manchester United's value has fallen by more than £400m since the start of the season.

United's share price on the New York stock exchange was $18.37 (£12.84) when they kicked off the season with a 1-0 win against Tottenham last August.

Twenty four hours after the return fixture on Sunday, a 3-0 defeat at White Hart Lane, the share price had fallen by 25 per cent to $13.83 (£9.67).

United's poor performances on the pitch have been reflected by falls in the share price and the value of the club.

At the start of the season United's market capitalisation was £2bn. On Monday night it had fallen by £412m to £1.58bn.

Since Louis van Gaal started work as manager in the summer of 2014 almost a billion dollars has been wiped off the value of the club.

On 22 July 2015, United had a market capitalisation of £2.23bn. On Monday night it was down £650m to £1.58bn.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10240193/manchester-united-value-falls-163400m-during-the-season

• Like 1

Manchester United value falls £400m during the season

Manchester United's value has fallen by more than £400m since the start of the season.

United's share price on the New York stock exchange was $18.37 (£12.84) when they kicked off the season with a 1-0 win against Tottenham last August.

Twenty four hours after the return fixture on Sunday, a 3-0 defeat at White Hart Lane, the share price had fallen by 25 per cent to $13.83 (£9.67).

United's poor performances on the pitch have been reflected by falls in the share price and the value of the club.

At the start of the season United's market capitalisation was £2bn. On Monday night it had fallen by £412m to £1.58bn.

Since Louis van Gaal started work as manager in the summer of 2014 almost a billion dollars has been wiped off the value of the club.

On 22 July 2015, United had a market capitalisation of £2.23bn. On Monday night it was down £650m to £1.58bn.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10240193/manchester-united-value-falls-163400m-during-the-season

If United fail to qualify for the Champions League this season, another failure to finish in the top four would see their £750m Adidas deal cut by 30 per cent

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/louis-van-gaals-future-does-not-depend-on-manchester-united-beating-west-ham-but-losing-revenue-a6980066.html

correct you have never won it smile.png

Taking a leaf out of the TVforum Spurs fans book, we don't expect to win it, we're shocked but happy with where we are, yadda yadda yadda. ;-)

But BB, Spurs are not a big club.

Given our net spend it's incredible we've done better than Everton this season. :D

Taking a leaf out of the TVforum Spurs fans book, we don't expect to win it, we're shocked but happy with where we are, yadda yadda yadda. ;-)

And haven't spent bundles of money.

But Alfie, City are not a big club. [Off we go on define a big club tangent]

And are the youngest team in the history of football yadda yadda yadda. ;-)

But Alfie, City are not a big club. [Off we go on define a big club tangent]

biggrin.png

And are the youngest team in the history of football yadda yadda yadda. ;-)

yyeah gets a.bit dull going on about the age of squads especially when you've the.most expensive and barring west from the oldest.:D

Let's see how long to you Spurs boys bring up the "youngest squad" quote shall we, and yes it gets a.bit dull going on about the age of your squad as it does about others spending.

jeez,only real Madrid have spent more !!!!

Fancy paying that much money and getting together the oldest squad in the prem probably makes you the.oldest in the champions. Lge.:D

Let's see how long to you Spurs boys bring up the "youngest squad" quote shall we, and yes it gets a.bit dull going on about the age of your squad as it does about others spending.

To be fair BB, you continually go on about your youngsters and thats without them making an impact on the first team so christ knows what you'd be like if they did make an impact whistling.gif

To be fair BB, you continually go on about your youngsters and thats without them making an impact on the first team so christ knows what you'd be like if they did make an impact whistling.gif

Any going on about our youngsters Alfie, is usually in defence to comments posted by others (funnily enough usually by fans of the youngest squad/team in the history of the world). ;-)

Any going on about our youngsters Alfie, is usually in defence to comments posted by others (funnily enough usually by fans of the youngest squad/team in the history of the world). ;-)

What ? in defence ! if your tea lady is under 25 you'd be on here to tell us, what was the other week under 10's futsal team cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2