Manchester United

redrus

"Just like to add Mata is all class."

Totally agree with you, and seems a likeable character too; think he's one of those players that fans of other clubs like and appreciate (Zola being the classic example). Still a mystery why Chelsea sold him.

Mourinho.....mystery solved.

Totally agree with you, and seems a likeable character too; think he's one of those players that fans of other clubs like and appreciate (Zola being the classic example). Still a mystery why Chelsea sold him.

In that case he'll be looking for another club in the summer I would think?

• Like 2

In that case he'll be looking for another club in the summer I would think?

Probably not the only one.

• Like 1

Provided he is given plenty of time and space and no-one tackles him I agree also,sadly the truth is he is too slow and easily knocked off the ball plus he cannot tackle............agree though he,s a really nice guy thumbsup.gif

The West Ham match is on Supersport live 1.40 am here in LOS

I cannot see us getting 3 points playing like we did against Norwich whistling.gif but win lose or draw it will all be down to what happens on Sunday.

But wet jam wernt much better in there last game. TBh, Ide stay up and watch it,, but utds scoring record in the prem this season 41 goals,, ok 31 against,. W T F !!!it don't inspire hopes of it being an entertaining free flowing traditional w h v utd game.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

I'd like a nice Merchandise United win to take it to the last day.

In that case you should be wanting a West Ham win. West Ham would go a point behind United, City would need a win against Swansea away and United would need to beat Bournemouth at home or West Ham could overtake them into 5th spot if they beat Stoke

4 Manchester City 37 19 8 10 70 40 30 65

5 Manchester United 36 18 9 9 44 31 13 63

6 Southampton 37 17 9 11 55 40 15 60

7 West Ham United 36 15 14 7 61 47 14 59

Provided he is given plenty of time and space and no-one tackles him I agree also,sadly the truth is he is too slow and easily knocked off the ball plus he cannot tackle............agree though he,s a really nice guy thumbsup.gif

Agreed great guy was a great player but now inconsistent slow and lightweight,to his credit he is never played in his best position which is a free role (luxury) behind the striker.....lovely bloke though!

• Like 1

Here's hoping MU get CL and/or win the Cup and it persuades the management/owners to hang onto LVG. Can see him giving you or getting you near to something every season (with the amount of resources of the club), but legendary again? Never in a month of Sundays. He's just too .... well, odd!

Perhaps I should be saying that he's misunderstood, brilliant and underrated - in the style of those fans of other club who keep saying Arsenal fans are disloyal and daft in wanting to let go of the excellent Arsene Wenger.

Perhaps you should stop calling them "Arsenal fans", because to me they're just a bunch of dicks.

Edited by Chicog

I'm not really bothered who finishes 4th, the best two teams this season are where they belong, at the top.

But please Man U, beat this horrible club tonight and rain on their parade! biggrin.png

Sadly this"horrible little club" had a "warm welcome" in store which was to put it mildly unsavoury,what effect it had on the players we shall never know.

I watched the game and West Ham deserved their victory,first to every loose ball and fighting for their lives-no arguments there but as I have already stated, maybe just maybe, earlier events may have contributed.

All set up now for sunday thumbsup.gif who knows what will happen whistling.gif

I'm not really bothered who finishes 4th, the best two teams this season are where they belong, at the top.

But please Man U, beat this horrible club tonight and rain on their parade! biggrin.png

Sadly this"horrible little club" had a "warm welcome" in store which was to put it mildly unsavoury,what effect it had on the players we shall never know.

I watched the game and West Ham deserved their victory,first to every loose ball and fighting for their lives-no arguments there but as I have already stated, maybe just maybe, earlier events may have contributed.

"...but as I have already stated, maybe just maybe, earlier events may have contributed..." - lecturing on the City forum about stop making excuses...

post-19652-0-86977500-1462958820_thumb.j

"...but as I have already stated, maybe just maybe, earlier events may have contributed..." - lecturing on the City forum about stop making excuses...

post-19652-0-86977500-1462958820_thumb.j

As i said previously twists and turns are you confident of avoiding defeat at the weekend?

I am confident we will win at home against B'MOUTH soooo bring it on.... not bad for a <deleted> team are we? not running you until the end of the season especially with all our problems.

tongue.png

[Apologies for the double post, not intended, tv's fault]

How funny, you make an excuse about why a double post happened which was about excuses cheesy.gif

To be fair, the City thread has been the thread of excuses this season whistling.gif

No need to be like that now alfie...........bloody true though gigglem.gif