Manchester United

redrus

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You had better enjoy your trips down memory lane my old son. :w00t:

We are quiet enjoying one trophy in the bag and on the verge of another European final, not to shabby hey me old son :-)

18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Ron, can you honestly be bothered to read this?" ...the truth hurts doesn't it Carmine.

What truth might that be?  At times i'm completely lost on what you jibber on about

8 hours ago, carmine said:

What truth might that be?  At times i'm completely lost on what you jibber on about

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you read the post and don't get it...well you can lead a horse to water but...

BB................it it known as "subjective ignorance" :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you read the post and don't get it...well you can lead a horse to water but...

You are forever claiming to make points you haven't made, prove points you haven't proven, i just lose track mate.

"You are forever claiming to make points you haven't made, prove points you haven't proven, i just lose track mate."
You clearly are losing the plot as the post we're referring to was made by Petermilk...pay attention Carmine, and I suggest you go back and read his post.

Congratulations Arsenal you have ended our 25 match unbeaten run and Arsene can enjoy his first ever win over Mourinho,to all the pea brained ABU,s on here the floor is yours :clap2:

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"You are forever claiming to make points you haven't made, prove points you haven't proven, i just lose track mate."
You clearly are losing the plot as the post we're referring to was made by Petermilk...pay attention Carmine, and I suggest you go back and read his post.

And maybe you should learn how to use the software properly so your replies are easier seen.  Its not rocket science.

7 hours ago, petermik said:

Congratulations Arsenal you have ended our 25 match unbeaten run and Arsene can enjoy his first ever win over Mourinho,to all the pea brained ABU,s on here the floor is yours :clap2:

I really don't think the top clubs and their support think United are significant enough to warrant that childish ABU term.

In short, none of us really give a monkeys about United anymore or your giant turd of a manager.  So get over it.

8 hours ago, petermik said:

I quote;   the end of a historic unbeaten run of utter mediocrity that saw United garner eleven fewer point than Chelsea and seven fewer than Tottenham.

Morning Blinkers!!!

1 minute ago, smedly said:

why all the hostility on this forum, Manchester United have nothing to prove they've been there done that winning everything there is to win on multiple occasions. Must be just pure envy of the club and  the most successful manager in British football history 

The two previous managers wrecked the team and it will take Maurine at least 2 seasons to build it back up so we will just have to wait.

Those that are celebrating the first 25 match loss really need to think exactly why lol and also consider the work rate of the team in terms of matches played - it is outstanding

PeterMik!!  He makes it so easy to dislike the club he supports!!!  Its that perceived air of entitlement that disappeared about four seasons ago.:shock1:

Its not a case of celebrating btw, more a case of looking back in wonder at the celebration of mediocrity

6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"And maybe you should learn how to use the software properly so your replies are easier seen." What? Your going to have to explain that one. People post, others read the post, not difficult Carmine!

I'll let someone else tell you.

BTW, i've left a little gem for you on the Tottenham thread.  Feel free to comment

Edited by carmine

9 hours ago, carmine said:

I really don't think the top clubs and their support think United are significant enough to warrant that childish ABU term.

In short, none of us really give a monkeys about United anymore or your giant turd of a manager.  So get over it.

We are not significant anymore.....non of us gives a monkeys about United anymore............:whistling:

So why bother posting   :cheesy:

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

We are not significant anymore.....non of us gives a monkeys about United anymore............:whistling:

So why bother posting   :cheesy:

Just throwing in some bait and seeing how long it takes for you to bite.  Not long!  

"why all the hostility on this forum,"
"PeterMik!!  He makes it so easy to dislike the club he supports!!!  Its that perceived air of entitlement that disappeared about four seasons ago."

Personal opinion: as a City fan I have no problems with the ManU boys on here. I have no problem with the boys from the other clubs on here. I do think some could do with easing the aggression on the forum. Notjing wrong with banter but going beyond and being hostile is not accepted. Some need to realise its a bit of harmless fun coming on here and leave it out. Not mentioning any names ;-)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"why all the hostility on this forum,"
"PeterMik!!  He makes it so easy to dislike the club he supports!!!  Its that perceived air of entitlement that disappeared about four seasons ago."

Personal opinion: as a City fan I have no problems with the ManU boys on here. I have no problem with the boys from the other clubs on here. I do think some could do with easing the aggression on the forum. Notjing wrong with banter but going beyond and being hostile is not accepted. Some need to realise its a bit of harmless fun coming on here and leave it out. Not mentioning any names ;-)

BB

I have not got the slightest clue as to who you may be referring to :cheesy:

Some folks when faced with the anonymity a keyboard gives them become delusional and dismissive when other peoples views are put forward and they don,t agree,its a sad life really but there you go,us "normal" folk cannot change that.

Some people light up a room when they walk into it, others when they close the door behind them on the way out :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

'I don't want to win the Europa League. It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition'

Jose Mourinho Chelsea 2013

Yes Bob but he was managing a big club then :cheesy:

Still got my fingers crossed that you will see the Premiership Trophy land on your doorstep one day :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Why would anyone NOT want to win the Europa League/Cup? I know I'd be happy for City to win that or any trophy.

Too right and given that's your poison next year you should get focused on it.