Drinking Issue / Price Of Drinks In Hua Hin

Rigo29

Hi everyone,

Im coming here to get some help in choosing the right place to party in Hua Hin.

Yesterday we've been in a nightclub in the Hilton area. We've been charged 3000 THB for a bottle of whisky and mixers and I believe it is an absolut rip off.

In Bangkok, we only pay our bottle 600 THB in a disco which is right next to the Soi Cowboy in Sukhumvit and the place is far more fun than thoses disco boxes in Hua Hin.

So my question is quiet simple really: can anyone tell me where we can drink for an affordable price in Hua Hin after 2am ? I've heard of "Hi4 pub and disco" and "Luknam Pub". Any good ?

Thnak you for your replies ;)

Hi everyone,

Im coming here to get some help in choosing the right place to party in Hua Hin.

Yesterday we've been in a nightclub in the Hilton area. We've been charged 3000 THB for a bottle of whisky and mixers and I believe it is an absolut rip off.

In Bangkok, we only pay our bottle 600 THB in a disco which is right next to the Soi Cowboy in Sukhumvit and the place is far more fun than thoses disco boxes in Hua Hin.

So my question is quiet simple really: can anyone tell me where we can drink for an affordable price in Hua Hin after 2am ? I've heard of "Hi4 pub and disco" and "Luknam Pub". Any good ?

Thnak you for your replies ;)

What whiskey?

Just go and check the others out.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

The answer to the OP's question is in the brand of whiskey, 3,000 baht for chivas in an upmarket and trendy Hua Hin disco sounds probable, so does a 600 baht bottle of Thai whiskey, Hong Thong or similar in a dive just off Soi Cowboy. But, 3,000 baht for Hong Thong in Hua Hin would be a problem for most folks!

How about starting off in a bar off your choice, making friends with a couple of ladies (trust me this bit is easy) and then, when the time is right, ask them where else is still open where you can all get a drink, take them with you and have fun.

Hi4 is 800b for a bottle of whiskey (I can't remember maybe blend 285), 1 coke, 2 soda, 2 water and ice.

Or you could just bring your own bottle to a club behind sam sam bar which is on the same road as the hilton - these places are open late and has a kind of disco called china white.

Hi4 is 800b for a bottle of whiskey (I can't remember maybe blend 285), 1 coke, 2 soda, 2 water and ice.

Or you could just bring your own bottle to a club behind sam sam bar which is on the same road as the hilton - these places are open late and has a kind of disco called china white.

surely you cannot just pitch up at a club with your own bottle of whiskey can you, and just buy soda and ice??!!

do they allow that at China White? maybe the OP should try that in the Hilton......

OP asked about "Whisky", note spelling! This means it comes from Scotland. Assuming the OP knows the difference, he was asking about Scotch. Just a point that many don't seem to know.

It is however very common in Thailand to bring your own bottle to the bar/club/restaurant and pay the corkage but you must buy the sodas/mixers from the establishment. Suggest you don't try this in the UKsmile.png

PM - Ex publican.