Like To Leave Thailand

daftpunker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the red card ive never bee sent off before.any chance of some better replies?

when i first come here i liked the cheapness of the place i thought all thai peoples smiles were real and i thought thai women were beautiful innocent girls ..Im not going home im going to live in japan.I spent a couple of weeks out there this year and loved it ok is not cheap but i find the people are better there.And the girls well thai women dont have a spot on jap girls.

• Like 1

It seems you have already made your mind up so why ask the question unless your a " Doubting Thomas " but by staing your off to Japan and that the girls are much nicer there I will not try to persuade you to say, however when your freezing your nuts off in the winter you may well regret it and as you have already visited no need for me to tell you that the cost of living is a lot higher Good Luck with you new venture !!!! Live for today as life is to short !

Thanks for the red card ive never bee sent off before.any chance of some better replies?

when i first come here i liked the cheapness of the place i thought all thai peoples smiles were real and i thought thai women were beautiful innocent girls ..Im not going home im going to live in japan.I spent a couple of weeks out there this year and loved it ok is not cheap but i find the people are better there.And the girls well thai women dont have a spot on jap girls.

Of course Japan is totally different.. I also like Japan very much, one of my brothers has married a Japanese girl and very much enjoys living over there. I would add he speaks Japanese fluently so he doesnt feel as isolated as many ex pats do experience.

Its good you have tried Thailand and you now have another perspective to compare by.

I like Japan for his architecture, history and art as well as its quality & efficiency.. but its another Asian country with a different set of values and rules and faults.

I could settle in Kyoto very easily.

Enjoy!

Edited by edwinclapham

Ok.

If you liked Thailand because it was cheap, you're going to hate Japan.

If you're leaving Thailand because the girls aren't all beautiful innocent girls it suggests you're hanging around with some lo-so girls on the make. If you're only meeting girls like that then you're probably going to find the same kind in Japan just it's going to be a lot more expensive.

• Like 2

Hard to compare Thailand and Japan. The cost of living is rather high if you live in a Japanese city. The Japanese girls are sure beautiful. Instead of being a farang, you will be a gajin. Thais are more welcoming when compared to Japanese culture from what I have seen.

I prefer Thailand then Japan myself. It all up to preferences, but the air is cleaner, more choices for food from dirt cheap to high class. And about fake Thai smiles, I only find those in Sukhumvit or major tourist traps. Other places Thais are helpful and friendlier then ThaiVisa forum (they dont jump at your neck if you offer a different opinion, unless related to lord Thaksin).

Now, if I had tons of money, then I would consider having a second home in Japan. Tokyo is an amazing metropolis, but forget about clean air... No where perfect in this world other then in the bossom of your loved one.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Thaivisa Connect App

I agree with you on one thing. I too find Japanese women more attractive than Thais. Same with Korean women. Unless you have a very high income, Japan is just too expensive. Also, I don't know how available Japanese women are to a gajin, not in the same way Thai women are I wouldn't have thought.

Edited by giddyup

i thought all thai peoples smiles were real and i thought thai women were beautiful innocent girls ..

You sound pretty naive.

If you have tons of money and are very young and handsome, you will probably do better in Japan. There is not a lot of English spoken there, but you should be OK, if you are good learning new languages. IMO, Japanese girls in general are not nearly as attractive as Thais, but the prettiest ones are pretty indeed. Maybe you will get lucky.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Also, I don't know how available Japanese women are to a gajin, not in the same way Thai women are I wouldn't have thought.

You can't contemplate living in Tokyo to the same standard as you can live in Bangkok unless you are incredibly wealthy

The only reason to stay is if you are happier here than elsewhere.

Go and look elsewhere to see if you like it.

If you have no ties and have the money the world is at your feet. I doubt you will find many innocent women in this world nowadays. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are many beautiful women here in Thailand and there are also many not so beautiful.

Innocence. I do wonder what you mean by that. Virginal? Not worldly wise? What?

You could spend the rest of your life moving from country to country looking for the girl that is different.

IMHO you would be better off staying in one country and learning how to take charge of a relationship.

Lived in both Thailand and Japan a number of years, the ex-wife is a Thai the current one Japanese.

Japan does not need to be as expensive as many would think, but if you are a party animal then the prices will kill you.

Learn the language, you will get nowhere without it.

Quality of life and service are second to nowhere else in the world, but that comes with a cost.

If you have no other job, then relatively easy I hear to get a job teaching English, and 3-3500 USD a month is possible.

Stay away from Roppongi ( I had a detached house there for 4 years - BUT I could afford it at the time ) It is party central ( among a few other places also.

good luck

Just think deeply, do the Pros and Cons,

why you wanna stay

why you don't want to stay

For me

i been thailand for 3 mths, i was gonna leave the first mth

can't communicate, bad traffic, etc.....

until i found my hobby, my farm ! which is i spend most of my time in that

Find something you like in thailand , mate !