Extradition With Uk & Thailand

has a international driving license under a different name.

so he must have a forged British drivers license then as well ?

No, I believe you can get a international driving license from AA, they are shoddy little books. Just change the picture, easy enough.

I'm also not worried about any bs aiding and abetting charges, my GF's dad is very very high up in BKK police ... It's not like driving a family member to a house and asking public's opinion / advice is harboring a fugitive.

It's also very hard to take very serious, when I smoked myself through university just a few years ago ....

Thanks for replies guys, it's a very interesting / informative thread and very helpful for most people I imagine.

So what part of Pattaya is he living in ?...rolleyes.gif

Also on aiding and abetting....the BiB here would have not input, its the British who would be charging you not the Thai police !

Hes not that much of a criminal, lol, He'd probably rather go home then live in Pattaya with the "friendly girls" and 10 bottles of "Singha" a night.

I'm really not that bothered about UK police, they are going to track me down on shared internet for helping a pot dealer? lol ....

And before anyone talks about me being a criminal, I'm 100% legal and probably pay more tax than these "Khaosan School teachers" and retires live on per month.

I'm just happy to put the information out there that could potentially save some poor guys life.

Edited by Bingo66
  • Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I believe you can get a international driving license from AA, they are shoddy little books. Just change the picture, easy enough.

Ok but you do know when you present an IDP to the Police you need to show your original home license as well, so a little bit of a problem if the photographs are different whistling.gif

Ok but you do know when you present an IDP to the Police you need to show your original home license as well, so a little bit of a problem if the photographs are different whistling.gif

Asians are generally very poor at identifying non-asian foreigners from photos.

There a million fake driving license's in Thailand, for 500 baht and a picture on a USB you can make magic ......

Just saying' lol

*Not that I've bought one, but I've seen enough*

Edited by Bingo66