Grundfos Parts In Bangkok

Crossy

Our Grundfos pump needs a new pressure switch (one pole is permanently open), I've bodged it for now but it really needs a replacement.

Grundfos Thailand are apparently here:-

947/168 Moo 12 Bangna-Trad Road Km. 3 Bangna

Bangkok, Thailand 10260

Before I trek out that way on the off chance they have a trade counter does anyone know of a retail outlet that keeps common Grundfos parts in stock?

Not sure where you got that address for Grundfos but there web site (seems to only be in Thai) provides this address. I can confirm that was there location 2 years ago when I visited (it is a large warehouse and office combination and suspect you would enjoy a visit as all kinds of large pumps under repair in the open warehouse area during my trip. Also was a good restaurant directly across the street.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=92+Chaloem+Phrakiat+Ratchakan+Thi+9+Bangkok+Thailand&aq=0&oq=92+chaloem&sll=13.68898,100.677938&sspn=0.016887,0.024848&vpsrc=0&t=h&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Chaloem+Phrakiat+Ratchakan+Thi+9,+Nong+Bon,+Prawet,+Bangkok+10250,+Thailand&z=16

บริษัทกรุนด์ฟอส (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด

92 ถนนเฉลิมพระเกียรติ ร.9 แขวงดอกไม้

เขตประเวศ กรุงเทพฯ 10250

โทรศัพท์ : (+66 ) 2 725 8999 แฟกซ์: (+66 ) 2 725 8998 ศูนย์บริการลูกค้า (+66) 2 725 8900