Small Text

sierra01

I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary but yesterday the text on certain sites, like Gmail, has gone very small, how do I change it back to what it was?
I have a feeling this problem is related to your browser. What browser are you using. Did you change browser, or browser version, just before it happened?

--------------

Maestro

I'm using IE6 but haven't changed anything....honest guv. It was ok when I shut down but when I next when on the net the text had gone small.

I had a similar problem years ago, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I've looked through the IE settings but can't find anything that relates to changing the text size

I'm using IE6 but haven't changed anything....honest guv. It was ok when I shut down but when I next when on the net the text had gone small.

I had a similar problem years ago, but I don't remember how I fixed it. I've looked through the IE settings but can't find anything that relates to changing the text size

Try this!

On your IE6

Click on “View”, top row of menu files

Click on “Text Size” and set the size text you prefer.

Can’t explain how it changed over night, but I guess I really won’t worry about it unless your computer slows down or starts acting funny in other ways.

Take Care,

Thanks Bytes, that's fixed it. My computer is working ok otherwise, no slowing down or anything. I've noticed things like this happening before, usually I can sort it out myself, if I can't and it's serious system restore is a god send!

I've noticed things like this happening before
Happens to me all the time, in one application or another. It usually is due to hitting a particular combination of keys that happen to be – unbeknown to me – a keyboard shortcut for a certain function in the application.

If it’s not that, it is a ghost :o

---------------

Maestro

This happens to me all the time but mostly only when on the Newsclipping or Thai Lang forums here on TV.

If there's Thai script in a post the text changes to a smaller one. Just about readable but some words at the end of one line will be repeated at the beginning of the next.

The text remains small even when then moving to another forum. I have to close the browser and then return to the forum again to get things hunky dory.

I'm using IE6 and yesterday tried switching over to 'Thai Enabled' and was ok but it automatically switched back to Eng when changing to another forum.

No big deal, but.......... :o

Edited by Gazza

It has happened to me a number of times, and then I realized the problem.

Sometimes I lean back in my chair and rest my right leg on the computer table near the keyboard.

Touched the control key without realizing it while scrolling down with my mouse which automatically changes the text size. :o

Cheers,

Mike.