Take Over My Rent?

gibson123

Hi guys, I have a nice apartment in Naklua soi 19, however, I need to leave, and also need someone to take over a 10 month (Feb to Nov) rent at 4,000 baht a month + 200 a month water rate (42,000 baht in total and paid already).

The apartment has a large balcony, shower with hot water, fridge, cable TV, free internet, double bed with wardrobe and cabinets....a very nice place. Near shops and baht buses.

Extension of stay no problem, and the only bill left to pay after paying the 42,000 is the electric.

If interested, you can pm me here and I will send photo's and address.

Rob

do you have receipts and a contract regarding the payment of 42,000? And does the contract specify very precisely that what you are proposing is allowed by the owner? Better still would the owner provide a letter to a new tenant to confirm he has already received 42,000 from you and that he would not be seeking any additional amounts until this arrangement ends in November?

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1

I have receipts, and can get a letter from the owner. The family that run the place are very nice and willing to give what's needed. However, I am now talking to someone interested now, and I will treat this as a first come first serve bases. I will post back tomorrow if still available or not......Thanks for the interest.