after a hard morning on the farm,

mac shouts,, darling your breakfest ready,

i couldnt believe there was only one sausage,,lol

she,s got the hang of the big breakfest now bless her,

yes sometimes she has a small one with me,

jake

post-32351-0-19751700-1414234211_thumb.j

• Like 2

Was this taken recently,dust in October,should be wet ,it is still the rainy season , could allmost be round here we have had bugger all rain this year to,jobs going pear shaped.

again good photo.

The photo was taken last sunday.We have had a good rainy season so far including a good shower on friday.They usually put either sugar or soy beans on this plot but I'm not sure what this time,If I was them I'd be worried because of early dry conditions if it's going to be soy beans and it could be.

only one today from me guys,

after a hard morning on the farm,

mac shouts,, darling your breakfest ready,

i couldnt believe there was only one sausage,,lol

she,s got the hang of the big breakfest now bless her,

yes sometimes she has a small one with me,

jake

What's the red blobs bottom left of the plate?

Skinless Tomatoes?

BTW ... where is the Spoon ... w00t.gif

post-32351-0-19751700-1414234211.jpg

• Like 1

Was this taken recently,dust in October,should be wet ,it is still the rainy season , could allmost be round here we have had bugger all rain this year to,jobs going pear shaped.

again good photo.

The photo was taken last sunday.We have had a good rainy season so far including a good shower on friday.They usually put either sugar or soy beans on this plot but I'm not sure what this time,If I was them I'd be worried because of early dry conditions if it's going to be soy beans and it could be.

Went past there again as I usually do every sunday on my way to the Thasak sunday market and it's going to be planted with sugar.

Here looking back towards the area where the tractor was working last week is a stack of sugar cane reading for planting.Notice the dark patches around,they are moisture a result of the rain a couple of days ago so the sugar should get a good start with moisture under the ground.

DSC02868.JPG

• Like 2