Farm Photos

shaggy1969

What was this all about shaggy? ANy ideas?

I really am not sure Bookman but I intend to go back there to see if I can find out the story.

The 'Commie compound' is situated at the bottom of a Mountain Temple and I know that there was an action movie filmed in the temple grounds.

Maybe the buildings were build as props for the movie.....I just don't know,but I will try to find out.

Edited by shaggy1969
  • Like 1

I went there quite a few years ago but i thought it was part of the Wat that you had to walk though to get to the river. You could buy food for the catfish and watch them became a mass as they fed.

I agree. But these are not merely display-fish. They will be sold and eaten.

• Like 1

please give me your thoughts , I mean from an emotive point of view , thank you.

Goompa! Someway I like the shot because it left me wondering about what the guy with the shovel is talking about with the girl...

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

Nice 'people shot', though like Dancelot I wonder what the wee lass is showing our stalwart with the shovel, I also wonder what the sumo wrestler is up to wai.gif

Hey , thank you so much Bodrules ,cheesy.gif

Sumo Wrestler laugh.png

My apologies for the wrong category , but I had faith in your perception !

I can show the stalwart in a different light as well , I just had to show this.

Sumo wrestler ? man that's funny , thanks.

I believe I read that Rai Boon Rawd exports all their tea to Taiwan. Choui Fong Tea Plantation (above) on the other hand had tea in sealed bags for sale in their shop on site. I believe most plantations sell tea locally as well as exporting.

What a beautiful place to sit down and have a cuppa whilst enjoying the scenery.

• Like 2