Farm Photos

shaggy1969

as you know im not at home yet, but mac as just sent these,

and shaggy ive bought a new camera for when i get home,,lol, its one of them bridge cameras, im still reading the instructions,,lol,

macs been and bought me a trio of geese, i like a few geese round the place, just got to get them used to me when i get home

keep up the good work lads,, great stuff on this thread

jake

Not long now mate and you will be back with your loved ones.

Thank you to Mac and yourself for sharing them.

Am really happy for you mate,you have achieved a lot this year,Little Janet,what you have done with your home and building up the farm.

It makes all the hard work worthwhile,I couldn't be happier for You and your family.

Nice to have pigs back on the thread as well thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Don't which is more back-breaking: Planting or harvesting.

T_Dog,A big hello and a huge thank you wai.gif

Wow,is an understatement.

Those are awesome photos that you posted of the rice planting.Some of the best I have ever seen.

Not tried harvesting yet,but I can safely say that planting tugs a bit on the old back and hamstrings

• Like 1

Thanks shaggy. Harvesting time is almost here and I'll try to get some new photos then. The people in our village are very hard working at anything they do. Quite a few of these farmers were on our house build crew and when they poured the upper beams, they kept going for over ten hours to make sure it was a continuous pour. Must have been over 50,000 pounds of concrete they hoisted up in buckets that day.

• Like 1

Thanks shaggy. Harvesting time is almost here and I'll try to get some new photos then. The people in our village are very hard working at anything they do. Quite a few of these farmers were on our house build crew and when they poured the upper beams, they kept going for over ten hours to make sure it was a continuous pour. Must have been over 50,000 pounds of concrete they hoisted up in buckets that day.

Much appreciated T_Dog.....if they are anything like your last post then we are in for a treat biggrin.png

Went out early this morning to get some shots of the sunrise and on the way back took 20 or so shots of these.I've developed a liking for them and feel that they could stand a thread of there own and I may well start one after I take delivery of a new camera if shaggy has no objection as I don't want to take anything away from the farming thread.There is so much diversity in them with the way they are built and also their locations.

YES! Ron, there you gothumbsup.gif .smile.png

It has been an honour to have accompanied you and the dogs on one of your special moning walks...

wai.gif