Farm Photos

shaggy1969

DSC09435.JPG

I see hundreds of those but I don't know what to call them. "Sala" seems too refined. "Shanty" seems a little weak. "Shack" is good but maybe disrespectful. What are those structures called in Thai? (I would ask the wife but she isn't home at the moment.) "Wee Haak" might work!

DSC09435.JPG

I see hundreds of those but I don't know what to call them. "Sala" seems too refined. "Shanty" seems a little weak. "Shack" is good but maybe disrespectful. What are those structures called in Thai? (I would ask the wife but she isn't home at the moment.) "Wee Haak" might work!

I'm the same as you and just don't know what to call them also my wife is asleep at the moment so I can't ask her.

DSC09435.JPG

Wife is awake now and calls them " ka Top " .At least that's what it sounds like to me.

DSC09435.JPG

Wife is awake now and calls them " ka Top " .At least that's what it sounds like to me.

• กระต๊อบ [ กฺระ-ต๊อบ ]
  • grà-dtóp
  • hut ; shack ; shanty
  • This is what Thai2English shows it to be
  • Like 1

approx. 7 months after we bought the ducks, we got a duck that was pregnant and we got 13 ​​little ducklings, here is the ducklings approx. 1-2 måmeder later, it is a great pleasure to see them grow up.but it is also a great pleasure to eat them :-)

post-73977-0-75684100-1384254779_thumb.jpost-73977-0-14092500-1384254801_thumb.j

KBK

• Like 2

every once and again there is a "wow shot" .... today T dog gets the award so far post 2589 thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif from me anyway! All others great too, KBK welcome from me too!

While we are Ducks .... Shaggy duck is looking much better these days! tongue.png .... all a happy family now, too.... wink.png

No sign of eggs yet,... but young fellow, thinks soon! thumbsup.gif

IMG_8196.JPG

That's Shaggy at the back still grooming! whistling.gif

IMG_8197.JPG

• Like 2

we bought these chickens in Det Udom local market, why they were colored I do not know but all thai like them.we bought them because it was not always easy to get hold of a chicken for soup in our village. without being sure I believe all of them are eaten as it has been 2 years since we bought them.

post-73977-0-03885700-1384268675_thumb.jpost-73977-0-50032200-1384268696_thumb.j

KBK

• Like 1

approx. 7 months after we bought the ducks, we got a duck that was pregnant and we got 13 ​​little ducklings, here is the ducklings approx. 1-2 måmeder later, it is a great pleasure to see them grow up.but it is also a great pleasure to eat them :-)

attachicon.gifDSC01314.JPGattachicon.gifDSC01313.JPG

KBK

How long was your duck pregnant for :)

• Like 1

attachicon.gifDSC01314.JPGattachicon.gifDSC01313.JPG

KBK

How long was your duck pregnant for smile.png

Darn :-) did not see that one (thanks googel translate)