Tesco Lotus Botched Robbery In Pattaya

Rimmer

Tesco Lotus Botched Robbery in Pattaya

PATTAYA:--Monday evening shoppers in a Pattaya Tesco Lotus witnessed an armed robbery that went viciously wrong.

Alarmed shoppers in the Tesco Lotus Store on Soi Kao Talo, East of the City, witnessed an attempted robbery by a local national and saw staff chase the man from the store. One staff member chased him into the busy street where a getaway car and driver was waiting.

The getaway driver is said to have jumped out and viciously stabbed the young shop employee several times

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/tesco-lotus-robbery-in-pattaya/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-01-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Ambulances were quickly on the scene at the store, just opposite the market,

There is no market even nearby the Tesco Express on Khao Talo, so let's wait for the real story to be posted coffee1.gif

Edited by jbrain

There is no market even nearby the Tesco Express on Khao Talo, so let's wait for the real story to be posted coffee1.gif

oh yeah of little faith, come over 'ere smile.png there is indeed a market just opposite.. and the story is as reported from the scene by witnesses as the ambulance took the shop staff member away. But I do understand as you are stilll miffed at missing the Jomtien party on Saturday.. ( that was your best comment ever BTW)

Edited by TommyDee

oh yeah of little faith, come over 'ere smile.png there is indeed a market just opposite.. and the story is as reported from the scene by witnesses as the ambulance took the shop staff member away. But I do understand as you are stilll miffed at missing the Jomtien party on Saturday.. ( that was your best comment ever BTW)

I lived in Khao Talo for over 10 years but didn't notice a second Tesco express, actually I also rarely travel to that area of the soi, but since another poster also mentioned that there is one I will give you the benefit of doubt biggrin.png

Regarding my post in the other thread, I hadn't noticed that you " liked" it coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Any retail store I ever worked at always taught their employees to never ever do what these employees did. That is why companies have insurance. Cooperate and placate the criminals. It's simply not worth getting killed over someone elses money; especially a corporation that should train its employees in these matters. It begs the question, "At what point does being noble become stupid and useless?".

Nice sympathetic thoughts from you.

I'm sure most reasonable people would prefer a little nobility rather than stupidity and uselessness.

• Like 1

Knife attack at East Pattaya Tesco-Lotus Express Store

tesco-6.jpg

PATTAYA:--Three people are currently wanted in connection with a shoplifting incident which left a Tesco-Lotus worker with 30 stitches in his backside after he was attacked by one of the suspects with a long knife.

On 27th January a woman in her thirties was identified through security camera footage allegedly stealing items from the Tesco-Lotus Express Store located in Soi Kao Ta Lo after a stock check at the end of a shift identified shortfalls. Pictures of the woman were circulated amongst staff working at the store and a Police report of the incident was made at Nongprue Police Station.

On 28th January in the late afternoon, the woman was seen to return to the shop and before she could even think of taking anything she was apprehended by staff at the shop. The woman put up a fight and unbeknown to staff, she had entered the shop with a Thai Man and a further man was waiting outside in a car.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/72311/knife-attack-east-pattaya-tesco-lotus-express-store/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-29

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

knife attackers deserve to die....and I hope they get apprehended. An intruder armed with a knife broke into my house in Manila. .. I promptly blew him away... Police there said.." he knew the risks breaking in armed" case closed

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I lived in Khao Talo for over 10 years but didn't notice a second Tesco express, actually I also rarely travel to that area of the soi, but since another poster also mentioned that there is one I will give you the benefit of doubt biggrin.png

Regarding my post in the other thread, I hadn't noticed that you " liked" it coffee1.gif

i know the one near soi 8 but thought it was the only one there...khao talo I mean

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Always be quick to provide anything negative. That makes you look knowledgable.

Fab 103, I think not - just tried to open link and :

This Account Has Been Suspended

sadly some jealous guy or guys DOS'd our account with our service provider for months , every time we had a new story. funny that. anyway we moved the server to a secure server and now have a better handle on things.

the account is not suspended but if you either open a new page or press F5 you will be able to see us.

DOS attacks are pretty pathetic but easy to do and it caused us a lot of heartache, no doubt the intention of the scumbag filth <deleted> that didit. may they rot in their own urine..

not that I am in any way vindictive ;)

Any retail store I ever worked at always taught their employees to never ever do what these employees did. That is why companies have insurance. Cooperate and placate the criminals. It's simply not worth getting killed over someone elses money; especially a corporation that should train its employees in these matters. It begs the question, "At what point does being noble become stupid and useless?".

Some people have grown a pair