Food Photography

Dancealot

food of the gods.... Marmite and cheese on toast...my kids love it

9904591236_e9862e4cf3_c.jpg

Now there's a combination I have not thought of trying ! Will do that for lunch today! .....wink.png

Peanut butter and Marmite goes well too! thumbsup.gif

yes...my kids prefer peanut butter with Marmite to jam...must be British and not American ...lol

I always spread the Marmite on the toast first then add the grated cheese before popping it under the grill to melt...but I do the toast medium in a pop-up toaster first..... don't bother with butter.

food of the gods.... Marmite and cheese on toast...my kids love it

Now there's a combination I have not thought of trying ! Will do that for lunch today! .....wink.png

Peanut butter and Marmite goes well too! thumbsup.gif

Peanut paste and vegemite has been one of my favourites since JC played full forward for jerusalem.

Vegemite ?facepalm.gifbah.gif .....not same same as Marmite tongue.png .... well we now know you are from down under Ron!!! biggrin.png

We just had a debate on Samui forum on that very topic.... wink.png There has been a shortage of Marmite on the island, thankfully a member brought

me back a large jar from UK last week....thumbsup.gif

Well, I tried the cheese combo, but I should have put a bit more cheese on... I think I prefer the peanut butter though....

At least the down under cheese, Vintage, mature is good ...thumbsup.gif ....so they have got something right at the bottom end! whistling.giftongue.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Vegemite ?facepalm.gifbah.gif .....not same same as Marmite tongue.png .... well we now know you are from down under Ron!!! biggrin.png

We just had a debate on Samui forum on that very topic.... wink.png There has been a shortage of Marmite on the island, thankfully a member brought

Well, I tried the cheese combo, but I should have put a bit more cheese on... I think I prefer the peanut butter though....

At least the down under cheese, Vintage, mature is good ...thumbsup.gif ....so they have got something right at the bottom end! whistling.giftongue.pngbiggrin.png

You guys are sickbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png Vegemmite? Marmite?xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp In a country with great food? Just kidding, but I think I will stick to real food.

• Like 2

You guys are sickbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png Vegemmite? Marmite?xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp In a country with great food? Just kidding, but I think I will stick to real food.

We love Thai food ...just pine for home delicacies occasionally...

Marmite in Thailand comes from Aus and is not quite the same as from UK.... but I have come to like Vegemite too .... any port in a storm as they say. (better than nothing!)

We love Thai food ...just pine for home delicacies occasionally...

Marmite in Thailand comes from Aus and is not quite the same as from UK.... but I have come to like Vegemite too .... any port in a storm as they say. (better than nothing!)

I grew up in Kenya and, as an old English colony, Marmite was easily available; but I never managed to develop a taste for it. Give me decent cheese or marmalade any time.

At least the down under cheese, Vintage, mature is good ...thumbsup.gif ....so they have got something right at the bottom end! whistling.giftongue.png:D

I have changed over the years and now prefer promite to vegemite.My brother hand delivered 4 large jars of promite last

october and I managed to make them last for 6 months.

I have changed over the years and now prefer promite to vegemite.My brother hand delivered 4 large jars of promite last

Promite, Marmite, Vegemite...Axle Grease....

• Like 1

Promite, Marmite, Vegemite...Axle Grease....

Aliens love it too...

Edited by fabianfred
  • Like 2

Promite never heard of that!

Anyway time to change the subject...whistling.giftongue.png

As a few know, I have been getting treatment for some unknown leg swelling problem over the last few weeks, now finally off Drugs which pretty much wiped me out.. hence not much posted lately! Anyway seem to be getting back to normal (I think! ) blink.pngthumbsup.gif

So went out for Indian this evening... my local place just around the corner. thumbsup.gif ...... Got a nice welcome as usual!

SAM_0699.JPG

waiting... see all dressed up!

SAM_0689.JPG

finally ready.... Cream chicken with Naan and rice!

SAM_0690.JPG

Yum !

SAM_0697.JPG

nice cuppa cha!

SAM_0698.JPG

I am done! facepalm.gif

SAM_0700.JPG

• Like 2

Promite never heard of that!

Anyway time to change the subject...whistling.giftongue.png

As a few know, I have been getting treatment for some unknown leg swelling problem over the last few weeks, now finally off Drugs which pretty much wiped me out.. hence not much posted lately! Anyway seem to be getting back to normal (I think! ) blink.pngthumbsup.gif

So went out for Indian this evening... my local place just around the corner. thumbsup.gif ...... Got a nice welcome as usual!

Good to see you're back, ship shaped, Jimmy! And a warm welcome, you had indeed. I can almost smell it. Their excellent food will spice up your body and will revitalise you even morethumbsup.gif.

Note: So Krishna held your bear all the time.... dry.png. Ahaaa

• Like 1

More uncooked food.... well maybe cooked now! (not sure where to put wink.png )

Caught today near my home... by a neighbour I had not met before... It's a King fish! ...... Some catch and from his surf board....clap2.gif

IMG_4601.JPG

IMG_4610.JPG

Amazing! This guy must be some kind of superhero. Going into the waves and killing a 10lbs fish using only his surfboard!

Spectacularclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Food photography for me is the most difficult to make...it delicious. I have my own technique, come to the side of the dish not over the dish, make your picture delicious....

Pumpkin with basil and egg...cooked by me.giggle.gif

Curry Rice with salmon....cooked by me.whistling.gif

Spicy Fish Soup by me....blink.png

Chili also my me...bah.gif

Last but not lease....baked by me...w00t.gif

Just my hobby but I dont like much cooking.

attachicon.gifpumpkin with basil by K.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_1919.JPGattachicon.gifFish Soup by K.JPGattachicon.gifChili by K.jpgattachicon.gifBaked by K.jpg

Very good photo's,they make everthing look appetising.

• Like 1