True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Just got this if it helps anyone, I would pay B200 for a good stream on a game I want to watch. Its £2.99 a day, there are other subsribtion options

Dear WiziWig users, We would like to announce the release of our new premium streaming company, www.SwitchStreams.com  .  This website will have no ads, will be through premium subscription(equivalent to the cost of 2 coffee's) and will have an abundance of channels.  Our channels include but are not limited to : Sportsnet World, USA Network, Fox Sports 1, NFL Network, Aljazeera Sports, Sportsnet One, TSN, TSN 2, NBC Sports, CNBC , ESPN UK, Fox UK, Sky movies, Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, Sky Sports 3, Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports F1, At The Races, Sky Sports News, Bein Sports, Discovery Channel, HBO, Box Nation, Racing UK, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and more If you would like to signup, please go to www.SwitchStreams.com and click Create An Account.  Also for all inquiries you can contact us via email at [email protected]  .   Register now and watch all of the sunday EPL fixtures as well , live and direct on our new site. The Sunday football schedule is as follows : 13:15 - Watford vs Nottingham Forest - Sky Sports 1 16:00 - Cardiff City vs Manchester City - Al Jazeera +9, Sky Sports 116:00 - Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City - Al Jazeera +5, Sportsnet World, NBC Sports Network **All channels within the above football schedule are sets of channels which we have in our lineup** regards, Wiziwig AdministrationSwitchStreams AdministrationContact us at [email protected] for all inquiries.
Edited by bartender100

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on the EPL reruns chaps. No schedule appearing on FB.... It was full of errors anyway last week.

I really want to watch the Cardiff game for obvious reasons....lol.

CTH seem to be ignoring sensible wishes / requests for rerun clarity and effective programming. They should loop all of the games on one channel continuously in my view.

Any news on the EPL reruns chaps. No schedule appearing on FB.... It was full of errors anyway last week.

CTH seem to be ignoring sensible wishes / requests for rerun clarity and effective programming. They should loop all of the games on one channel continuously in my view.

Now look who's complaining. Go down the beach and have a beer and remember how good life really is.

• Like 1

Now look who's complaining. Go down the beach and have a beer and remember how good life really is.

Hahaha...... No beach here Postman Pat. Spurs six points in the bag. Life couldn't be better. Just need to complain to CTH from all angles in order to get the service/programming required. Did you call them, write to them? Anything constructive to add or are you happy to sit on the sidelines spectating and moaning?

Just got this if it helps anyone, I would pay B200 for a good stream on a game I want to watch. Its £2.99 a day, there are other subsribtion options

Dear WiziWig users, We would like to announce the release of our new premium streaming company, www.SwitchStreams.com  .  This website will have no ads, will be through premium subscription(equivalent to the cost of 2 coffee's) and will have an abundance of channels.  Our channels include but are not limited to : Sportsnet World, USA Network, Fox Sports 1, NFL Network, Aljazeera Sports, Sportsnet One, TSN, TSN 2, NBC Sports, CNBC , ESPN UK, Fox UK, Sky movies, Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, Sky Sports 3, Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports F1, At The Races, Sky Sports News, Bein Sports, Discovery Channel, HBO, Box Nation, Racing UK, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and more If you would like to signup, please go to www.SwitchStreams.com and click Create An Account.  Also for all inquiries you can contact us via email at [email protected]  .   Register now and watch all of the sunday EPL fixtures as well , live and direct on our new site. The Sunday football schedule is as follows : 13:15 - Watford vs Nottingham Forest - Sky Sports 1 16:00 - Cardiff City vs Manchester City - Al Jazeera +9, Sky Sports 116:00 - Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City - Al Jazeera +5, Sportsnet World, NBC Sports Network **All channels within the above football schedule are sets of channels which we have in our lineup** regards, Wiziwig AdministrationSwitchStreams AdministrationContact us at [email protected] for all inquiries.

According to Wiziwig, this is a scam and had nothing to do with them. Their service will remain free.

Wiziwig News
  • Published on: 08/25/13
    Scam/Phishing Email
    Dear Wiziwig visitors,

This morning we received info about a Scam/Phishing Email send to several users about a new pay site to watch live streams. It seems like that this email was send out using our forum mailing system, and someone used the emailadress [email protected].

We want to make clear that this is a SCAM email and it's not affiliated to Wiziwig at all. Please remove it as we will never send out such emails.

Wiziwig is a fully free site. All pay sites are just scam's forwarding you to us or copying our links. There's no need to pay anywhere.

For more info see the Wiziwig Forum - Possible phishing scheme [Confirmed Scam!].

Thanks and enjoy the live & free sports!

Edited by brewsterbudgen

Hahaha...... No beach here Postman Pat. Spurs six points in the bag. Life couldn't be better. Just need to complain to CTH from all angles in order to get the service/programming required. Did you call them, write to them? Anything constructive to add or are you happy to sit on the sidelines spectating and moaning?

What I will say is they have got the most important thing right, live games in HD with English commentary, so that's good, but the rest of it is 'thai style' it doesn't in anyway resemble a professional broadcaster, it's bloody awful. Yea, maybe I should fire off an email, not sure it would do any good though.

I see Spuds have now taken to cheating to win games, I'd be embarrassed if my team did that. 2 games and not 1 goal from open play now monkey face is no longer around, not looking good. The mighty Hammers go from strengh to strengh. Roll on Saturday.

Happy Bank Holiday!

Edited by Pattaya Pat
  • Like 1

When CTH won the contract over TRUE you would think the first step they would have taken was to head hunt some staff with expertise from TRUE to get them on the right track in relation to broadcasting football as its the core of their business That's normal business practice, buy in knowledge you don't have.

They obviously didn't do that and are just blundering along.

(a) The presenters look like a dogs breakfast and if you understand any Thai they are talking nonsense.

(B) There are no score updates from other grounds,it is very simple to run a streamer as True did.

© The game time clock still sits in the centre of the screen ,again easy to adjust any tech worth his salt could do it.

(d) Viewers can't watch every game at the same kick off time obviously so the repeats are essential viewing ..try finding them.

I don't buy into this they are new kids on the block they have had 6 months to get their act together.

If you waiting for a return phone call or an email from CTH chok dee.True never did why would we expect CTH too.

They have fox sports and star sports, so most of the golf and tennis I think. I did read that true snapped up some tennis rights. FOX now shows UFC on its sports channel instead of its movie channel. Can't see CTH bidding for any more sporting rights until they sort this shambles out.

How are they doing in the coverage of other sports? I think a lot of people will hang onto True for the Tennis, Boxing, Rugby, etc and hope to get the football through streams, etc.

Not just the above, but CL football, La Liga and Serie A. If you have any interest in USA sports there is some of that as well. A quick walk down to my local bar will suffice for EPL. If CTH was more professional and had more to offer than just the bare bones I'd go in that direction. But as Sparkles points out, too many flies in the ointment. Maybe they will improve with time,,,and maybe not. To this point they seem satisfied to provide the minimum.

What I will say is they have got the most important thing right, live games in HD with English commentary, so that's good, but the rest of it is 'thai style' it doesn't in anyway resemble a professional broadcaster, it's bloody awful. Yea, maybe I should fire off an email, not sure it would do any good though.

I see Spuds have now taken to cheating to win games, I'd be embarrassed if my team did that. 2 games and not 1 goal from open play now monkey face is no longer around, not looking good. The mighty Hammers go from strengh to strengh. Roll on Saturday.

Happy Bank Holiday!

You are a funny chap!

At 900b a month for all games, how can anyone reasonably complain?

WE all got it to watch the matches, and we can.

Tennis, rugby, ping pong? U sure.

It is ok and will get better. Meself, like many mates are more than happy.

The garbage on True is easy to download but CTH has the footie which is why we all signed up 4 it.

Why you are signed up but millions aren't and I don't blame them. CTH are lousy at everything from their marketing, distribution to their presentation. The games can be watched on streams more easily than rugby, tennis, etc so I expect more people to go down this route leaving CTH high and dry.

When CTH won the contract over TRUE you would think the first step they would have taken was to head hunt some staff with expertise from TRUE to get them on the right track in relation to broadcasting football as its the core of their business That's normal business practice, buy in knowledge you don't have.

They obviously didn't do that and are just blundering along.

(a) The presenters look like a dogs breakfast and if you understand any Thai they are talking nonsense.

(cool.png There are no score updates from other grounds,it is very simple to run a streamer as True did.

© The game time clock still sits in the centre of the screen ,again easy to adjust any tech worth his salt could do it.

(d) Viewers can't watch every game at the same kick off time obviously so the repeats are essential viewing ..try finding them.

I don't buy into this they are new kids on the block they have had 6 months to get their act together.

If you waiting for a return phone call or an email from CTH chok dee.True never did why would we expect CTH too.

I agree, but you will find that there are a few muppets on here don't think it's fair to critisize them.

Go figure.

The garbage on True is easy to download but CTH has the footie which is why we all signed up 4 it.

Why you are signed up but millions aren't and I don't blame them. CTH are lousy at everything from their marketing, distribution to their presentation. The games can be watched on streams more easily than rugby, tennis, etc so I expect more people to go down this route leaving CTH high and dry.

So why didn't they all do this and save even more than what they paid True?

Also, remember their real market is Thais. John Dykes and co mean nothing to them.

As for repeats of games; Is any TV more boring than a match u know the result of?

Finally, with the state of the net in Thailand, as many posters have said, streaming here ain't that good.

Edited by Soi Sauce
  • Like 1

They are 3rd rate amateurs mate, take your goggles off.

The only reason I'm not smashing these clowns doors down is because they have brought me SkyNews, of which I am very grateful.

They are 3rd rate amateurs mate, take your goggles off.

The only reason I'm not smashing these clowns doors down is because they have brought me SkyNews, of which I am very grateful.

Are you talking about CTH or Tittnam FC?

Also, it should be For Which, not Of.

Edited by Soi Sauce

So why didn't they all do this and save even more than what they paid True?

Also, remember their real market is Thais. John Dykes and co mean nothing to them.

As for repeats of games; Is any TV more boring than a match u know the result of?

Finally, with the state of the net in Thailand, as many posters have said, streaming here ain't that good.

if you check CTH Facebook page there are many Thais who do want British pundits. Mis-information about re-runs not to mention zero per/post match player and manager interviews combined with zero content in english, such as Monday night highlights package or preview shows leaves us with plenty to complain about.

I have been informed PLTV should start in next 2 weeks. So keep your fingers crossed. Info has come from my friend at the nation who has spoken with CTH reps and presenters.

If u check facts, there are millions more Thais who don't understand a word of Ingerlish. Also, with all games shown at the same time, how many brit pundits would they need to cover all of them? The service gives the football. Pundit crap and manager interviews are not important to real fans, ie, those who went to games b4 they moved out here.

Believe it or not, at a live game, there ain't even action replays.

The matches are what we want and we're getting them at a bargain price..I'm happy not to pay more for John Dykes, does he?, Steve macfatboy and co, talking <deleted>.

If u want post match comments, read a newspaper.

As for amateurish, ain't most things out here such? Taxis, Thai tv, buses, train services, internet, customer service, building quality, etc ad infinitum. Why should CTH be different?

+

Edited by Soi Sauce

Not sure if anyone else watched the Man Utd v Chelsea live on 365Sport but the match crashed after around 75mins. Kept getting the screen image associated with rain/bad cable connection etc. Up until then I had been relatively impressed and was thinking of giving it a try. However, losing the last 15mins of a match of this importance is just not good enough and I will now not be purchasing their package as I can't trust them to deliver a full uninterrupted match.

Will await to see what happens with the PLTV that is supposedly due at the end of the month with CTH. All in all watching the football coverage so far has been about as fun as that 90mins of football was!!

If u check facts, there are millions more Thais who don't understand a word of Ingerlish. Also, with all games shown at the same time, how many brit pundits would they need to cover all of them? The service gives the football. Pundit crap and manager interviews are not important to real fans, ie, those who went to games b4 they moved out here.

Believe it or not, at a live game, there ain't even action replays.

The matches are what we want and we're getting them at a bargain price..I'm happy not to pay more for John Dykes, does he?, Steve macfatboy and co, talking <deleted>.

If u want post match comments, read a newspaper.

As for amateurish, ain't most things out here such? Taxis, Thai tv, buses, train services, internet, customer service, building quality, etc ad infinitum. Why should CTH be different?

+

I hear your point, but the Thais get annoyed with presenters just taking the mickey out of each others teams. PLTV cover analysis on all games and have one featured 3pm k.o watching the highlights show in Thai last night was annoying. PLTV is included in the deal,only reason I see for it not bring on now is they are testing out the satellite link as its a 24hr channel. Personally I miss PL news, 2 hour review show, especially on Thursday when they have newspaper journalists on. Fanzone is good too. There is more to broadcasting live sports these days then just the actual event. For example, last night no post match interviews again! They haven't even shown them on their own highlights package! These too are part of the game, where would we be without Jose, fergies or benitez's rants! Sometimes they're quite entertaining.

Not sure if anyone else watched the Man Utd v Chelsea live on 365Sport but the match crashed after around 75mins. Kept getting the screen image associated with rain/bad cable connection etc. Up until then I had been relatively impressed and was thinking of giving it a try. However, losing the last 15mins of a match of this importance is just not good enough and I will now not be purchasing their package as I can't trust them to deliver a full uninterrupted match.

Will await to see what happens with the PLTV that is supposedly due at the end of the month with CTH. All in all watching the football coverage so far has been about as fun as that 90mins of football was!!

PLTV available in 2 weeks I've been told.

That's worrying. I couldn't stay up for the game, but I'd been impressed with the matches I've watched on 365Sport so far. The free trial has been extended, so if what you described happens regularly I'm unlikely to subscribe.

Overall i am very happy with CTH,and have true,albeit downgraded to Gold.Also i have got sophon cable and they show highlights of all the premier league, and championship games,streamed from Astro,great english,south african talk ins

WE ARE IN THAILAND and this is a thai company

• Like 1

True, but I had the same problem with a dish here in Thailand - when it rained the signal was lost. I guess if it's raining in Malaysia (Astro), or wherever the broadcast is coming from the signal may be interrupted. Incidentally, 365Sport have a special offer of 3,999 baht/year, (333 baht/month). I've just subscribed and so far am happy with the service, especially as everything is on-demand as well as live. I can also have it on all my devices (computer, iPhone, iPad, etc.), although not simultaneously, so I have the EPL wherever I am and whenever I like. Nice. I'm finding it to be a good interim measure until CTH get their act together.

• Like 1

Overall i am very happy with CTH,and have true,albeit downgraded to Gold.Also i have got sophon cable and they show highlights of all the premier league, and championship games,streamed from Astro,great english,south african talk ins

WE ARE IN THAILAND and this is a thai company

I am same as you happy with Cth, and also have kept true v gold for other sports and I also have cable TMN which shows astro sports, but wouldn't it be nice if we could only have 1 good sat which have everything. I like to see half time talks in English and after match interviews with managers and the 2 hour show we used to have with true v before the games are played and also the highlites of the w/ end games and not forgetting if you don't stay up to watch a game you get a replay next morning or afternoon before you know the score,but Cth does not do this at the moment or even let you know when there is a replay.

Just keep telling yourselves. Sky Entertainment Pack plus Sports Pack showing 111 EPL games a year (that's about 3 games a week during the season - fark orff, course you can't choose which games).

Yours for 2,100 baht a month. Best you can get in the UKlaugh.png

You lucky people, stick it out

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1