Broken Hearted Man..need Your Advice Experience On Thai Girls

kaleyho

Hello...

I was married to a Thai girl for 6 months ( Thai wedding). We loved each other. I am in the USA and she is Thailand. We used to fight on the phone and online about me being far and not giving her enough money. She loved me and I loved her. One day, we fought and did not talk for 10 days ( new year time). I contacted her first week of Jan and we were back together happily. 2 weeks later she told me she was pregnent with me ( I had visited her 2 months prior). Then she said it was not my baby which is what I had thought. It broke my heart and I can't get over it. I was previioult divorced becase my first wife cheated on me..

So now I got cheated again.

This is so traumatic for me...but she says I am the only one she loves and that she sleeping with someone was unintended as she was lonely during the new year and she got drunk. ( She normally does not drink). She wants to keep the baby and says the father will not play any part ( Thai man). She wants me back!

I love her and totally torned! I was helping her pay for her house that she bought.

What would you men do?

What do you think ladies?

I love her, but one thing now for sure is: TRUST is broken.

I love Thailand and Thai women and want to retire there someday.

Have a good day.

Edited by kaleyho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She tells me that she does not have a boy friend. I have met her family and also met her on third coutry for honeymoon ( 2 months ago).

You might be right about the money part..gosh.. it is so hard to be heart broken ( again).

She tells me that she does not have a boy friend. I have met her family and also met her on third coutry for honeymoon ( 2 months ago).

You might be right about the money part..gosh.. it is so hard to be heart broken ( again).

Get a grip. Everything will be alright, later.

• Like 1

It would be bad enough if she had just cheated on you but she got pregnant and now she wants you to pay for her baby!

You might love her but it seems your love is not reciprocated.

You probably met her boyfriend when you met her family, he would have been introduced as a brother or a cousinwhistling.gif

So you think he was at the wedding? And he would let her go honeymoon to another coutry. If so, I can't trust any Thai woman/man..

Well Mr Newbe,

she sounds like a troll doll. I believe she loves you long time, loves you toooo mut because you a handsum man. You should be ashamed , it your fault she strayed by not being there for her. You have no choice but to support this poo ying's genuine love with a monthly retainer of around 30,000 baht, remember you have 2 to support. While you work hard to save enough for her sin sot, a princely sum would give you both great face and Marrr a paddock for her kwai to key tak in.

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

Well Mr Newbe,

she sounds like a troll doll. I believe she loves you long time, loves you toooo mut because you a handsum man. You should be ashamed , it your fault she strayed by not being there for her. You have no choice but to support this poo ying's genuine love with a monthly retainer of around 30,000 baht, remember you have 2 to support. While you work hard to save enough for her sin sot, a princely sum would give you both great face and Marrr a paddock for her kwai to key tak in.

Hahaha. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were born yesterday. smile.png Sure, just keep giving "good" advice and he'll be fine. sad.png

Edited by NeverSure

Are you serious !!!!

Another one for the book ,it's an old but always worth a read 'Private dancer'

As already mentioned you probably met the real boyfriend at your so called wedding and now there trying to make you look after the baby ,

Why o why do people do this time after time after time ..

Get out and good luck ..

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

It would be bad enough if she had just cheated on you but she got pregnant and now she wants you to pay for her baby!

You might love her but it seems your love is not reciprocated.

You probably met her boyfriend when you met her family, he would have been introduced as a brother or a cousinwhistling.gif

So true. And so many of us fall for the charade!

OP - if you stayed with her - you would never really trust her. Your life would become a slow misery ... This sort of thing never works and you are not the exception ... and it would not matter if your wife was from the U.K., the USA, Austraila or where ever... the formula is the same - you would be buying yourself a nightmare life .... there would never be a day where you would feel at ease - always wondering until you were an old man

Edited by JDGRUEN

Are you serious !!!!

As already mentioned you probably met the real boyfriend at your so called wedding and now there trying to make you look after the baby ,

Get out and good luck ..

Yes excellent read Private dancer , read the book please. You hit the nail on the head you are so correct in what u are saying.

Do your self a favor and hire a Private Investagator tell them what you want done and I am sure they can help u to see this girl is using you and more than likely has the boyfriend telling her what to do. U will get over it in time so please use your brain not your heart because it will hurt even more later. I my self would have dumped her and filed for divorce. Can you tel us area in Thailand please , North South

Either you are trolling or you are brain dead.

You love her, she loves your money. That's it, full stop, end of story.

Relationships with the woman in Thailand and the man in another country rarely end well (as far as the man is concerned anyway)

She will be happy enough, because she can just get on with her life and have money sent regularly by the idiot(s) abroad.

Find out if the Thai guy has any money (doubtful). If he has, take him to court to get compensation for him shagging your wife.

Are you serious !!!!

Get out and good luck ..

Yes excellent read Private dancer , read the book please. You hit the nail on the head you are so correct in what u are saying.

Do your self a favor and hire a Private Investagator tell them what you want done and I am sure they can help u to see this girl is using you and more than likely has the boyfriend telling her what to do. U will get over it in time so please use your brain not your heart because it will hurt even more later. I my self would have dumped her and filed for divorce. Can you tel us area in Thailand please , North South

Do not hire a private investigator, they will just ask money from "wife" to write a report in her favour. You have had an unfortunate experience, learn from it & move along.

OP: By Thai wedding I assume you mean married & not registered with the Amphur, so no need for a legalised divorce process.

Edited by simple1

Are you serious !!!!

Get out and good luck ..

She was 300 miles north of BKK. Yes, I agree, I should follow my brain...right now heart ( emotion) is controlling me .

Are you serious !!!!

Get out and good luck ..

Do not hire a private investigator, they will just ask money from "wife" to write a report in her favour. You have had an unfortunate experience, learn from it & move along.

OP: By Thai wedding I assume you mean married & not registered with the Amphur, so no need for a legalised divorce process.

yes, not registered...but paid dowry...stupid me!