If It Was Your Last Penny....

Belfastboy

if you were down to your last penny and had to bet whether thaksin will be prime minister this time next year what way would u bet?

yes he will be here

or

no he won't

i would bet he won't...in fact i would'nt give him until the end of the year....

an interesting article which might help make up your mind.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4809392.stm

how much would u win? u ask???

depends on the odds....

i may for a laugh when im putting a bet on the Gold Cup tomorrow ask, what oods would u give me for taksin to be PM on the 17th March 2007.....?

would make interesting reading..lol.....the luck of the irish u see, st paddys day 2morrow....!

i would hope of odds at least 3-1.... :o

No need for a year long pool I think... If he's not out within 2 months, he's not out until his term ends.

If I was down to my last penny, I'd dig out my least desireable dusty chanote from one of my safes and sell it.

:o

hmmm OK ... My penny would be on OUT ... and soon after April 2 if the elections are held and do not seat a parlaiment!

If gambling were not illegal in Thailand the side bet with Britmaverick would be (if he's in Thailand) is that he's out before next year (regardless of him coming back)! 1 Beer Chang Leo Thai or Singha to the winner ..... but since gambling is illegal ... no way.

Edited by jdinasia

I am reconsidering.... after what I read in the papers I think he will stay

(I dont know to be honest if its a good thing or not) I dont follow politics that much as whatever happens will happen irresepective of us Farangs.

All I know is what read in the papers... same as most of us... but he is putting up a helluva fight.

forget the Corruption issue... that will continue as it is ingrained in Thai society.. as somebody previously said there is no Thai word for "Corruption" as it is a part of society here.

Accept the outcome and move on, get on with your lives... nothing will change much for us

TP