Pattaya Police Nabs Ladyboy For Topless Songkran Show

webfact

Ladyboy nabbed for topless Songkran show
Phuket Gazette

Narinmek Phaophan, 21, told cops she had spent half a million baht on surgery to transform herself into a woman. Photo: The Nation

PATTAYA: -- A deeply-invested transsexual was nabbed by Pattaya Police for dancing topless during Songkran celebrations this past week.

Narinmek Phaophan, 21, told cops he/she had spent half a million baht on surgery to be transformed into a woman – and she wanted people to see the results of her investment.

On April 13, police were tipped off by local people that a ladyboy was acting 'inappropriately' at a beer bar and went to investigate.

When they arrived at the scene, a beer bar in the Na Kluea area of Pattaya, they found Mrs Narinmek dancing with her surgically enhanced hogans (breasts) in clear view.

Officers told Ms Narinmek to stop dancing and put a shirt on. Ms Narinmek at first refused and continued to wiggle her investment in the general direction of the crowd.

Officers then ordered her to stop immediately and took her to Pattaya City Police Station.

Ms Narinmek, from Buri Ram Province in Thailand’s Northeast, told officers she had spent 500,000 baht on sex-change operations which were funded by money given to her by a foreign boyfriend.

Post-op Narinmek, whose name means “Heavenly Angel”, then went to the bar she was arrested at to work as a prostitute.

She said on the day in question she wanted to show people the fun bags that had cost her so much money. She added that she was confident she was more beautiful and danced better than anyone.

Ms Narinmek told police she had performed topless many times before and would gladly do it again, since the tits “hadn’t come cheap”.

She was charged with public indecency and released after paying a fine.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/2013/Ladyboy-nabbed-for-topless-Songkran-show-20798.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-04-17

what is up (lol) with ladyboys?

are those boys who are in for the money, because it is easier in the prostitution, but gay-gay sex is not easy to earn money, so they earn money selling their body to have a sex change to have sex with more men for more money ...

I'm not a prude by any means but the writer of the PG article has displayed an enviable grasp of English slang, "hogans" (?), "fun bags", "tits", etc. that is inappropriate in an allegedly serious newspaper.

I wonder why he used the word "prostitute" later in his piece, not "brass" or "whore", for example?

• Like 1

are those boys who are in for the money, because it is easier in the prostitution, but gay-gay sex is not easy to earn money, so they earn money selling their body to have a sex change to have sex with more men for more money ...

It's still "gay-gay" sex no matter what surgery they have.

• Like 1

I'm not a prude by any means but the writer of the PG article has displayed an enviable grasp of English slang, "hogans" (?), "fun bags", "tits", etc. that is inappropriate in an allegedly serious newspaper.

I wonder why he used the word "prostitute" later in his piece, not "brass" or "whore", for example?

haha but who says it is a serious paper?

Too bad it didn't work.......well, not on the face.

She looks a hell of a lot better than many real women one sees going around with their farang partners. Some of those give me nightmares.

So very tragically true, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is only skin deep; but ugliness cuts straight to the bone, only a joke.

Technically she (it) is a male thus the chest made to look like breasts can be classified as simply a chest and that can be thrown out by any decent stretch of the imagination in any court of law.

How true, I have seen bigger man boobs exhibited in Pattaya.

• Like 2

It's still "gay-gay" sex no matter what surgery they have.

Some might argue that "gay-gay" sex is more natural or less unnatural than farang- bestiality sex which often appears to be the case.

So have they changed the law now. I didn't think ladyboys can be called Ms or Mrs. Plus, i thought Ms = single girl and Mrs = married. The paper used both titles for it.

Edited by dean999

So have they changed the law now. I didn't think ladyboys can be called Ms or Mrs. Plus, i thought Ms = single girl and Mrs = married. The paper used both titles for it.

My bad, i just Googled it.

The revival if the title Ms. was suggested by many writing associations and some feminist groups who felt a need for a title for businesswomen and women in [[[:Category:Politics|politics]] that did not bear any references to their marital status. Their contention was that the title "Mr." for men did not indicate whether the man was married, unmarried or divorced. They wanted to have a similar convention for women's names.

So prostitution is her business, so she can use Ms. giggle.gif

Edited by dean999

I don't think it's an "investment".

Sounds more like speculation, as there is no guaranty of a return: i.e. no goods or service might be purchased, or the purchase might be a lower price than envisaged.