Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

A penalty (justifiable claim) denied two weeks ago when Mertesacker pulled him back in the box and a justifiable yellow card yesterday - if hed left his leg trailing any further behind him it would have been off partying and picking up chicks on its own.

I suggest that the refs union is onto Suarez.

A penalty (justifiable claim) denied two weeks ago when Mertesacker pulled him back in the box and a justifiable yellow card yesterday - if hed left his leg trailing any further behind him it would have been off partying and picking up chicks on its own.

I don't understand this. A justifiable claim and the refs union is onto him? After looking at the yellow card incident a few times I still think that could have been given as a pen (but also not) I seriously don't think it was a card though. He goes down too easily and it annoys me, but the ref should look at each incident not decide he's a bit dodgy. Are they onto him or on at him? By the way the trailing leg gets up my back too, also drawing the foul. All of which seem to be OK with the commentators. Difficult to sort out so don't hold your breath.

Sharecropper I basically agree with your sentiment but " Aye aye, calm down lad" It's not just Suarez

I don't understand this. A justifiable claim and the refs union is onto him? After looking at the yellow card incident a few times I still think that could have been given as a pen (but also not) I seriously don't think it was a card though. He goes down too easily and it annoys me, but the ref should look at each incident not decide he's a bit dodgy. Are they onto him or on at him? By the way the trailing leg gets up my back too, also drawing the foul. All of which seem to be OK with the commentators. Difficult to sort out so don't hold your breath.

Sharecropper I basically agree with your sentiment but " Aye aye, calm down lad" It's not just Suarez

Suarez has never dived.....show me one incidence where he has dived...biggrin.png

I'd be more interested in hearing what the Liverpool lads think of their team's showing on Saturday than continuing to wind them up about Suarez's irritating addiction.

Yet another 'deserved more points than you got' performance methinks. Maybe Brendan needs to sign up a spiritualist to get rid of these evil magnetic forces that seem to suck shots onto the woodwork.

I'd be more interested in hearing what the Liverpool lads think of their team's showing on Saturday than continuing to wind them up about Suarez's irritating addiction.

Yet another 'deserved more points than you got' performance methinks. Maybe Brendan needs to sign up a spiritualist to get rid of these evil magnetic forces that seem to suck shots onto the woodwork.

I seem to remember a similar situation under Kenny Dalglish. I understand the philosophy of Carroll not fitting into the new style but i still think it was very unwise to loan him out without knowing whether Borini could cut the mustard. Thats aside of the fact that Carroll was showing some form. Facts of the matter are its nice to play attractive possession football but you also have to score.

Surprised that there's not a lot of excited bindippers on here today 40.gif

It's giro day Friday.

laugh.pngermm.gif .........nasty!

I thought that was an excellent result, game premably played on astro turf and what with their eyes on a rather big game coming up on sunday. They also have some very good young players coming through.

I thought that was an excellent result, game premably played on astro turf and what with their eyes on a rather big game coming up on sunday. They also have some very good young players coming through.

A good final result but as much down to luck as anything else. Defence was a total shambles. Hope they take that sort of performance to the weekend. biggrin.png

A good final result but as much down to luck as anything else. Defence was a total shambles. Hope they take that sort of performance to the weekend. biggrin.png

Enrique was woeful (days are numbered I'd reckon), Carra just getting game time cause we have to, you won't see the same defensive line up on Sunday. The luck you speak of for the Young Boys goals tongue.png

2 of our goals were scored by a 20 year old defender and 18 year old debutant defender (he looked brilliant, Wisdom) and the other 2 by a 20 year sub (who turned the game on its ear in minutes) with a little help from another 21 yr old sub and the 22 yr old Henderson. While Downing finally must have got an assist?whistling.gif

Assaidi showed glimpses. Suso did well, made Downing look pedestrian on the opposite flank, Sahin still a bit unaware, Pacheco didn't take his chance, Borini looking better.

Edited by BangrakBob

Lets just hope it is a great game and both fans are on best behavior oh and Suarez and Evra shake dicks.

I fancy United to nick it but most probably a low scoring draw

FYI lads, Mr. Red's going with 1-1 in League comp predictions this weekwai.gif

smile.png I fancy United to nick it at the death though! maybe 2-3

Good win but you cannot gauge much against a team from Switzerland called Young Boys can you Bob?

You would of looked good against that shower of <deleted>.

I don't know it wasn't our first team, a lot of young lads (no pun intended) in our side pulled from the under 19 side that still went to Milan and only lost 3-2 the night before, there is more young talent coming through.

5 goals away in Europe not too shabby though.

Work to do, but the signs are there, it is attractive at times, we were caught out against the gunners and a bit unlucky too.

I think we'll win on Sunday

Wonderful idea from Robbie Fowler....

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler believes that Liverpool's Luis Suarez and Manchester United's Patrice Evra should be at the heart of ensuring that the teams' meeting on Sunday passes off without tasteless chanting from either set of fans.

Suarez was banned for eight matches last season after racially abusing Evra and then refused to shake hands with the Frenchman before the teams' match in February.

"The Suarez-Evra incident overshadowed a lot of stuff last year," Fowler told BBC Radio 5 live

"It would be nice for Luis Suarez to put some flowers towards the Manchester United end regarding Munich, and maybe for Patrice Evra to lay some flowers at the Kop end.

"The two clubs do have a rivalry, but some things are far more important than football and this is one of them."

• Like 2

Anfield to be redeveloped (maybe).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2207238/Liverpool-opt-end-stadium-saga-150m-plan-stay-Anfield.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Note150m price tag, but 50m (FIFTY MILLION? Surely a scam somewhere or a feeding frenzy of the highest order) has already been spent in design and studies, or something.

I feel sorry for Liverpool.

Totally controlled and bossed the first half... if only they had a natural goalscorer!!

And then they get a sending off that was NEVER a sending off!!. It was one footed AND he got the ball. But I guess when you play United, all sorts of <deleted> decisions like that happen!!

Rush of blood from Shelvey in a silly area of the pitch...same rush from the ref....the scousers should be two up at least.

Borini looks sharp today...Man Yoo's midfield are on holiday!

Wasnt a red card, no way.

As for Borini!! Sorry, I dont rate him. Gets in good positions, but doesnt look a natural finisher to me.

Problem is, I dont see United being as bad in the second half, and playing against 10 men, will make it easier for them.

Rush of blood from Shelvey in a silly area of the pitch...same rush from the ref....the scousers should be two up at least.

Borini looks sharp today...Man Yoo's midfield are on holiday!

Wasnt a red card, no way.

As for Borini!! Sorry, I dont rate him. Gets in good positions, but doesnt look a natural finisher to me.

Problem is, I dont see United being as bad in the second half, and playing against 10 men, will make it easier for them.

Or maybe not!!clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif