Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

and so to the most random game of the season tomorrow. we could as easily win 3-0 as we could lose 3-0. i never bet on the derby, there's no point, and absolutely bloody anything can happen. particularly with a snivelling little ratbag like mike riley in charge of the whistle and the cards. hopefully we'll line up:

reina

arbeloa carragher skrtel dossena (if aurelio's still out)

alonso mascherano

kuyt gerrard riera

torres.

keane and babel from the bench as required.

and so to the most random game of the season tomorrow. we could as easily win 3-0 as we could lose 3-0. i never bet on the derby, there's no point, and absolutely bloody anything can happen. particularly with a snivelling little ratbag like mike riley in charge of the whistle and the cards. hopefully we'll line up:

reina

arbeloa carragher skrtel dossena (if aurelio's still out)

alonso mascherano

kuyt gerrard riera

torres.

keane and babel from the bench as required.

RE Mike Riley, glad you got him this week and not us, I have seen too much yellow recently which makes me see red.

RE Your lineup, Keane should be on the bench, agreed.

riley's the worst referee in the league. a ratfaced little blert who was clearly bullied at school and is now taking it out on the world at large.

Following last week's disgrace, I would imagine old mikey had a talking to by the league and therefore I suspect a 'light' day of whistles and cards in your game this weekend.

and so to the most random game of the season tomorrow. we could as easily win 3-0 as we could lose 3-0. i never bet on the derby, there's no point, and absolutely bloody anything can happen.

But predicted Liverpool 2 Everton 1 :o

Like last week, I will go with a draw, not music to your ears Stevie but..

Narrow odds being offered as to who gets sent off first! :o

hearing a rumour mascherano might be out which would be annoying. skrtel's very capable of being first sent off. it'll be one of ours regardless, mike riley's a right fuc_king homer.

Must be a relief for Drogba and the "Portugese winker" to see that lump Yakubu has now inherited the mantle of "The EPL Diver" - jeez does he go down easy!

Cahill promised to make Rafa remember him and he was soooo right :o

Anyway, that's "the girls in blue" sorted nicely and good to see Torres back in the goals.

Keanes cross to Torres for the first goal was "almost" worth the 20 million.

keane had a good game saturday, but i think everyone did, particularly gerrard in centre mid. torres isn't match fit yet but showed against the <deleted> that he's not far off now. we could have had four or five and i think we'll give someone a proper pasting soon.

keane had a good game saturday, but i think everyone did, particularly gerrard in centre mid. torres isn't match fit yet but showed against the <deleted> that he's not far off now. we could have had four or five and i think we'll give someone a proper pasting soon.

Next Sunday I reckon :o (i.e. after spanking PSV on Wednesday!)

We got a couple of difficult games this month against Wigan and Portsmouth but offset against 2 "strolls in the park" with the "money pair" :D

All set up nicely for pole position at Xmas :o

haha. as ever, following years of relative underachievement, i am taking one game at a time V.

that said we do look i think the strongest and most confident we have yet during rafa's tenure.

haha. as ever, following years of relative underachievement, i am taking one game at a time V.

I've been waiting a very long time for England to win the world cup (give up)

I've also been waiting a long time for the EPL (never give up)

Next season I'll be demanding the double- double (EPL and Champs) :o

Because we're gonna win both this season :D

Edited by The Vulcan

I know gambling isn't allowed here but if it was I would give you 4-1 on a beer that you win neither.

i admire your confidence mate but i'm more down to earth than that. a good title challenge that doesn't falter before february and the quarter-finals at least in europe. i have a hunch that we'll be a lot closer to the mancs and chelsea domestically this season though.