Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

you poor scouse supporters,i had a choice of 3 games this morning and didnt i pick the worst one.

surely you dont have to watch that load of rubbish every week.

basel's goal.8liverpool players in the box,5 passes by basel and not one of them made a tackle.GOAL.half time BED.

LA LIGA,SERIE A that will do for me.

what has happened to the EPL.

softest send off ive ever seen in my life ...ridiculous

Sure was Kurt , did not even deserve a yellow . Altho stupid of Marko to swing out with his arm he only connected with his finger-tips . Still think the boy should start before the useless Lambert .We were more effective in 2nd half with 10 men than the whole of the first with 11. Play Marko & Stirling up front , Coutinho @ `10` , Stevie to come on as impact sub & we can still get a result on Sunday . But plz I never want to see Lambert in an LFC shirt again .
  • Like 1

I'm afraid Brendon Rodgers now looks like a manager clasping at straws. The midfield selection, the tactics, if there were any....he just doesn't seem to know what to do except tell the reporter how fabulous his players were! With a busy run up to the end of the year going poorly things could go dramatically worse in a very short space of time.

Reckon he's on borrowed time.

This is our season lads....nothing will change.

We will finish mid-table with relegation worthy goal tally and the season award for the most gutless, clueless, strategy less, heartless, classless, shitouse team of the season and will definitely pick up the award for the least entertaining Liverpool side ever.

We will finish mid-table with relegation worthy goal tally and the season award for the most gutless, clueless, strategy less, heartless, classless, shitouse team of the season and will definitely pick up the award for the least entertaining Liverpool side ever.

biggrin.png Theres a few others i can think of who ain't exactly setting the world alight!!

• Like 1

biggrin.png Theres a few others i can think of who ain't exactly setting the world alight!!

Yeah at this rate Spurs might get the runner up prize smile.png

I can't believe these historic occasions of football are being timed with my first live match in 7 years, absolute shower

What the duc has happened to english footie, that was truly horrible. Baring the last 15 mins u were just so second best. Out passed, out thought, beaten on every front, by a swiss team!! <deleted>... As for the sending off i thought he looked bac and swung at him, i dont know what the f was going thru his head, but it wasnt v bright. Shame was he looked half way decent up till then.

Dont wori, like spurs, as soon as you meet a decent ish team in the europa your embarresment will be short lived.

What the duc has happened to english footie, that was truly horrible. Baring the last 15 mins u were just so second best. Out passed, out thought, beaten on every front, by a swiss team!! <deleted>... As for the sending off i thought he looked bac and swung at him, i dont know what the f was going thru his head, but it wasnt v bright. Shame was he looked half way decent up till then.

Dont wori, like spurs, as soon as you meet a decent ish team in the europa your embarresment will be short lived.

will u f o o k off u illiterate-ish gobshite

Yeah - pure village green moment from Makro man. sensible Prem refs might have yellowed him but this is Europe. I reckon Brendan's look of disdain was for the man in red not the man in black!

Was praying for the miracle in the last 10 minutes like the rest of you.

ah is mummy's boy a little bit of a bad loser, best carry on sucking your thumb silly little boy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Easier just to block the gibberish.

• Like 1

Yeah - pure village green moment from Makro man. sensible Prem refs might have yellowed him but this is Europe. I reckon Brendan's look of disdain was for the man in red not the man in black!

I liked the translation from one Italian website:

In the second half 61 'race director Dutch Kuipers takes the bait in a grotesque simulation Safari and ejects the newly entered Markovic, leaving the home team in ten.

But he shouldn't have swung his arm, I'm sure that's what the ref saw and then the players Oscar winning performance as the victim of a vicious facial assault.

They also point out that that's probably the last time we'll see Gerrard in a Champions League match, but maybe he'll move to Citeh before he joins the Salt Lake Diet Cokes like Fat Frankie did.

Nah santi, watch the s/o again, imo he almost paused, judged where the swiss boy was, then threw his arm bac, ok contact was just with his fingers , but even so, it looked 'violent' and cert'ly deliberate . just made it easy for the ref.

Nah santi, watch the s/o again, imo he almost paused, judged where the swiss boy was, then threw his arm bac, ok contact was just with his fingers , but even so, it looked 'violent' and cert'ly deliberate . just made it easy for the ref.

Violent ? & you are accusing me of still being attached to my mums apron strings ? fookin'ell lad I seriously hope you aren't allowed out on your own after dark.

Violent ? & you are accusing me of still being attached to my mums apron strings ? fookin'ell lad I seriously hope you aren't allowed out on your own after dark.

Silly , uncooth little boy, he threw his arm bac , made contact with the guys face ,, as townsend said maybe he got a finger in the eye ,maybe not, but either way, it could very easily be seen as 'violent conduct'. And given the ref was booking people for what i thought and replays showed were decent enuf tackles , a red card was unsurprising. Edited by rijit

Yeah as carmine says, i can think of another 'team':wacko::wacko: thats not far behind.

After watching the game again I must say how impressed I was with Basel , their football at times was sublime , everything Rodgers goes on about but cannot put into practise , The closing down , accurate passing , great ball control , movement off the ball & everything done at pace . I am willing to bet the team only cost a fraction of what FSG have paid out . Something drastic has to be done at our beloved club , to put things right . Rodgers & his nodding dogs henchmen are certainly not the answer .

• Like 1

Chicog thinks that Klopp is a busted flush (cheesy.gif ), Martinez too inexperienced, Simeone (can't remember why he was inappropriate for Wenger's job) and Garcia (... 'who is Garcia?'cheesy.gif ).

I disagree, but who would you boys want if it's curtains for BR? Not that what we fans think ever has any bearing on manager selection.

Personally I think Klopp is ripe for the picking - Dortmund's league form is all about having not enough money to avoid having your best player ripped away from you every other year (and Reus' injury) the frustration about which shows on Klopp's face and in his reported press 'come and get me' comments to the Prem. Hope he hangs on another 12 to 18 months for the Arsenal job, but I would hate to see him lost to a PSG/Russian/Arab/nouveau riche outfit.

Chicog thinks that Klopp is a busted flush (cheesy.gif ), Martinez too inexperienced, Simeone (can't remember why he was inappropriate for Wenger's job) and Garcia (... 'who is Garcia?'cheesy.gif ).

I disagree, but who would you boys want if it's curtains for BR? Not that what we fans think ever has any bearing on manager selection.

Personally I think Klopp is ripe for the picking - Dortmund's league form is all about having not enough money to avoid having your best player ripped away from you every other year (and Reus' injury) the frustration about which shows on Klopp's face and in his reported press 'come and get me' comments to the Prem. Hope he hangs on another 12 to 18 months for the Arsenal job, but I would hate to see him lost to a PSG/Russian/Arab/nouveau riche outfit.

Santi , Basel proved to me you do not need to spend a fortune on so-called big name players . I cannot find out if the team that played Liverpool off the park was bought or did it come thro` the ranks . Liverpool now have a youth system that seems to be coming good . We now need a manager that can take these boys to the next level , Rodgers is not that man . All you read on various forums , are fans wanting FSG to buy the Falcao`s , etc , who are only interested in how much they can earn . For me last season as a team we were no better than we are now it was just Suarez` & Sturrdges` brilliance that made the difference . It sickens me to think Rodgers has spent over 200m & we are as bad now as we have ever been .

marcelo bielsa. let's at least have some fun again.

i don't think that rodgers is necessarily a dead duck because he is still very young and still learning - but christ he's making it hard to defend him at the moment.

• Like 1

i don't think that rodgers is necessarily a dead duck because he is still very young and still learning - but christ he's making it hard to defend him at the moment.

Athletico Bilbao were fantastic against Man.Utd. a couple of seasons back. The football he had them playing was a joy. Mind you, he'd wear the carpets out at Anfield. He doesn't stop pacing up and down.

You may find this interesting Stevie...http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2190637/liverpool-brendan-rodgers-must-stick-to-his-roots-in-order-to-rescue-the-reds

You may find this interesting Stevie...http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2190637/liverpool-brendan-rodgers-must-stick-to-his-roots-in-order-to-rescue-the-reds

yeah read that last night - i'm not always the biggest fan of marcotti but he makes a decent defence of rodgers there.

that's the most puzzling thing about rogders and liverpool this season - he seems to have abandoned his entire philosophy, just got nervous and stopped doing everything that we did well last season. we might not have suarez and have been without sturridge but that isn't a reason to stop playing the way you played last season - the high tempo, high up the pitch pressing game - because it worked. sitting back and lamping crosses at rickie lambert or mario balotelli doesn't work, it's piss easy to defend against and we're then really easy to counter-attack against. and we still can't defend and noboody trusts the goalkeeper. rodgers definitely does need to go back to square one and start from his first principles again.

• Like 1