Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

it was an issue. we were just covering it up because we were punching above our weight for a while. and it was 7 points clear while you lot had 2 games in hand, so it was a false position regardless.

it was an issue. we were just covering it up because we were punching above our weight for a while. and it was 7 points clear while you lot had 2 games in hand, so it was a false position regardless.

Sure, but after playing the 2 games in hand, Man U are now 7 points clear with 1 game in hand, instead of being all "even-steven" or there abouts.

From today's

BBC Sports

It seems an age away (10 January to be precise) when Rafael Benitez reacted to a goalless draw at Stoke City by suggesting United might be "a little bit scared" to see Liverpool top of the table. :D

and to "Jimjim",

I for one would be glad to have some Middle East group with lots of oil money come in and take over. DIC was a chance not taken although I think they were more interested in buying and then selling a couple years later. The Kuwaitis seem a good chance which the club should take, <snip>

So would this mean that you are in favour "Jimjim" of an 'Arab League' then :D or in League with our Arab friends.

Yours truly is a

_40650490_mansfield_203.gif

supporter :o

Kan Win :D

P.S. BTW the puns where intended :D

Amazing all the crap on here as soon a we loose a game!

gloryhunters, dev. water off a duck's back. :o

i'll be fuc_king livid when they make it 18 each mind. and if they win all fuc_king 4 i'm giving up football.

Well you haven't "loose" too many this year. Be thankful we don't give you stick everytime you draw. :D

Thanks for the English lesson James :D 'annoying typo'... Yes to many draws I agree but much better than to lose! we only lost twice this season in the league, the Spurs game we deserved the win. Considering we have played without Torres most of the season and Gerrard at times I think we have done bloody well and looked the most organized in Europe.

I for one still don't think the Title race is over! (Fire away)

I know everyone inc 99% LFC fans says its all over but I am not to sure, history shows a this stage of the season things can happen! Even Chelsea may still have a say also :o

Edited by Devil

i'll be fuc_king livid when they make it 18 each mind. and if they win all fuc_king 4 i'm giving up football.

All 4... fu_ck that would be it for me also :D I think its called the quadruple.

All 4... fu_ck that would be it for me also :D I think its called the quadruple.

Theyve already won 2, with possibly another 3 to come, im not too sure what they call 5.

The Sunderland game

Great all round performance, Raffa tactics spot on for this game.

Yossi is really coming up trumps of late he was man of the match by far again...Also good performance's from Ngog and Kuyt up front. I thought Kuyts movement was excellent by the way.

YNWA

I would be more worried about number 19 next year, a perfect way for SAF to retire and usher in Jose. :D

gloryhunters, dev. water off a duck's back. :D

I would be more worried about number 19 next year, a perfect way for SAF to retire and usher in Jose . :D

:o Whilst Jose has a great track record, I'm not sure that he is in keeping wth the traditions that United play football. We will all have to wait and see who sucees SAF, whoever it is they will have a massive job to meet the expectations.

The Sunderland game

Yossi is really coming up trumps of late he was man of the match by far again...Also good performance's from Ngog and Kuyt up front. I thought Kuyts movement was excellent by the way.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT LIVERPOOL FC! Please :o

Edited by Devil

Liverpool have to many mediocre players to win the Premier League, they need some serious money to be able to compete with Manure, as do Chelsea, Arsenal and every other team.

Stop kidding yourself Liverpool doesn't have serious money.

That was exactly his point. Pay attention. He said "need" not "have."

Sorry, not sure i follow. Could you expand a little (preferably without the Headmistress tone included :o )

The Sunderland game

Yes, but it was ONLY Sunderland.

The Sunderland game

Yes, but it was ONLY Sunderland.

Do you have a point?

Bring on Real Madrid. Interesting to note that on lfc.tv, in the fans poll, most wanted an easier side to play in this round, but I voted for Real Madrid as I wanted to see them play there and had never seen Liverpool vs. Real Madrid. I got my wish and now we have a famous victory to remember for a long time (will be more famous if we can finish them off, thought it won't be easy). I'm looking forward to the second leg as it should be a great match regardless.

rivalex, it's pretty obvious you're just having a laugh, goading me, or pretty stupid. First two much more likely. Problem is your first attempt at a joke about Liverpool's lack of funds didn't quite hit the mark as sanmiguel never claimed Liverpool had a lot of funds, but that needed them. Now get back to your maths, little boy. English just ain't fo u. And neither is humor.

Devil, he never has a point. If Liverpool were winning all the titles now he'd be a Liverpool fan.

Edited by Jimjim

Bring on Real Madrid. Interesting to note that on lfc.tv, in the fans poll, most wanted an easier side to play in this round, but I voted for Real Madrid as I wanted to see them play there and had never seen Liverpool vs. Real Madrid. I got my wish and now we have a famous victory to remember for a long time (will be more famous if we can finish them off, thought it won't be easy). I'm looking forward to the second leg as it should be a great match regardless.

rivalex, it's pretty obvious you're just having a laugh, goading me, or pretty stupid. First two much more likely. Problem is your first attempt at a joke about Liverpool's lack of funds didn't quite hit the mark as sanmiguel never claimed Liverpool had a lot of funds, but that needed them. Now get back to your maths, little boy. English just ain't fo u. And neither is humor.

Devil, he never has a point. If Liverpool were winning all the titles now he'd be a Liverpool fan.

Nice attempt mate, in my defense I have only been following UTD (and football) for coming up on 15 years, I guess if you are correct in your assumption, it's no wonder I don't support LP... :o

Devil, my point is, it's only Sunderland - don't go overboard like you beat Chelsea, Arsenal or us. We won last night, and we were far from our best. Should I run around and say Rooney and Berbatov were fantastic? no, Newcastle's defense is just horrible.

Nice attempt mate, in my defense I have only been following UTD (and football) for coming up on 15 years, I guess if you are correct in your assumption, it's no wonder I don't support LP... :D

Devil, my point is, it's only Sunderland - don't go overboard like you beat Chelsea, Arsenal or us. We won last night, and we were far from our best. Should I run around and say Rooney and Berbatov were fantastic? no, Newcastle's defense is just horrible.

Ah I see, so as a Liverpool fan. I am not supposed to comment on the team I support on the teams thread? You seem to forget which thread you keep commenting on! And yes Yossi and Kuyt were excellent considering we had been struggling to kill of teams at home recently, Masch covered as right back and Ngog is still learning his trade at this level.

You really are sounding a bigger idiot than before! or is it just noise from someone who is getting nervous about the March 14 th game :o nah just sounds from a idiot who hasn't even been to see his own team play ha ha...

Nice attempt mate, in my defense I have only been following UTD (and football) for coming up on 15 years, I guess if you are correct in your assumption, it's no wonder I don't support LP... :D

Ah I see, so as a Liverpool fan. I am not supposed to comment on the team I support on the teams thread? You seem to forget which thread you keep commenting on! And yes Yossi and Kuyt were excellent considering we had been struggling to kill of teams at home recently, Masch covered as right back and Ngog is still learning his trade at this level.

You really are sounding a bigger idiot than before! or is it just noise from someone who is getting nervous about the March 14 th game :o nah just sounds from a idiot who hasn't even been to see his own team play ha ha...

It always amazes me how brave LP fans are after you win a game. If you are in Bangkok on the 14th let's watch the game together.

United fans jumping on a LIVERPOOL FC thread,just ignore them, it happens on footy sites worldwide,their obsession with us and what we do has been happening for many years.Just listen to the amount of songs that get sung containing the word scouse,at every match regardless of who there playing.

Have got die hard manc mates,who also feel this aspect of man utd fans behaviour is embarrasing to their club.

PST.

United fans jumping on a LIVERPOOL FC thread,just ignore them, it happens on footy sites worldwide,their obsession with us and what we do has been happening for many years.Just listen to the amount of songs that get sung containing the word scouse,at every match regardless of who there playing.

Have got die hard manc mates,who also feel this aspect of man utd fans behaviour is embarrasing to their club.

PST.

I dont know the Scouse Tunes but do they have anything to do with this...

Jimjim i have to say that i'm really disappointed by that response from you - especially as such a long serving member whose posts i have enjoyed reading to date. There's a line between friendly, playful banter and angry, hostile rudeness, and it's one that you crossed completely unnecessarily.

I was neither trying to be funny nor was i trying to goad you. Don't expect you to believe that but nothing i can do about that. I was in fact seriously and sincerely trying to understand the point you were making, which to me just wasn't clear. Still isn't.

To review, this is what sanmiguel originally said:

QUOTE (sanmiguel @ 2009-03-01 07:49:45) post_snapback.gifLiverpool have to many mediocre players to win the Premier League, they need some serious money to be able to compete with Manure, as do Chelsea, Arsenal and every other team.

And this was my response to that:

Stop kidding yourself Liverpool doesn't have serious money. Not the most, but are you saying the only way you'll ever win the title is when you have the most money?

And now taken from your angry post above, this is what you have to say: sanmiguel never claimed Liverpool had a lot of funds, but that needed them.

Now take a look at my comment carefully again. Can you see that there is no full-stop between "stop kidding yourself" and "Liverpool doesn't have serious money"??? I think you've somehow added one in your mind when you read it and in doing so completely reversed the meaning of the sentence.

Sanmiguel was the one who was implying that Liverpool was under-funded, whilst i was saying that in fact the club had sufficient resources, perhaps not the most, but enough to be able to compete and enough to potentially win the league.

You really could do with taking a chill-pill mate and cutting back a little on the insults. All i'm trying to do is engage in an adult discussion. Too much to ask?

I rest my case. :D

Sooooo easy you lot,always have been,always will be.

Toodle pip.

PST.

:o

Where is Stevie when we need him, at least banter with him is challenging. You two realise their is a children's forum on TV, run along now.

agreed jimjim, i wanted madrid too, although when the draw was made they were playing a lot worse than they are lately! i wanted madrid because we've only ever played them in the final of the european cup before, never in the knockout stages or group stages. same goes for ac milan, only ever played them in the final. weird.

Where is Stevie when we need him, at least banter with him is challenging. You two realise their is a children's forum on TV, run along now.

when you say 'challenging', do you mean 'so far over your head that you need a telescope to see it'?

when you say 'challenging', do you mean 'so far over your head that you need a telescope to see it'?

this is more like it. I have an idea, PST, JimJim and the Red Devil wannabe, go back into Stevie's profile and look at his posts over the last 6 months for inspiration on how to be condescending and polite at the same time. :o

this is more like it. I have an idea, PST, JimJim and the Red Devil wannabe, go back into Stevie's profile and look at his posts over the last 6 months for inspiration on how to be condescending and polite at the same time. :o

&lt;deleted&gt; off plazzie manc. :D