Does Anyone Here Have Kids Older Than Their Wife?

klubex99

Used to work with a guy who was 27 at the time he married his wife of fifty something and he being a standover prick used to belt her kids if they didn't call him Dad. The kids were about 15 or twenty years older than him but must have been pussys . Last I heard of him he was living in the Phillopines with another "older" lady. I think of the name of the complex is Oepidipus complex and apparentl Elvis Presley has been thought of being like that too (rumour only ,not saying it is true.). Whatever makes them happy i suppose - who am i to judge or deny them happiness.

I know many Frangs who have children older than their Thai wives. Not at all unusual and in most cases seems to be happily accepted by their children. Probably happy to have some one looking after the old man when that problem might fall on their shoulders

I have a great grand child 32 and I my 2nd wife is only 28. Wake up and enjoy what Thailand has for Farangs

Lots of "likes" on this post but, just for a moment, spare a thought for the guy's poor wife enduring sex with someone a good 40+ years her senior