Walen School - Hua Hin

MacWalen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Walen Hua Hin construction is almost complete. Beautiful school. We will be offering free lessons shortly. I need to train my staff how to do the job so it may not be perfect yet but free.

You speak of Walen Hua Hin, but there is a Walen Cha am school, " open soon", near "The baguette " in Cha am .

Is it the same school or an other school ? you are not in Hua Hin any more ?

Walen Hua Hin construction is almost complete. Beautiful school. We will be offering free lessons shortly. I need to train my staff how to do the job so it may not be perfect yet but free.

Great news. I've just recently moved to HH and was looking for a language school. I'd be more than happy to give Walen school a try

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Tomorrow, Saturday March 27, at 1 pm I will be training how to teach English using the direct method. You are welcome to join. Walen School is located in Market Village on the 3rd floor. The training will go for 2 hours and it is free.

Edited by MacWalen

Tomorrow, Saturday March 27, at 1 pm I will be training how to teach English using the direct method. You are welcome to join. Walen School is located in Market Village on the 3rd floor. The training will go for 2 hours and it is free.

You will be 'training' how to teach English using the direct method!! Well, considering the amount of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your writing I hope you know what you are doing!! From your writing skills as seen above you seem to have some problems with collocations.This may seem to indicate that you are a non native speaker??

You also say that you can speak Thai.I would hope so as you are opening a Thai language school!! I'm just wondering what your credentials are?? I'm not trying to be troublesome here.I'm just interested as I may visit your school in the future...

Thanks!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You will be 'training' how to teach English using the direct method!! Well, considering the amount of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes in your writing I hope you know what you are doing!! From your writing skills as seen above you seem to have some problems with collocations.This may seem to indicate that you are a non native speaker??

You also say that you can speak Thai.I would hope so as you are opening a Thai language school!! I'm just wondering what your credentials are?? I'm not trying to be troublesome here.I'm just interested as I may visit your school in the future...

Thanks!

Hey, if your an autistic expat with family money you don't need to know how to spell... Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

How come there seems to have been no activity at this school...ever?

Has this school opened yet?

I was interested in a Ed Visa and made inquiries at the local Education Dept. They advised that the school was not yet licenced.