Australian Farmer Files B15M Fraud Charge Against Thai Fiance

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is there is alot more money where that came from ...Seen the price of onions from Auz ???????

No, because it's hard to see the price of onions in Oz when you live in Thailand.smile.png

How much are they?

About the same as he should've paid in sin sot. $3.69
Paying a cool 3M baht for her...he obviously had no idea of how much to pay! Over 30 years old, she is considered left on the shelf, so sin sot is below 100K.

A woman that "pretty' is usually happy to find somebody to buy her a noodle soup No sin sod. Her parents would have been happy to receive 10 K/month..-smile.png

• Like 2

It took me 4 attempts, and 3 rip-offs to find the right Thai wife - the honest, beautiful one. Why I was compelled to fight on, I have only three ideas! ;)

I have no qualms, even in losing 9M Bhat, at 3M a time.

Take a hot bath and first time, you get burnt.

It takes time to get the temperature right.

Seven years later into marriage #4, I can finally say life is cool!

I had my fun, and paid for it. It's about time others admitted it too, and stopped complaining of the odd 15M Baht. cheesy.gif

-mel. whistling.gif

• Like 1

I am glad to see an Aussie scammed for a change. I bought a horse there that turned out to be almost blind and I tried another seller and he sold me one that was almost lame. This is not a joke but a real true story. I can provide full details if anyone does not believe me.

• Like 1

I am glad to see an Aussie scammed for a change. I bought a horse there that turned out to be almost blind and I tried another seller and he sold me one that was almost lame. This is not a joke but a real true story. I can provide full details if anyone does not believe me.

I understand your frustration gamini, but we don't all sell horses.

The onion farmer may have been a bit foolish or naive but I'm sure he's probably a decent bloke.

around half a million USD.

im impressed

It beats the heck out of the "Sick Buffalo" scam. Looks like our TGFs are getting more sophisticated in the ways they separated their Farang from his money. lol

Edited by connda

What on earth do people see in these Thai women?........they have zero personality unless you count greedy & hollow as admirable qualities & they contain the passion of a cardboard box.

There must have been a huge transfer of wealth from western countries to Thailand over the years.

A multi-victim class action is the best way to go as there is strength in numbers especially if there are farangs from numberous countries all acting together through INTERPOL and shared legal expenses to pay for representation and bribe if needed.

I know of a Khon Kean scammer whose passport (possibly fake) says Miss Jula Phongkomsing (AKA Jula Maya Phongkhomsing born February 5, 1973 in Udon Thani). One of her most recent victims who contacted me is a German farang working with INTERPOL, a German attorney and a Thai attorney/investigator and his now new Thai wife's Knon Kaen family who knows all about this con artist who is known as Maya locally.

As for me, 4 days after marriage, Maya turned hostile renigging on all agreements particularly financial, then threatened me and forced me out with false accusations and threats to call police if I ever came back to collect on the $20,000 (650,000 TH Baht) I invested with her on her fraudulent scheme. The marriage was not a hasty move as there was a steady (fully documented) 2.5 year distance courtship, gradual financial assistance, 30 days living together with her and her 74 years old physically ill mother in their nice home, meeting her friends, her now realized to be a gold ore black-marketeer partner (secretly excavating from her farm with her consent and participation), a formal Buddhist Temple Blessing Ceremony and a large traditional Thai hotel wedding/party all financed by myself who was scammed by her and her closest Thai girlfriend.

Should it come as a surprise that Maya blew her cover in anger admitting that she had scammed 6 other farangs before me. Thus I was number 7 and the German farang above would be at least fool number 8! I would be extremely willing to assist the German farang and the Australian if they are interested in PAYBACK through criminal and fraud class actions and/or civil suit class actions!

I am not the least embarassed, ashamed and am guilty of nothing other than seeking a good Thai wife in order to have my own family... the same as most other middle aged and older men who have more honorable intentions than cheap sex in mind. Sadly for the critics here who want to blame the honest farangs, it appears most of you critics are louses yourself licing self-centered lives using and abusing Thai women when you have no more than uncontrolled sexual urges which you also pay good money to obtain, Pity you as well as scammers like Maya!

Wow! She must have very, very special bedroom skills to have emptied 8 wallets with her vagina.

Can you give me her phone number? I will be passing through KK this weekend.

Edited by NanLaew

I know a ''converted lady boy'' who now owns 3 houses from three farangs, how ?. whistling.gif . TRUE.

I can beat that. I know one who owns 6 houses and he/she rents them out giving a regular income of between 120-150K per month. His /her boyfriend bought them all in her name and he is barely tolerated in the house that they still share. Since he made his money by ripping off banks and credit card companies and then legging it here, I have no sympathy. The biter bit.

why don't one if you unfortunates start a new topic where you can post the pictures of the the women who have r[pped you off.

There are other forums for that, the general taste is quite bitter.

//edit/ use of the word bitter was just a coincidence.

Edited by Thaddeus

i dont know where to start with this..... thai women have no morals. my last thaigirlfriend would sell her mother to get money. nasty people.

Every last one of them, eh? Based on experience resulting from your self-confessed inability to judge character?

When are the moderators going to start enforcing the forum rules on racist hate posts from bitter old fools?

About the same time that they start enforcing forum rules on ageist posters. Being advanced in years in not a crime or an excuse for personal attacks.

• Like 1

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... sick.gif can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

Maybe you can all get together and file a class action.
Well at least the guy has the money and the guts to do something. the rest of you guys get plucked one feather at a time and then thrown into the pot. It may take years but eventually it gets done.

you may say it will never happen to me she loves me too much but it will I assure you. No self respecting Thai wants a ferang as their ultimate spouse, they all secretly dream of marrying a Thai

Its time you realised that most women need a home for their families, a car and other luxuries, and that's where you come into the picture as a ferang, once they have got what they want its "goodbye Louie".

I read every post in this thread.

Who is Louie?

They said that Beethoven was mad. They said that Einstein was mad. They said Louie was mad.

Who is Louie?

My uncle. He was mad.

• Like 1

What an idiot the guy is proving yet again that love can't be bought. I spent a few years living in country Australia and was shocked to see how some Aussie farmers treated their Asian wives. Karma rules! If you check the wholesale price of onions. $0.5 million is a lot of onions which makes me wonder if onions are his only crop. Unless the guy arranged for the funds to be paid in in a well documented contractual manner it may be that the lady hasn't broken any laws. Even if convicted it will be difficult to get money back if she is broke which she will be if she is half clever. If he feels bad about the whole thing he could move to UK where any old slapper who can sleep under yr roof for 6 months becomes a defacto spouse with entitlement to suit. If he had a few half decent sh*gs with a half decent girl he may have come out of it fairly well considering his options at home or other Western countries where it's getting harder to tell which girls are pregnant and which ones just have a beer gut to show off

Bad rap for thai females indeed. Its easy to call the Aussie foolish or what but love does blind the senses and his is certainly not the first case. Some of us are more experienced and some more trusting.

I like his style going rambo with the lawyers and all and hope she gets busted (praying that his lawyer is better at manouvering with the police then hers and that the aussie's pockets are deeper).

Getting public attention is also smart so as not to have it swept under the carpet.

I know Ms. Paveena Hongsakul the thai MP is often called upon when thai women or children are abused.

I wonder if she would take an interest in this case as it shines a bad light on thai women.

A high profile case would certainly benefit the Aussie's cause and maybe serve as a wakeup call to all those guys who arrive here suffering from the Adonis Syndrome.

These vixens need to get jail time as a lesson to others. Might sound like wishful thinking but you never know!

Edited by smileydude
  • Like 1

I'm wondering why he brought his lawyer with him to complain and file charges. His lawyer cannot practice in Thailand. That means a Thai lawyer and they don't have a pristine reputation. I can't even begin to think about the possibility of engaging a capable Thai lawyer acting on a pro bono practice or a percentage of whatever may be recovered. I support him in his efforts to gain redress but have to acknowledge that it may may cost him much gold.

I am puzzled why a presumably sentient person would accept that an onion farmer worker would have the nous to set up and profitably run a business, one that seems to have been a tad shady. Owning and managing a farming business himself he must have known that a degree of knowledge and intelligence take on that responsibility requires.

ALL Thai womens interest in foreign men is ONLY for money .

I am fortunately married to one of the good honest ones .

Oyyyy.... I'd be a very rich man if I had 10 baht for every time this phrase has been posted on ThaiVisa...

Well if is true, whats your problem.whistling.gif

I'm wondering why he brought his lawyer with him to complain and file charges. His lawyer cannot practice in Thailand.

I take if from the OP that he hired a Thai lawyer.

I wonder if he met her in a bar.

What, the bar from Star Wars? She makes Greedo look good.

If you guys had read the OP you would have learned that they met on his onion farm. She was a worker on his farm in Australia back in 2009.

This is how it works.... You've got an average looking 39 year old onion farmer who spends all is time working his a** off on his farm in the middle of nowhere. He's got little chance of scoring much in the female department in Oz. The best he's likely to score is some divorcee around his own age with kids. Add to that a smiley face on a 25 year old Thai lady and what have you got? LOVE.

To understand this you really need to put yourself on an onion farm in the middle of nowhere and have some knowledge of what is available to a 39 year old guy in Australia.

(I've been a 39 year old bachelor in Australia. The first Asian ladies I scored could have been considered pretty rough too)

There's always sheep.

Sadly he wont win the case, Hopefully he will prove me wrong. I was asked to buy land for rubber tree in Nong Khai in 2005 from my Ex girlfriend's mother, i told em that to give me few days to decide, so i instead bought two condos without telling my ex. Today, I am alone with two condos still under my name. I was lucky. NEVER NEVER REVEAL YOUR WEALTH TO ANY THAIS, LET THEM THINK YOU ARE WORTH MORE ALIVE THAN BEING DEAD POOR.

There is no lack of non Thai males that have prevailed in Thai court cases. Financial fraud is taken seriously. If the Australian has the paper documentation to show it and a decent lawyer it should not be so difficult. The ex fiancee is not from an influential connected family if she was a non immigrant farm worker in Australia. They had a business agreement, he backed it financially and she not only breeched the agreement but took off with the investment capital.

Sorry mate! From my own observation of cases in the Thai court,financial fraud is not taken seriously at all, not when a Farang or a non connected Thai is concerned, perhaps you can supplies us with the details of successful cases.Even if he were to win, his chances of getting any money back are zero,this is after all,Thailand the land of scams.